Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy smiles. "ok, what the heck are you, and what are you doing here, and what was in your pocket?"

"One thing at a time." Sharpie said, he began pacing. What was the best way to this?

"Have you ever heard of The House?"

Sooooo there's only one person in jail? Were they a gamemaker? (I wasn't able to follow the gamemaker drama very closely in the last games)

19 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"One thing at a time." Sharpie said, he began pacing. What was the best way to this?

"Have you ever heard of The House?"

That was my character! They were a tribute in the Stormlit Hunger Games, and they won. However, they tried to kill Eddie, stop the games, and save Cassian, which is why they are in jail.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"the one on the corner of asteroid and 7th?" Kandy asks. "yes, but i dont think thats what your talking about."

"I see." He had wondered if she had heard of it, considering her less then perfect citizen background. 

"It's, well, a House, my House to be specific. An organization run and founded by my family. The Sharp family has been around for centuries, and we have a . . . . detailed history with the games. Two of my forefathers fought in the games, Sharp I was unjustly swallowed by the earth, he had been head of the family at that time. His descendant [because there's no specified time between Twinborn and Stormlight] Sharp II, also died unjustly, taken by the storms. Sharp II swore revenge on the game makers, but failed in his execution of the idea. Now, after my own experiences with the games, we've expanded our horizons." 

His eyes darkened once again, this time partnered by that heartless smile.

"Our revenge won't stop at the gamemakers, we'll destroy the games as a whole. We'll rid the world of it's corruption and immorality sure, but more importantly my ancestors will be avenged. The deaths of hundreds will be avenged."

He squeezed the doll in his pocket again, forcing the memories away. Now wasn't the time for that, now was the time for action.

"And every last storming one of those game makers will pay for what they've done."

Sharp'i didn't recognize the hypocrisy in his own words. He didn't recognize that if he went down this path, he'd be just like them. This wasn't a righteous cause. The House wasn't made up of 'good guys.'

The only thing going to change in this bloody world, is whose hands the blood will stain.

He had stopped thinking so deeply long ago, believing it was childish. He had been wrong, of course, he was still wrong, but no one had ever told him otherwise. This was the path he had been set on since birth, and so this was the path he'd travel.

lore dump lol

also yes this does reference my older characters if you remember them . . .

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

definitely sounds like a person The House might rescue and not murder! I'll add it to their plans.

Edited by Justice_Magician

17 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"I see." He had wondered if she had heard of it, considering her less then perfect citizen background. 

"It's, well, a House, my House to be specific. An organization run and founded by my family. The Sharp family has been around for centuries, and we have a . . . . detailed history with the games. Two of my forefathers fought in the games, Sharp I was unjustly swallowed by the earth, he had been head of the family at that time. His descendant [because there's no specified time between Twinborn and Stormlight] Sharp II, also died unjustly, taken by the storms. Sharp II swore revenge on the game makers, but failed in his execution of the idea. Now, after my own experiences with the games, we've expanded our horizons." 

His eyes darkened once again, this time partnered by that heartless smile.

"Our revenge won't stop at the gamemakers, we'll destroy the games as a whole. We'll rid the world of it's corruption and immorality sure, but more importantly my ancestors will be avenged. The deaths of hundreds will be avenged."

He squeezed the doll in his pocket again, forcing the memories away. Now wasn't the time for that, now was the time for action.

"And every last storming one of those game makers will pay for what they've done."

Sharp'i didn't recognize the hypocrisy in his own words. He didn't recognize that if he went down this path, he'd be just like them. This wasn't a righteous cause. The House wasn't made up of 'good guys.'

The only thing going to change in this bloody world, is whose hands the blood stains.

He had stopped thinking so deeply long ago, believing it was childish. He had been wrong, of course, he was still wrong, but no one had ever told him otherwise. This was the path he had been set on since birth, and so this was the path he'd travel.

kandy sits back. "wow. but if killing the game makers will end the games, im all for it. but maybe there's a better way? so not as many die?"

38 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy sits back. "wow. but if killing the game makers will end the games, im all for it. but maybe there's a better way? so not as many die?"

He shrugged. "I'm a murderer already. Whether you want to be a part of this or not is up to you."

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

He shrugged. "I'm a murderer already. Whether you want to be a part of this or not is up to you."

"but death cant always be the answer, sometimes its seeing a pretty girl once a week to keep your bed warm... i mean, we could stop the games... by not fighting... or something... im not sure..."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"but death cant always be the answer, sometimes its seeing a pretty girl once a week to keep your bed warm... i mean, we could stop the games... by not fighting... or something... im not sure..."

"No, this is the only way to get people like them to listen. This is justice."

Sharp'i keeps getting more chaotic evil the further we go lol

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy grabs sharp'i. "they wont hear you now, it takes time. a lot. of. time."

