Darnation

-Redacted-

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium had still knocked Naran's head off. And also began to wake Sage up via healing.

@The Honorable One

Sage woke up, and Naran reattached his head. Then they started fighting.

Naran picked up the branch that taken off his head, because that was there for some reason.

Sage summoned a Shardblade.

Guess who won.

3 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage woke up, and Naran reattached his head. Then they started fighting.

Naran picked up the branch that taken off his head, because that was there for some reason.

Sage summoned a Shardblade.

Guess who won.

Saffron Iguana.

6 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Isn't that equally as wrong?" Amyra asked slowly.

“Wrong? What is wrong to you, my dear?”

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“What we do now is I get Eddie to tell me her secret and then I can die in peace. Or figure out where Metal Bob is.”

“Nope.”

32 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"The questions isn't what but how. Everything is inherently wrong. Wrong is simply the absence of good. So what you should ask instead is, what is goodness?"

Eddie raised an eyebrow. “If all things are wrong, and wrong is the absence of good, then there is no goodness.”

18 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"It is. Gaslighting and persuasion through charisma won't help you with me. I admit, it used to... But I've desensitized to it all." Amyra shifted her gazed downward in bitter remembrance.

“Would you like revenge? Or have you given in?” Eddie looked…caring. Like a mother, or even a grandmother. It was bizarre, but she seemed completely full of love.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

“Would you like revenge? Or have you given in?” Eddie looked…caring. Like a mother, or even a grandmother. It was bizarre, but she seemed completely full of love.

"Revenge on whom? I've taken my own life. Unless you suggest revenge on myself, though that is far too difficult for you to offer."

22 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Revenge on whom? I've taken my own life. Unless you suggest revenge on myself, though that is far too difficult for you to offer."

“Revenge on the ones who desensitized you…” Eddie shrugged. “I’m here to guide you through whatever you decide to become, my dear. I’m here to always be by your side.”