SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I wouldn’t mind dying first, but I don’t actively want it. If Whiplash somehow manages to get onto Stitch’s ship with the supplies/ability to strangle him, then by all means you’re welcome to murder. If it just wouldn’t make sense, though, then no.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

*hold up hand to chest* "I do solemnly swear not to harm the Merp in any way shape or form, under penalty  of being spiked and dunked in a highstorm."

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

ooohhhh ok, where is your character? Are you able to sneaked up on? can I strangle you with a necklace?

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

My character is currently in his largo, looking for land that isn’t one of the five main fragments and isn’t the Rocky ones. When he lands somewhere he will be able to be attacked. And you should be able to strangle him pretty easily, as he’s just an itty-bitty Kitsen!

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

soo... if he's a kitsen, in theory of course, i could just... sit on him? XD

whiplash flew toward (wherever stitch is). she saw a largo up ahead and decided to follow it.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

10 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

When you realize the person you introduced to the shard has more reputation than you *cough* Canada Lover *cough*, and won the Stormlight Hunger Games without even reading the book!

Twig, seeing that the threat of the delver has passed, went back to the stream she had found earlier and drank a lot of water.

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

whiplash flew toward (wherever stitch is). she saw a largo up ahead and decided to follow it.

Didn’t think of that, but yeah!

The largo shoots in the general direction of Whiplash’s ship with horrible aim, and then keeps moving fast in the opposite direction.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Pastry said:

Nooooonononnonoonononononoooooo shorty I wasn't insulting youuuuu Zira was!!

UNDERSTAND PEOPLE: IF MY RP CHARACTERS ARE BEING JERKS, ITS THE CHARACTER, NOT ME. I PROMISE I LOVE YOU ALL.

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Rep isn't everything. Or even that important. You probably have less of it because you get most of your posts from RP, where there isn't usually much rep being tossed around. If all you think about is things like rep, and shardbuddies, and who everyone seems to like more, the shard will hurt your mental health and make you feel miserable (happens to me a lot, which is why I'm trying to spend less time here).

...that went in a weird direction. Moral of the story, you're awesome.

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I know, but it might be worth bringing up (not that this has happened yet; this is unrelated to the above post) that while your RP characters shouldn't be used to judge you, you shouldn't like, do bad things to others directly under the excuse of the RP character ("oh, it was all in character!"), since you know, that's not fun and all and all kinda cringe

Of course, doing bad things to other RP characters with an RP character is generally considered fine, so long as you get the other person's permission beforehand for the most bad of the bad stuff

As for rep, yeah. Doesn't really matter. If we want to delve into rep, go to the What does Rep mean to you poll in the 17th shard discussion.

Taupe Gecko, uh arrived at the fragment?

15 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nova began to dig into the ground, searching for Merp. Where had Merp gone? Merp had to be okay! Nova had failed. Merp wasn't happily living out his life here in the games. Merp was sadly stuck with the delver. Nova sank down in the snow and began to cry.

Merp was nowhere to be found.

I swear he isn’t dead, I’ll no joke leave the shard if he is dead. Don’t freak out.

14 hours ago, Ookla the Pastry said:

Tizzy took the mcrophone from Madam President, but looked nervous. she didnt want to dissapoint Madam President. She tapped the microphone and began to speak into it, "Uh..hi? uhm, I want to uh, talk about waffles.. They're really good, and i dont care what you think but the best topping for waffles it nutella and strawberries and a bunch of that canned whipped cream stuff that you have to squirt to get it out-" Tizzy looks over to Madam President for assurance that she was dong what she wanted her to do.

@SmilingPanda19

She nods, not particularly liking the topic, but at least the little one was you know, talking.

14 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira burst out laughing. “She’s almost as dumb as you are,” she said to Madam President.

@SmilingPanda19

She eyes Zira. “Where is your mother? I haven’t seen her in a while.” @The Wandering Wizard

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She nods, not particularly liking the topic, but at least the little one was you know, talking.

She eyes Zira. “Where is your mother? I haven’t seen her in a while.” @The Wandering Wizard

Zira shrugged. “Why should I know?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Reborn said:

Note: Previously @xinoehp512

Yeah, sorry…if you have a ship, you can get in a ship and find someone to fight?

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Nova continued digging into the ground. She had to find Merp! She had to make sure he was okay.

But where is Merp?

42 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Yeah, sorry…if you have a ship, you can get in a ship and find someone to fight?

Problem: he has no reason to fight, since he doesn't really "get" the hunger games. What he wants to do is escape.

Edited by Ookla the Reborn

Hissing, Teddy jerked her hand away from the fire and stuck her burnt finger in her mouth, frowning at the greenery overhead and hoping it wouldn't let any smoke through. As dangerous as fire was, it was useful. She gingerly rotated the strange bird over the small fire, which was as big as she dared. Shivering and rubbing her hands together. It wasn't particularly cold, but the shivers were from fear.