Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Aria walked to the place where Jock was, only to find someone else entirely—the person who was talking with Jock when she first came. “Hey.” She offered a tired smile. “Have you… seen Jock?”

@Canada Lover

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria walked to the place where Jock was, only to find someone else entirely—the person who was talking with Jock when she first came. “Hey.” She offered a tired smile. “Have you… seen Jock?”

@Canada Lover

"Oh yeah, Len beat him up or something. He was bleeding and crying, talking about some necklace thing. He ran off when I tried to help him. 'Whiplash' is trying to find him right now."

Jock covers his mouth with his hand in the closet, listening to the ruckus outside. His bandaged hands stifle his light sobs. 
I hate it here… I hate it I hate it-

He looks around.

I must leave. I have to get back to my people- I’ve been gone too long. He hisses to himself in thought.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

40 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Wonderful, Elan and Aria were getting on my nerves."

Aria, somewhere, somehow, grinned very happily. 

39 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh yeah, Len beat him up or something. He was bleeding and crying, talking about some necklace thing. He ran off when I tried to help him. 'Whiplash' is trying to find him right now."

What? Len- but why?”

Without waiting for a response, Aria dashed out of the room. If I were hurt and emotionally damaged, what would I do? I would… hide. So no one would see me in that state. And where would I hide?

Aria ran to the inconspicuous closet. 

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

11 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

What? Len- but why?”

Without waiting for a response, Aria dashed out of the room. If I were hurt and emotionally damaged, what would I do? I would… hide. So no one would see me in that state. And where would I hide?

"Ah man, come on! That's the third time today!"

Edited by Canada Lover

10 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

What? Len- but why?”

There were muffled quiet sobbing coming from the closet.

This RP is almost as off the walls as Into The Woods XDDDD

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

I’m currently watching the 5 dollar budget Disney version and an hour and forty minutes in with 15 minutes left and I still don’t know what’s happening (This is my first time seeing it cause I’m educating myself in theatre)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria opened the door, finding...

WHAT IS THE PLOT? WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE- My cat is even watching and he seems confused.IMG_4904.thumb.jpeg.dd8c23150c060224581acd51ff1dd018.jpeg

Jock looks up at her and his eyes suddenly pour with water. All the emotions he held back before flow. He is kneeling down and he hugs her around her middle, sobbing into her front. Surely this was not expected.

”He- took-“ He chokes a little. He can only pretend to be big and tough for so long. He somehow finds he trusts her, for no particular reason. Something was just so wonderful about her.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock looks up at her and his eyes suddenly pour with water. All the emotions he held back before flow. He is kneeling down and he hugs her around her middle, sobbing into her front. Surely this was not expected.

”He- took-“ He chokes a little. He can only pretend to be big and tough for so long. He somehow finds he trusts her, for no particular reason. Something was just so wonderful about her.

PLOT? WHAT DOES THAT WORD MEAN? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE.

Aria's eyes widen.

She drops to her knees and hugs him. She takes a steadying breath, hoping that he'll follow suit.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll get you the necklace back. It'll be okay."

3 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria's eyes widen.

She drops to her knees and hugs him. She takes a steadying breath, hoping that he'll follow suit.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll get you the necklace back. It'll be okay."

He looks her in the eyes. 
“I don’t care anymore! I’m leaving! I can’t deal with this place anymore!”

Like did I blink too much? Did I miss something? What did I miss??? What even happened?????? What was the significance?????? I need answers. 

21 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy laughs at this. "you sound like you dont belong here or something, i suppose i could get you... acquainted with the dorms?" she says with a rather sly look.

Sharp'i stares at her blankly.

"I have already had a sufficient tour of the barracks thank you for offering though."

He turned to move to the mess hall. Perhaps there were others there he could chat with.

uuuuum Im not gonna be active tommorrow (which is the last day for this rp right?) so I'm happy to interact with anyone for a few hours today, but after that I won't be able to.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

But nothing wonderful about Nova.

43 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Red sighed, to get Nova's attention.

"I'm still here! Let's follow that Whiplash, eh?"

@Canada Lover

"Okay!"

32 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharp'i stares at her blankly.

"I have already had a sufficient tour of the barracks thank you for offering though."

He turned to move to the mess hall. Perhaps there were others there he could chat with.

Wait, I thought this RP ended right before the next one starts, which is Tuesday, so wouldn't it be open on Monday?

1 minute ago, [Redacted] said:

Red found a group therapy session halfway out of a closet, and was extremely confused.

Nova followed Red to the group therapy session halfway out of a closet and was also extremely confused.

"Why are you guys doing a group therapy session halfway out of a closet?"

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Whiplash scooted over, making room in case Red wanted to join the group hug.

Nova awkwardly stood to the side, no room for her in the group hug.