Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lollies laughs. "been contributing to that since i could walk. bein a nice, young temptress really gets peoples gears going."

". . .okay." Sharp'i didn't know what the word 'temptress' meant, but it sounded weird. 

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Lollies gives a sly smile. "so, where are you from? whatcha here for?"

This question, Sharp'i knew to be more wary of.

"I'm from very far away, I am here to experience and learn at the flight school." The answer was more robotic then normal, and you can tell he's lying.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

This question, Sharp'i knew to be more wary of.

"I'm from very far away, I am here to experience and learn at the flight school." The answer was more robotic then normal, and you can tell he's lying.

"i dont need to get a guy in bed to realize thats a lie. whats your secret?" lollies whispers.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i dont need to get a guy in bed to realize thats a lie. whats your secret?" lollies whispers.

What did beds have to do with anything?

"I . . . have no secrets worth telling." That was less of a lie.

lollies huffs. "oh, cmon man. secrets are fun! and my boss would give me a bonus if i got more than the guys attention."

"And my boss would be extremely upset if I shared anything, this is delicate information."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"aw, cmon, you can trust someone outside the law! what am i gonna do, go to the government? after what ive done?"

"That . . . is an interesting point." He eyed her.

"Have you ever heard of the Hunger Games?"

tell me if I cross any lines with this, gm's

"the huh?" Kandy asks, confused. "no. why? do we all die in it or something?"

"It's . . . a game . . . sort of. Lots of people are chosen at random, then dumped in an arena together to fight each other to the death. The last one standing is the winner." He paused and touched his pocket, which held the little doll with silver eyes. He would never forget.

"It's a brutal way for the richest of the rich to have an excuse to murder people for fun." 

5 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"It's . . . a game . . . sort of. Lots of people are chosen at random, then dumped in an arena together to fight each other to the death. The last one standing is the winner." He paused and touched his pocket, which held the little doll with silver eyes. He would never forget.

"It's a brutal way for the richest of the rich to have an excuse to murder people for fun." 

Kandy notices. "oh... you had a friend who passed that way?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kandy notices. "oh... you had a friend who passed that way?"

"No." His face turns grim.

"I had a friend who I killed that way. Or at least, I like to think he was my friend."

Edited by Justice_Magician

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

"I had a friend who I killed that way. Or at least, I like to think he was my friend."

Junior stood up. He had overheard, or perhaps was eavesdropping, the conversation.

"You've won the Hunger Games?" He said sternly, in a louder, still voice.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

lollies gasps a little bit. "how- how- how horrib- i- i- i- im so sorry. why did you come here then?"

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior stood up. He had overheard, or perhaps was eavesdropping, the conversation.

"You've won the Hunger Games?" He said sternly, in a louder, still voice.

Kandy punches junior unconcious. "not your conversation."