SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

13 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova couldn't see Merp due to the snowstorm, but could hear him.

"MEERRRRP! THERE YOU ARE! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Nova tried to rush over to Merp, ignoring the fact that they were in different areas.

Imagine like…have you ever played Minecraft where it’s floating islands? It’s sort of like that, but they’re all shaped like pie slices and they’re further apart.

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Hello?! I NEED TO GET ON YOUR SHIP RIGHT NOW! THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She lands "What's going on here?"

Dang! Okay! where the heck did Merp come from?

I have a ship.... I guess I'm gonna go explore?

ok, cool. Anyone want an alliance???

Whiplash circled over the fragments, getting a birds eye view of everything. She could see a few other ships in the air, and could hear radio chatter on the general lines.  

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

She light lances her and carries her over. "I'm letting go!"

Nova fell to the ground. "Thank you!" she called back up to Diana.

She ran over to Merp, and hugged him, happy to finally see Merp again, even though it had only been like an hour.

"Oh, hello! Do you want to be allies?" She asked Silver, then restated the same question to Jock and Diana.

@Lord Spirit @SmilingPanda19 @Argenti

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

NOVA TRIPPED, BROKE HER LEG AND LANDED IN A CHASM AFTER YOU RUDELY STOLE THE SHIP! THEN NOVA FOUND MERP, WHICH TURNED INTO THE BEST DAY OF HER LIFE! MERP IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! MERP IS A FERRET! HE'S PANDA'S NEW PROFILE PICTURE! I LOVE MERP! IF YOU HARM MERP THE MERP DEFENSE FORCE WILL HARM YOU!

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

She ran over to Merp, and hugged him, happy to finally see Merp again, even though it had only been like an hour.

"Oh, hello! Do you want to be allies?" She asked Silver, then restated the same question to Jock and Diana.

She lands and locks her ship. "Sure, I have a big stick." She waves it about.

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

god

Edited by Argenti

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

NOVA TRIPPED, BROKE HER LEG AND LANDED IN A CHASM AFTER YOU RUDELY STOLE THE SHIP! THEN NOVA FOUND MERP, WHICH TURNED INTO THE BEST DAY OF HER LIFE! MERP IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! MERP IS A FERRET! HE'S PANDA'S NEW PROFILE PICTURE! I LOVE MERP! IF YOU HARM MERP THE MERP DEFENSE FORCE WILL HARM YOU!

Okay! I won a coin toss! I didn't rudely steal anything!

where did Merp come from? And how is it relevant to the story???

and can somebody make something interesting happen to Whiplash?

Spoiler

What if I want to kill merp? I kind of want to.... besides, if you left for a week, I might have a better chance of winning *evil grin*

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

“Since there doesn’t seem to be any other way out of here, I am willing to work with you for now.” Silver replies coolly. He wasn’t really interested in getting to know those he would eventually have to kill, but one of them had a ship and there was nowhere else for him to go. 

Just a fair warning, Silver is liable to betray you whenever there’s an opportunity, so beware…

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“Since there doesn’t seem to be any other way out of here, I am willing to work with you for now.” Silver replies coolly. He wasn’t really interested in getting to know those he would eventually have to kill, but one of them had a ship and there was nowhere else for him to go. 

Do we know we have to kill anyone? I don't think it was stated?