SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“I think we also need a ‘home base’ of sorts. Somewhere we can park our ships and rest. It’s not sustainable to be in the air for the whole competition. Any thoughts of where we might have an advantageous landing area that qualifies?”

"My radar recorded some mountains- or at least high terrain- In the rocky fragment up ahead."

(whatever panda was talking about)

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver makes sure he stays far away from Nova, who seemed to have a death wish by keeping Merp with him. 

The delver ignores him. It seems to only be looking at Merp and Nova.

40 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova continued running, shielding Merp from the Delver and anything else.

The delver gets closer.

3 hours ago, shortcake said:

Sure, have at it.

Merp squeaks and squirms before looking Nova in the eye and chirping.

love.

He suddenly disappears, taking the delver with him.

@Canada Lover

Edited by SmilingPanda19

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Merp squeaks and squirms before looking Nova in the eye and chirping.

love.

He suddenly disappears, taking the delver with him.

@Canada Lover

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nova began to dig into the ground, searching for Merp. Where had Merp gone? Merp had to be okay! Nova had failed. Merp wasn't happily living out his life here in the games. Merp was sadly stuck with the delver. Nova sank down in the snow and began to cry.

Where's Merp? WHERE'S MERP?

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Sure, have at it.

Tizzy took the mcrophone from Madam President, but looked nervous. she didnt want to dissapoint Madam President. She tapped the microphone and began to speak into it, "Uh..hi? uhm, I want to uh, talk about waffles.. They're really good, and i dont care what you think but the best topping for waffles it nutella and strawberries and a bunch of that canned whipped cream stuff that you have to squirt to get it out-" Tizzy looks over to Madam President for assurance that she was dong what she wanted her to do.

@SmilingPanda19

5 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Tizzy took the mcrophone from Madam President, but looked nervous. she didnt want to dissapoint Madam President. She tapped the microphone and began to speak into it, "Uh..hi? uhm, I want to uh, talk about waffles.. They're really good, and i dont care what you think but the best topping for waffles it nutella and strawberries and a bunch of that canned whipped cream stuff that you have to squirt to get it out-" Tizzy looks over to Madam President for assurance that she was dong what she wanted her to do.

@SmilingPanda19

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MAPLE SYRUP?!?!?!" Nova began to freak out. Merp was gone, and some random person didn't think Maple Syrup was the best topping for waffles.

9 minutes ago, shortcake said:

@SmilingPanda19

Zira burst out laughing. “She’s almost as dumb as you are,” she said to Madam President.

@SmilingPanda19

12 minutes ago, shortcake said:

@SmilingPanda19

Silver is both relieved and annoyed by the voice coming through the arena. On one hand, nothing has gotten worse, but on the other hand, this person thought Waffles were better than pancakes, even though pancakes were obviously superior.

23 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MAPLE SYRUP?!?!?!" Nova began to freak out. Merp was gone, and some random person didn't think Maple Syrup was the best topping for waffles.

BAHAAHAHAAAA

18 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira burst out laughing. “She’s almost as dumb as you are,” she said to Madam President.

@SmilingPanda19

omg eddie u just insulted me for talking about waffles-

lol

14 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Silver is both relieved and annoyed by the voice coming through the arena. On one hand, nothing has gotten worse, but on the other hand, this person thought Waffles were better than pancakes, even though pancakes were obviously superior.

EXXCUSE ME????

nah nvm you may be right.. i'll never know...

dang. I been gone so long!

Whiplash was done with the strange people and their disappearing pet that attracted monsters.

She ran back to her poco and took off, overburning away toward ... somewhere.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Whiplash would be happy to kill you :)