SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Merp pauses and looks at her and licks her nose, before burying in the snow and disappearing.

Nova began digging in the snow to look for Merp. Nothing else mattered right now. She had to find Merp and protect him. She continued digging, quickly. Nothing could distract her now. Not even the fact that she was bleeding to death. Where had Merp gone? Did Merp not want her anymore? Did Merp not love her like she loved him? Was Merp secretly pretending to be her friend to break her heart when he left and laugh at her? All of these questions raced through her mind as she dug like a maniac.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Nova began digging in the snow to look for Merp. Nothing else mattered right now. She had to find Merp and protect him. She continued digging, quickly. Nothing could distract her now. Not even the fact that she was bleeding to death. Where had Merp gone? Did Merp not want her anymore? Did Merp not love her like she loved him? Was Merp secretly pretending to be her friend to break her heart when he left and laugh at her? All of these questions raced through her mind as she dug like a maniac.

Merp wasn’t there. Just some golden flakes in the snow. Suddenly her bleeding stopped.

A noise sounds behind @Lord Spirit And a little head pops up. Suddenly he starts screeching, and Nova can hear it from all the way over there.

SQUEAAAAAK

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Merp wasn’t there. Just some golden flakes in the snow. Suddenly her bleeding stopped.

A noise sounds behind @Lord Spirit And a little head pops up. Suddenly he starts screeching, and Nova can hear it from all the way over there.

SQUEAAAAAK

Nova picked up the golden flakes and hugged them. She turned towards the noise. "Merp?" she called, becoming desperate.

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver jumps as the rodent pops up behind him. How did you get here? He wonders. “I have your animal, uh, Mark, Martin, what was his name?”

"Merp?" Nova peered across towards Silver.

"It appears my leg has been magically healed... that's strange, wouldn't you say?" She asked Jock.

Also I absolutely love your profile picture Panda!

@Lord Spirit @SmilingPanda19

44 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Merp?" Nova peered across towards Silver.

"It appears my leg has been magically healed... that's strange, wouldn't you say?" She asked Jock.

@Lord Spirit @SmilingPanda19

Jock nods, but at this point he isn’t baffled, with the teleporting rodent and all.

Thanks! It’s Merp!

49 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver jumps as the rodent pops up behind him. How did you get here? He wonders. “I have your animal, uh, Mark, Martin, what was his name?”

He squeaks and prances over to him and sits on his foot.

8 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“Um, I think our lives are more valuable than a ferret.”

So uhm- blasphemy 

19 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“Um, I think our lives are more valuable than a ferret.”

"Merp is the best! Thankfully, he won't die, while we are forced to! So he will always live! I miss him already... we need to find a way across!"

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Jock nods, but at this point he isn’t baffled, with the teleporting rodent and all.

He squeaks and prances over to him and sits on his foot.

I thought Merp chirps?

Nova was a little sad, as it appeared that Merp liked Silver more than her, but that was okay. Merp needed to live, and she guessed she wasn't good enough for Merp.

You took my companion... :(

Edited by Canada Lover

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Merp is the best! Thankfully, he won't die, while we are forced to! So he will always live! I miss him already... we need to find a way across!"

Nova was a little sad, as it appeared that Merp liked Silver more than her, but that was okay. Merp needed to live, and she guessed she wasn't good enough for Merp.

Merp has different vocal reactions to different people. :) 

Merp licks his nose and stares across to Nova and chirps.

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Merp licks his nose and stares across to Nova and chirps.

Nova couldn't see Merp due to the snowstorm, but could hear him.

"MEERRRRP! THERE YOU ARE! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Nova tried to rush over to Merp, ignoring the fact that they were in different areas.

What separates the areas? Is it like a large gap?

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova couldn't see Merp due to the snowstorm, but could hear him.

"MEERRRRP! THERE YOU ARE! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Nova tried to rush over to Merp, ignoring the fact that they were in different areas.

Yes a large enough gap that you'd need a ship to reach them