Multi-series area?

IlstrawberrySeed

4 hours ago, IlstrawberrySeed said:

For a while now I've wondered why there isn't a spot to discuss topics that specifically span non-cosmere works or cross the cosmere with non-cosmere works. Is there a reason? If not can we have one?

Is there a specific thing/discussion you have in mind? The most cross I've seen is in Rithmatist.

19 hours ago, Treamayne said:

Is there a specific thing/discussion you have in mind? The most cross I've seen is in Rithmatist.

Several. We know the Rithmatist and the Cytoverse were going to be cosmere, which brings to mind the questions of how they interact. For example:

Spoiler

What happens if you mix some Shardmetals in one's chalk, or some unkeyed metalminds? Additionally, the Cytoverse's TP has some implications on how Cosmere TP happens due to the Parallels between the SR.

Also, crossing with out of BS as well would be interesting, such as how the source from James Islington's Licaneous trilogy would interact with the cosmere.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like the best idea would be to use https://www.17thshard.com/forums/forum/26-general-brandon-discussion/ and just specify what series you want to discuss there so it's clear you want to talk to discuss Rithmatist and Cytoverse, for example. 

In general, forums are decreasing in use and I think we are hesitant to make additional forums. Noncosmere gets significantly less traction, so I am not sure how active it even could be. But yeah, maybe the General Brandon board would work.