SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

2 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“Well what do you know? I figured if anyone could get a ship it would be you,” Aria said with a smirk. “By the way, how’s Jock doing?”

"Was there ever any doubt? Aria... Look who we're up against. Jock's hand won't be too useful for a very good portion of the games. That is, if he survives that long. It's a shame, really. Hard to pilot with a broken hand..." Junior looked at his right had with something of nostalgia through his small, weakened smile, "Anyway. How are the other tributes fairing? Any approaching threats I should beware of? Whiplash and Nova, I've been observing, have exceeded first impression. Sharp'i, seeing as his reputation precedes him, seems to have won the past Hunger Games."

4 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Guys.

Reality check.

Merp is a extra fluffy ferret-

Bro is a f e r r e t 

I created him because Nova needed company-

What am I gunna do? Give him an eye patch and a tiny sword?

Like W H A T -

Okay that might be something I would do, but not this time

Merp is purely wholesome. 

32 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Was there ever any doubt? Aria... Look who we're up against. Jock's hand won't be too useful for a very good portion of the games. That is, if he survives that long. It's a shame, really. Hard to pilot with a broken hand..." Junior looked at his right had with something of nostalgia through his small, weakened smile, "Anyway. How are the other tributes fairing? Any approaching threats I should beware of? Whiplash and Nova, I've been observing, have exceeded first impression. Sharp'i, seeing as his reputation precedes him, seems to have won the past Hunger Games."

Aria shrugged. "No threats on this side. I think we'll be fine. Unless the others team up, we'll be able to deal with them. As for Sharp'i... why don't we try to avoid him for now? At least until we come up with a strategy; he'll probably be fairly difficult to kill." She paused. "Also... did something happen to Jock's hand?"

Good morning everyone!

I'll just give everyone a little update on whats happening.

These are the people that have ships:

Tropical Rain Forest: 2 ships remaining (Teddy, Gecko, Lollies)

Sand Dunes: 0 ships remaining 

Hurricane: Largo @Ati16

Stitch: Largo @Ravenclawjedi42

Ice Tundra: 0 ships remaining

Whiplash: Poco @Just-A-Stick

Junior: Poco @Lotus Blossom

Extreme Desert: 0 ships remaining

Aria: Largo @SymphonianBookworm

Twig: Largo @The Honorable One

Temperate Forest: 1 Ship remaining

Crescent: Scout/Val @Argenti

These are the people who were 'abandoned'

Jock, Nova, What, Silver

Here is everyones missions now:

Abandoned People: Get off your fragments and try to get to another to find a ship

People with ships: Either start to explore or attempt to find each other to trade, get wingmates, or fight

People who still have ships remaining: Get your ships!!!

10 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria shrugged. "No threats on this side. I think we'll be fine. Unless the others team up, we'll be able to deal with them. As for Sharp'i... why don't we try to avoid him for now? At least until we come up with a strategy; he'll probably be fairly difficult to kill." She paused. "Also... did something happen to Jock's hand?"

@Lotus Blossom

Aria's voice crackled through the headset. "You up for exploring a tad before we do anything serious?"

Just now, Ati16 said:

Kay. :)

As you fly over you can see the pie slice of a fragment is covered in thick dense forest, you can't even see the floor, but you can see pools of fog flowing off the sides into the abyss. There seems to be some crashing of trees though as a giant hungry bear starts to barrel through towards the ships. One of the ships is gone, but there is still one left. Two people are left on the fragment. 

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver gets to the middle. He looks around for some way he can get to another fragment

None of the fragments are close enough to jump, but they are just close enough you can see two other people far off on the edge of the frozen tundra fragment. It appears that snow is picking up rapidly and one is carrying the other. They are about 100 meters away, but you can still almost make out who they are. @Canada Lover

13 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"Sure, that sounds feasible. We'll want to create a code using hand signals... And, yes, Jock's hand is broken."

2 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria's voice crackled through the headset. "You up for exploring a tad before we do anything serious?"

"Yeah, copy that. I see you in the air."