The Order of the Pun

Koloss17

Come pun come all, all you of Wit. We shall Unite under a Shard banner of Whimsy. Our goal is clear: to Cos but mere disruptions in the flow of conversations, to interject with a quick quip and to bring Ire to those compound us. 

This Path was Awakened in me by @Justice_Magician, who I was Fortunate enough to bump into. Without her words Snapping me into motion, I might not have decided to Cultivate this thread. 

So, all are welcome in this Journey to Destine those around us to endure a living Hell. Our Discordant Harmonies will spike the eyes of those Wit-nessing our tuneful Threnodies. Together, we can Roshare this Chaos with those around us, and write with Intent to cause mischief. You are free to stay in damnation with me, but know this: it might lead to your Ruin. Through the Spirit of fun, we shall employ our Cognitive prowess to cause nearly Physical pain to those around us. Cett the Dunn beVin!

Edited by Koloss17

10 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Come pun come all, all you of Wit. We shall Unite under a Shard banner of Whimsy. Our goal is clear: to Cos but mere disruptions in the flow of conversations, to interject with a quick quip and to bring Ire to those compound us. 

This Path was Awakened in my by @Justice_Magician, who I was Fortunate enough to bump into. Without her words Snapping me into motion, I might not have decided to Cultivate this thread. 

So, all are welcome in this Journey to Destine those around us to endure a living Hell. Our Discordant Harmonies will spike the eyes of those Wit-nessing our tuneful Threnodies. Together, we can Roshare this Chaos with those around us, and write with Intent to cause mischief. You are free to stay in damnation with me, but know this: it might lead to your Ruin. Through the Spirit of fun, we shall employ our Cognitive prowess to cause nearly Physical pain to those around us. Cett the Dunn beVin!

This is true literature right here

It's so a-Maize-ing

14 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

This Path was Awakened in my by @Justice_Magician, who I was Fortunate enough to bump into. Without her words Snapping me into motion, I might not have decided to Cultivate this thread. 

how long did it take you to come up with all of those?

23 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I agree. then, you would need a stick.

Hoid on… wood you please stop sticking with these kind of puns. Branch out a bit, or our log of puns will be monotonous. 

In trying to find out why all your puns are about sticks, I’m absolutely stumped, but maybe after aspen you for help we can get to the root of the problem. Beleaf it or not, your puns are kinda sappy. Oakkay? 

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Hoid on… wood you please stop sticking with these kind of puns. Branch out a bit, or our log of puns will be monotonous. 

In trying to find out why all your puns are about sticks, I’m absolutely stumped, but maybe after aspen you for help we can get to the root of the problem. Beleaf it or not, your puns are kinda sappy. Oakkay? 

I have resigned, for, I cannot compete with a master such as yourself. Well done. you have Ascended far, my friend.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I have resigned, for, I cannot compete with a master such as yourself. Well done. you have Ascended far, my friend.

Dang it, you ruined my comeback! I’ll just have to preserve it for later.