Darnation

-Redacted-

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Hmm…” Eddie frowned. “If you haven’t seen him yet, he may not be here. Actually…he may still be alive.”

“Wait, still alive…aren’t we  alive? How can we be here if we’re not alive?”

8 hours ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Sage cut in. "It's the place bad people go when they die. So, naturally we're all here."

LOLLLLLL! IT WAS YOU, SAGE! YOU FORGOT! Your kill count is at three due to killing Flylf (Exp), Komadori (Silver Phantom), and Rolen (Lightweaver2). Sage killed Rolen after picking a certain number, to see if it was rolen or an illusion. That was right Rolen killed Kaa...

11 hours ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Sage cut in. "It's the place bad people go when they die. So, naturally we're all here."

8 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Well that explains why you’re here,” Rolen says to Eddie.

Eddie shrugged. “You make it sound like a bad thing.”

Dumb Bob realized something. “You!” he says to Rolen. “You were in the Hunger Games. I don’t remember much about you, though, I have a bad memory and I was more focused on my friend, Smart Bob. He committed suicide. I wonder whether he’s here….

“Do either of you know him? Are you his friends?”

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the foolish

2 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Dumb Bob realized something. “You!” he says to Rolen. “You were in the Hunger Games. I don’t remember much about you, though, I have a bad memory and I was more focused on my friend, Smart Bob. He committed suicide. I wonder whether he’s here….

I'm there too... somewhere...

20 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Not really”

29 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

"I think I might have been a temporary ally at one point," Sage offered. "I don't really remember, though."

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Yeah, I saved his life. Multiple times actually." Ezrium appeared.

“Thank you for that,” Dumb Bob says. “It’s such a shame that it didn’t work out…but then again, there can only be one victor…I know that only too well.”

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"You tried to kill him. So did you, Rolen."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

"Oh, right, I remember now. I think I tried to kill almost everybody at one point or another."

Dumb Bob looks angrily at Sage and Rolen. “Thanks a lot,” he says sarcastically. “What about you, Eddie? Who were you? Another contestant?” @Ookla the Believer @Ookla the foolish

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Thank you for that,” Dumb Bob says. “It’s such a shame that it didn’t work out…but then again, there can only be one victor…I know that only too well.”

Dumb Bob looks angrily at Sage and Rolen. “Thanks a lot,” he says sarcastically. “What about you, Eddie? Who were you? Another contestant?” @Ookla the Believer @Ookla the foolish

Eddie looks at him lovingly. "I was a gamemaker, actually."

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

A strange look goes on Dumb Bob’s face. “Were you a nice one? Or a mean one?”

"I love all the tributes," Eddie said. "That being said...I was probably mean. I'm very sorry for it, but the pain lets you grow. It lets you become people who can change things."

6 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Dumb Bob looks angrily at Sage and Rolen. “Thanks a lot,” he says sarcastically. “What about you, Eddie? Who were you? Another contestant?”

“You should be more respectful, friend. I can do a lot of horrible stuff to the people I don’t like.” 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I love all the tributes," Eddie said. "That being said...I was probably mean. I'm very sorry for it, but the pain lets you grow. It lets you become people who can change things."

“That makes sense. You seem pretty nice now at least, letting me stay here. In a bit I might go try to find Smart Bob and Metal Bob, but I’ll stay here for now.”

- - - - - - - 

Metal Bob existed.

- - - - - - -

Smart Bob started to search for Eddie. She had to be around here somewhere…if only he could find her. He had to learn her secret, it was devouring him from the inside.

- - - - - - -

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“You should be more respectful, friend. I can do a lot of horrible stuff to the people I don’t like.” 

“I’m sorry. It’s just…he was one of my closest friends. It hurt me so much when he died…not to mention his family. He had such a big, close-knit family, and they all had to deal with the loss. It’s not something that I can easily forgive, attacking him, but at least you didn’t kill him, right?” Then, angrily, Dumb Bob adds, “He did that to himself. If I ever meet him again…I don’t know if I’ll be able to forgive him for what he did to us.”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

"I'll be excited to see," Eddie murmured softly.

4 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“That makes sense. You seem pretty nice now at least, letting me stay here. In a bit I might go try to find Smart Bob and Metal Bob, but I’ll stay here for now.”

- - - - - - - 

Metal Bob existed.

- - - - - - -

Smart Bob started to search for Eddie. She had to be around here somewhere…if only he could find her. He had to learn her secret, it was devouring him from the inside.

- - - - - - -

“I’m sorry. It’s just…he was one of my closest friends. It hurt me so much when he died…not to mention his family. He had such a big, close-knit family, and they all had to deal with the loss. It’s not something that I can easily forgive, attacking him, but at least you didn’t kill him, right?” Then, angrily, Dumb Bob adds, “He did that to himself. If I ever meet him again…I don’t know if I’ll be able to forgive him for what he did to us.”

"My poor child," Eddie crooned. "You may stay here as long as you need. And if you want vengeance...we can do that."