Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He squeezes her shoulder slightly as she goes and looks up at Len. 

"Shut up. Just because you get someone as great as her on your flight doesn't mean you go protecting a grown woman from everything. She doesn't need protecting, street rat." It hurt to say it, but he said it anyway. Nobody except Aria knows. 

Len limped closer until Jock could feel hot breath on his face. He mentally cursed his bad leg. "I'm not saying she does, little prince. I know the concept of caring for another human being might not be one you're aware of, but Obsidian Flight is a team. A family. We take care of each other, and I'm not going to let someone like you rip our flight into pieces." He chuckled darkly. "Call me a street rat all you like. At least I can take care of my own."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Len limped closer until Jock could feel hot breath on his face. He mentally cursed his bad leg. "I'm not saying she does, little prince. I know the concept of caring for another human being might not be one you're aware of, but Obsidian Flight is a team. A family. We take care of each other, and I'm not going to let someone like you rip our flight into pieces." He chuckled darkly. "Call me a street rat all you like. At least I can take care of my own."

"My own don't want me to take care of them." He turns his head to avoid his gaze and his breath. He sweats a little. 

"Back it up buddy. Lets not get messy." He puts his hands up, letting go of his necklace. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"My own don't want me to take care of them." He turns his head to avoid his gaze and his breath. He sweats a little. 

"Back it up buddy. Lets not get messy." He puts his hands up, letting go of his necklace. 

"That's not how this works, princey. You ever been in a fight before?" Len ripped off the necklace, and laughed.

Edited by Edema Rue

"That's not how this works, princey. You ever been in a fight before?" Len ripped off the necklace, and laughed.

He scrambles the second his hand touches it. He tries to grab it back. Suddenly a desperate look in his eyes. He has no idea the value of that. 

"Just give it back Len-" He reaches for it, trying to avoid a fight but he needs that back.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He scrambles the second his hand touches it. He tries to grab it back. Suddenly a desperate look in his eyes. He has no idea the value of that. 

"Just give it back Len-" He reaches for it, trying to avoid a fight but he needs that back.

"Make me," Len taunts.

He looks up into his eyes, on the edge of begging. 

"Please Len- that necklace means a lot-"

"Does it, now?" Len slips it into a pocket. "How much did it cost mommy and daddy? A necklace is nothing when put up to a human life, Julius."

"Does it, now?" Len slips it into a pocket. "How much did it cost mommy and daddy? A necklace is nothing when put up to a human life, Julius."

Man this got dark so quickly and the games haven't even started yet

Save your darkness for the realllll gamesss

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He grabs him by the collar of his flight suit. 

"Please Len. I beg." It was in his eyes, he didn't want to fight. Not now. This wasn't the time. He just wanted it back. 

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria grabs his necklace and yanks his face down to her level. Her lips are pursed.

She’s… angry.

”Idiots? Idiots? That’s how you think of me? That I’d be the kind of person who…” 

She glares at him, her eyes too close to his. Close enough that he can see himself reflected in them, clear as day.

Who do I think I am? Well, that question doesn’t matter, does it? It’s who they think I am. Because whatever they think about me is right, no matter what I do or who I am.” 

She scoffs at him then, before releasing him from her grip.

”You’re not an idiot, but that’s only true if you choose to believe what they say is lies. But that’s hard, isn’t it? To face the lies?”

She turns away, with—no, she could be crying… But then why are her eyes glistening?

Her voice still remains unaffected by any emotion.

”Too hard for most people. Are you one of those?”

“No, I don’t,” Aria says, quiet once more. “But I would like to.”

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He was shocked at being grabbed, its been a long time since he was handled like this. He can't seem to form words. He brings his hands up to his throat holding his necklace when she lets go. His eyes are wider. 

"Don't touch me-" He swats away, his voice getting a little higher pitched, protecting his necklace. 

"I don't believe the lies- I AM THE LIAR!" He yells, not realizing he is yelling. 

"You think my life is easy? Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Well news flash!" He steps forward, still gripping his necklace with his hand balled in a fist over it. "You don't! Nobody wants to know me! Nobody cares about me! Nobody loves me! Everyone who loves me left me or is dead- DEAD!" He screams at her, glittering tears welling up in his eyes. "Nobody wants a stupid orphaned street servant! Nobody wants a little artsy boy with a dream! Everybody wants a first citizens son- everybody loves a perfect little fighter pilot! Well you know what?" He steps forward, staring right into her eyes and shouting into her face harshly. "I don't want to even love myself!" He huffs, his breaths shaking and tears on the edge of his eyes. His bandaged hands shake. 

