Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

27 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"It's a good thing no staff was listening. Hey, how much do you think the reward would be if we caught a rebel?" he asked Twig.

@The Honorable One

Sharp'i felt another spike of fear. Kandy had told him this place would be hidden enough . . . 

if he gets arrested that would be so funny 

Edited by Justice_Magician

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He looks over at her. “You can’t leave me Aria…” He mumbles. @SymphonianBookworm

Aria smiles gently. “I’m not going to leave you. I need to make sure that you’ll be able to take care of yourself before anything.”

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria smiles gently. “I’m not going to leave you. I need to make sure that you’ll be able to take care of yourself before anything.”

He watches her. "You can't go back out yourself... you can't get out of these caverns if you don't know how..." He sighs. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Aria and jock are having a date in the caverns, and are totally in love. Sharp'i (that's me) is actually not a good person (murderous revenge plots explained in the previous few pages) some people overheard him and now he'll probably get sent to jail lol, other then that I think most people have just been vibin'

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Aria and Jock are having LOVE ISSUES! They need some couples therapy, but no one can find them, so they are out of luck for now. Sharp'i is secretly part of a secret organization that is trying to overthrow the government, and the reward is VERY HIGH! Len and Junior had a nice little chat. Sharp'i was talking with Kandy VERY LOUDLY, causing Nova and Twig to enter the room. Junior, Nova, and Silver were eavesdropping on Sharp'i and Kandy before they were caught. Nova is also depressed because she is lonely in her dorm room since Aria left, as she now has no dorm-mates. This is all out of order though.

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He watches her. "You can't go back out yourself... you can't get out of these caverns if you don't know how..." He sighs. 

Aria shakes her head. "I'm not what's important right now." She grins. "I mean, usually I am. But not right now. Do you have a long-term plan for... you know, what's going to happen for your future?"

Whiplash snapped open her eyes, breath coming in ragged gasps. It was only a dream.... It's okay. It can't take you yet.

She winced as she looked at the small clock on the wall beside her. 0700 was blinking on it. She swore quietly, getting up and throwing on her uniform. she stepped into the small bathroom and jerked her hair into a tight pony-tail before striding out into the hallway, trying not to look rushed or out of place as she made her way to breakfast. 

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

she stares blankly. "is that an offer?"

"Your focus determines your reality."

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash snapped open her eyes, breath coming in ragged gasps. It was only a dream.... It's okay. It can't take you yet.

She winced as she looked at the small clock on the wall beside her. 0700 was blinking on it. She swore quietly, getting up and throwing on her uniform. she stepped into the small bathroom and jerked her hair into a tight pony-tail before striding out into the hallway, trying not to look rushed or out of place as she made her way to breakfast. 

0700!? Why is she getting up so late?

21 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

0700!? Why is she getting up so late?

she slept late! that's kinda the point... super stressful day before, being made flighleader and all... 

When she stepped through the doors of the mess hall and hurriedly grabbed a plate of food.

Hey Len! wanna insult me???

@Edema Rue