1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You get within 10 meters of the left ship. @[Redacted]

15 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

10 M away from ship
Diana looks at the bear, flips it the finger and keeps running.

You want me to wait until redacted does smth?

9 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Twig popped open the cockpit of the ship and climbed inside. She rose into the air high above the desert.

Good question actually! I planned this earlier, but forgot to tell you.

Temperate Forest Ships: Poco (Regular Ships)

Sand Dunes Ships: Largo (More Destructor power)

Tropical Rainforest Ships: Scout/Val (Faster and better scanners)

Ice Tundra Ships: Poco (Regular Ships)

Extreme Desert Ships: Largo (More Destructor power)

@Ati16 @Just-A-Stick @SymphonianBookworm

Edited by SmilingPanda19

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock closes his eyes, scrunching them in pain. 

"Just help me please-" 

He takes his hand, trying to pull himself out. His left hand is broken at this point and in a lot of pain. 

Junior smiled.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" he whispered, "It hurts not to feel loved. It hurts not to have someone out there, watching your back. It hurts to realize that you are truly alone in this cold world," Junior held Jock's hand tighter, "Use that pain. Take it and channel the anger- the rage- to finally do something good for yourself. To finally kill someone who has no more right than you to exist in this world."

Junior held Jock's broken hand and pulled him up back onto the ice, saving his life.

"And it hurts not to have power," He whispered at last, "It hurts to know that no matter what, I could've let go and you could've died today. And it hurts to know that I didn't, anyway."

Just now, Argenti said:

you can trade or steal later :)

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior smiled.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" he whispered, "It hurts not to feel loved. It hurts not to have someone out there, watching your back. It hurts to realize that you are truly alone in this cold world," Junior held Jock's hand tighter, "Use that pain. Take it and channel the anger- the rage- to finally do something good for yourself. To finally kill someone who has no more right than you to exist in this world."

Junior held Jock's broken hand and pulled him up back onto the ice, saving his life.

"And it hurts not to have power," He whispered at last, "It hurts to know that no matter what, I could've let go and you could've died today. And it hurts to know that I didn't, anyway."

He eyes him, but he has a knowing look in his eyes. He understands, more than he is willing to admit. He understands and relates to it all. 

"Go find Aria for me, make sure she is okay." He nods his head towards the ship. 

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova tripped and slid a little bit. But she quickly stopped. She fell into a chasm. She broke her leg. She looked around, for literally anything.

She is stuck at the bottom of a 25 foot deep chasm. Her leg is quite broken to say the least. There's hardly anything but snow and ice around her.

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver starts exploring the flame filled desert, looking for anything useful. 

There was a small area of rocks, if you arrange it properly a small shelter could be built to possibly protect from the fire. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She is stuck at the bottom of a 25 foot deep chasm. Her leg is quite broken to say the least. There's hardly anything but snow and ice around her.

There was a small area of rocks, if you arrange it properly a small shelter could be built to possibly protect from the fire. 

Nova curled up, ready to die. Throughout her life she had had nothing but pain and agony. There really was no reason to survive. However, she had nothing to kill herself with, so she simply sat there.

Edited by Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova curled up, ready to die. Throughout her life she had had nothing but pain and agony. There really was no reason to survive. However, she had nothing to kill herself with, so she simply sat there.

A sound came from above and then a pair of eyes appeared above her out of the snow. They were tiny little eyes out of the snow. It was just above her and across from her in the snow. 

chirp?

It chirped a little at her, all she could see was a tiny pink nose and a pair of black shiny eyes.

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He eyes him, but he has a knowing look in his eyes. He understands, more than he is willing to admit. He understands and relates to it all. 

"Go find Aria for me, make sure she is okay." He nods his head towards the ship. 

At the Ships?
Diana keeps running "God I hate Pocos.... But I hate bears more!" She jumps in

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

At the Ships?
Diana keeps running "God I hate Pocos.... But I hate bears more!" She jumps in

Caaaalllssiiignnn pllleeaaassseee-

If there are no objections from @xinoehp512 or @[Redacted] in the next 15 minutes you will get the first ship of the Temperate Forest. 

(a few more turns before the bear attacks)

Just now, The Honorable One said:

I hate Largos, Twig thought. However, it would have to do. She flew the ship up high then deactivated everything except the acclivity ring. No reason to waste power. She made sure she could turn all the systems on quickly, though.

Your safe for now! Feel free to relax until the rp continues with you!

18 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Silver heads towards the rocks and starts building a shelter to protect him from the fires. 

Then he heads back towards where the games has started, hoping that one of the others who didn’t get a ship would have the same idea. Maybe he could find an ally and figure some way to get between the biomes

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A sound came from above and then a pair of eyes appeared above her out of the snow. They were tiny little eyes out of the snow. It was just above her and across from her in the snow. 

chirp?

It chirped a little at her, all she could see was a tiny pink nose and a pair of black shiny eyes.

Nova cautiously moved towards it a little, then realized that she was not going to win. She uncovered it to see what it was.

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova cautiously moved towards it a little, then realized that she was not going to win. She uncovered it to see what it was.

A little light brown colored ferret pokes out of the snow. It seems to have very thick fur and multiple layers so it stays warm in the ice. It has sharper claws to dig through solid ice. It licks its nose. 

mmurp

It watches her, it stands there, not seeming to be dangerous or afraid of her.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A little light brown colored ferret pokes out of the snow. It seems to have very thick fur and multiple layers so it stays warm in the ice. It has sharper claws to dig through solid ice. It licks its nose. 

mmurp

It watches her, it stands there, not seeming to be dangerous or afraid of her.

Nova looked at it back. She gave it a hug.