“SHUT UP!” Aria screams back. “SHUT UP. STOP BEING SO ENTITLED. YOU CAN SAY THINGS LIKE THIS! YOU CAN SAY THINGS LIKE HOW YOU DONT LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE WHO DOES. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU. No one wants you? THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? IF THEY DIDNT WANT YOU HERE, THEY WOULDVE REMOVED YOU. BUT YOU’RE A FLIGHTLEADER AND A GOOD PILOT. YOU CANT SAY YOU HAVE NOTHING.”

She takes a deep breath.

”At least you’re wanted in a place you can excel. At least someone wants you somewhere. At least someone wants you to exist.”

He lets go of a breath, seeing her scream at him hurts him deeply inside somehow. He lets her scream, taking it for a moment before lowering his voice to a murmur. 

"You are foolish to think I don't understand pain. You are so so foolish. I am no special person. I am no son of any stupid first citizen. I am street rat. I am servant boy. I am an orphan. I am a liar. " He looks at her a moment and realizes what he has admitted. His face moves to a shock. Stupid stupid stupid! How could he do this- he is ruining himself. 

59 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I- wait-" He reaches out his hand to her. He doesn't know what to say. 

40 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria goes still at the touch, before straightening and blinking at Len. "Oh, I wasn't kissing Jock. Just so you know. We were just discussing the meaning of conformity. I think that it's a very important discussion to have with all people I spend time around. I have to study for my insults. That requires me to know people."

Aria glanced back at Jock, gave the subtlest of winks, before turning back to Len, looking condescending. "I've collected enough information. Heading to the barracks! Yep. Barracks. Love the barracks. So... cozy. Boring. I mean, not boring. Most definitely not. It's just that the barracks don't have anyone interesting... and i'm very easily bored... and there was paint over here... so..."

Not gonna lie, I expected and kind of wanted them to kiss.

1 hour ago, [Redacted] said:

I honestly dunno.

24 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Family? Like you ever said more than 20 words to Nova.

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

DARN!!!!!

Nova felt like a fight was brewing in the hanger for some reason.

3 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Yup.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He grabs him by the collar of his flight suit. 

"Please Len. I beg." It was in his eyes, he didn't want to fight. Not now. This wasn't the time. He just wanted it back. 

"You beg? You beg? If I'd begged you to stop chasing me up in the sky, would you have done it? If I just beg the krell to stop attacking detritus, will they do it?" Len shoved him to the ground. "I don't know how it is at home, princey, but the world doesn't play by your rules. And I don't either, especially not when you're trying to hurt a part of my flight."

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova felt like a fight was brewing in the hanger for some reason.

Sorrrryyyyyyyy he would have if given the chance.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"You beg? You beg? If I'd begged you to stop chasing me up in the sky, would you have done it? If I just beg the krell to stop attacking detritus, will they do it?" Len shoved him to the ground. "I don't know how it is at home, princey, but the world doesn't play by your rules. And I don't either, especially not when you're trying to hurt a part of my flight."

He doesn't put up a fight. He just takes it. 

"I would never hurt her Len. Please just... give me my sisters necklace back..." He turns his head slightly, shoved to the ground. 

"I won't fight you. Not over this."

Edited by SmilingPanda19

He doesn't put up a fight. He just takes it. 

"I would never hurt her Len. Please just... give me my sisters necklace back..." He turns his head slightly. 

"I won't fight you. Not over this."

"Too bad for you," Len says, eyes cold. He kicks at Jock.

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Too bad for you," Len says, eyes cold. He kicks at Jock.

He gets angry and grabs his foot, trying to twist it so he would topple over, he didn't put a lot of force in it. He just wants his necklace back. 

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He gets angry and grabs his foot, trying to twist it so he would topple over, he didn't put a lot of force in it. He just wants his necklace back. 

Len kicked his hands away easily, though he was gritting his teeth. He aimed one last kick at Jock's head, then turned to go. "I hope something breaks you. I hope you learn the pain the rest of us live with daily. And once you've learned to care...maybe you'll be worthy of being a flightleader." 

"What happened...?" Nova noticed Jock on the ground. "Is he okay? Is that even your necklace, I thought I saw him wearing it earlier. Wait, are you guys secretly in love. That'd be weird and crazy, but also so romantic and interesting. Oh wait, were you guys about to kiss? Don't mind me, I'll just be over here, watching." Nova got some popcorn out, thinking it was really a romance scene.