"Oh don't worry, we've already planned, and they've already heard. The rules are set, the duel will begin soon." 

(see end of threnodite hunger games when he tried to murder the head game maker . . . )

His empty smile was horrible.

8 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Oh don't worry, we've already planned, and they've already heard. The rules are set, the duel will begin soon." 

(see end of threnodite hunger games when he tried to murder the head game maker . . . )

ah alright

kandy breaks. crying. "you- you- you arent hu-hu-human... you lost that. youre a monster now."

20 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

He should be in jail for that 

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kandy breaks. crying. "you- you- you arent hu-hu-human... you lost that. youre a monster now."

"You know they say to fight fire with fire. If I'm a monster, then I'm all the more suited to take them down." He was perfectly calm, despite her intense reaction.

It just occurred to me that I escalated this rp from "Cute school YA romance novel" to "Murder revenge quest," and I would like to apologize lol . . .

Just now, Canada Lover said:

He should be in jail for that 

He should be . . . but they needed a winner to celebrate at the end of the games, and Head Game maker was confident he wasn't really a threat, so they decided on a momentary truce (once again, mostly covered at the final scene of the threnodite HG's) I did ask the gm's if it was okay for me to keep using this character, and they seemed fine with it.

4 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"You know they say to fight fire with fire. If I'm a monster, then I'm all the more suited to take them down." He was perfectly calm, despite her intense reaction.

HA!

"fire fire fire... i guess thats all im going to be doing on you. firing. because you dont deserve to live. because you can get people to fix things by violence, it begets only more violence. thats why people come to my boss. to take themselves and calm themselves. You shouldnt live. you arent human anymore. you- YOU- you are becoming like them. you lust for their blood, like men lust for my body." she spits out every word, angery. "i wont say anything, but if this continues, violently, im coming after you and your whole house."

13 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Well Ezrium gets to be in jail because Eddie doesn’t want to be stabbed (and you wanted to put him there), but Sharp’i only tried to kill Zira, who found it funny (also JM wanted it this way).

37 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"fire fire fire... i guess thats all im going to be doing on you. firing. because you dont deserve to live. because you can get people to fix things by violence, it begets only more violence. thats why people come to my boss. to take themselves and calm themselves. You shouldnt live. you arent human anymore. you- YOU- you are becoming like them. you lust for their blood, like men lust for my body." she spits out every word, angery. "i wont say anything, but if this continues, violently, im coming after you and your whole house."

He sighed, and finally looked something other then calm. Tired. He hadn't expected her to react this way.

"I doubt you could stop us on your own." He stood up, and turned to go. "There's no use arguing with someone who won't listen."

He had to admit to himself though, that he wasn't as calm as he appeared on the inside. Her words were full of so much passion, could she truly believe what she said? He was a monster, no doubt about it, but he had always considered what he was doing to be right, if in a roundabout way. A spike of fear entered his heart. What if he was wrong? What if his higher ups were wrong? What if what he had been pushed towards his entire life was wrong?

He tried to bury those feelings, but no one had ever yelled at him like that before. No had told him what he had being doing was wrong. But just because she was the first didn't make her right . . . right?

35 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

yeah, I thought it'd be fun for him to continue his little scheme because it would make the plot more interesting, if it doesn't work in any way though, feel free to let me know, that would be completely fine.  I don't want to get in the way of anything you already had planned, or ruin someones fun.

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova barged into the room.

"WILL YOU TWO IDIOTS SHUT UP?!?!" She said in a soft, but angry voice.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Justice_Magician

"This was a private conversation . . ."

Edited by Justice_Magician

24 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

He sighed, and finally looked something other then calm. Tired. He hadn't expected her to react this way.

"I doubt you could stop us on your own." He stood up, and turned to go. "There's no use arguing with someone who won't listen."

He had to admit to himself though, that he wasn't as calm as he appeared on the inside. Her words were full of so much passion, could she truly believe what she said? He was a monster, no doubt about it, but he had always considered what he was doing to be right, if in a roundabout way. A spike of fear entered his heart. What if he was wrong? What if his higher ups were wrong? What if what he had been pushed towards his entire life was wrong?

He tried to bury those feelings, but no one had ever yelled at him like that before. No had told him what he had being doing was wrong. But just because she was the first didn't make her right . . . right?

"This was a private conversation . . ."

"Well you aren't making it very quiet since you two are arguing very loudly!"

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Well you aren't making it very quiet since you two are arguing very loudly!"

"I . . . I apologize if we bothered you." He was still collecting himself, his mind racing about the things she has said.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig came up behind Nova. "Yeah, you are disturbing everyone."

"Once again, I apologize the discussion got more passionate than I intended. He glanced at kandy.