Darnation

-Redacted-

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"I'll be excited to see," Eddie murmured softly.

"My poor child," Eddie crooned. "You may stay here as long as you need. And if you want vengeance...we can do that."

“I don’t think I can get vengeance. But thank you for the offer. Smart Bob killed himself, so getting vengeance on him seems…seems…” Dumb Bob spends a while trying to come up with a word, but can’t find one, “maybe eventually. I’d like vengeance on Kaa for killing Metal Bob, but of course he had to survive. Thank you for being so nice to me here, in this place.”

I regret to inform you all that Dumb Bob is experiencing early-onset Manipulation by Eddie’s Evil Characters™

2 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“I don’t think I can get vengeance. But thank you for the offer. Smart Bob killed himself, so getting vengeance on him seems…seems…” Dumb Bob spends a while trying to come up with a word, but can’t find one, “maybe eventually. I’d like vengeance on Kaa for killing Metal Bob, but of course he had to survive. Thank you for being so nice to me here, in this place.”

"Of course, my child," Eddie said. "Vengeance will come. For now, you all deserve a rest. Welcome home, my family." Her eyes look faintly wet. "Welcome home."

GUYS GUYS GUYS I JUST REMEMBERED

EDDIE USED TO BE IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY

WHO DIED IN THE GAMES BEFORE SHE BECAME A GM

...if anyone wants to be him, she probably has him locked in a dungeon.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:07 AM, Ookla of Ravens said:

"well, im dead, so i cant grow, dimwit"

“Don’t call her that!” Rolen said angrily. “She’s much smarter than you’ll ever be. And a whole lot smarter than your so-called ‘smart’ Bob!”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Don’t call her that!” Rolen said angrily. “She’s much smarter than you’ll ever be. And a whole lot smarter than your so-called ‘smart’ Bob!”

“You don’t know that!” Dumb Bob yelled. “All you did was try to kill him!”

4 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“You don’t know that!” Dumb Bob yelled. “All you did was try to kill him!”

“True, but obviously he wasn’t smart, he didn’t do too well in the games, after all, he didn’t win.”

Edited by Ookla the foolish

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“That doesn’t show smartness. It shows…something else. Something that made him commit suicide. Whatever that was.”

“If he had been smart enough he would have won. Or he would have avoided the games in the first place.”

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, -Redacted- said:

They emerged into a large chamber with a glowing coal in the center, pulsating like a giant heart.

"You seeing this, Sage?"

"Yeah." Sage stepped forward, examining the strange object. He reached out, his fingers inches away from it. "Red, I'm about to do something stupid. You might want to stop me."