SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Cleaned out my clogged bathroom sink drain and clumsy little me spilled the bucket all over myself and had to clean it off the floor like freaking Cinderella 

My washing machine almost exploded when a towel got caught and I had to pull at the drenched towels out into the laundry basket and then put them back in, covering my clothes in soap and then empty the laundry basket into the sink and had to clean up the mess on the floor like Cinderella part 2.

Also my brother thought it was funny to spray me with the lubricant you put on door hinges so they don’t squeak.

So yeah.

Oh and we had a mid day meltdown, mid afternoon panic attack, and we’ve hardly eaten :) 

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

All water comes from the sewer 

Profound. I suggest putting that on your grave in 70 years.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

That sounds very rough. *hugs*. To ease the pain, here’s a meme I made about the plot:

2A16EB84-8D78-4650-8FE5-37AFF72CDAEE.thumb.jpeg.c38ed742615e9d9a2c5d2fec0cceb50e.jpeg

Also GMs, does Stitch find land that isn’t the five main fragments or the Rocky one?

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

My most recent one and my first one are my favorites, but I like them all. 
This is just reminding me that I haven’t written in 3 weeks… ugh I need to brainstorm

(We don’t talk about some of my hopeless romantic stuff on there)

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

10 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She nods, not particularly liking the topic, but at least the little one was you know, talking.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:26 PM, Ookla the Believer said:

1 hour ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She kept silent. "I'm glad you assume, dear." She claps her hands. "Excellent job my little one!" @Ookla the Pastry she takes the microphone from Tizzy.

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Tizzy smiles widely.

lol sorry it took me so long to respond

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Pastry said:

No an online contest 

😜

My favorite piece from Dear Future Husband: 

I’m still cute in a messy bun.

I’m still lovable when I’m a bit undone.

I’m still gorgeous when I’m a mess.

I’m still beautiful and nothing less.

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova suddenly stopped. This isn't what Merp would have wanted. Merp would have wanted her to survive. Or for her to die. Merp wants what Merp wants. Nova shrugged. But Merp's sacrifice would not be for nothing! She turned around, and ran. She ran. She ran with passion, she ran long, she ran faster than she ever had before. She made it back to the middle of the arena, looking around for other people. She had to unite the tributes as one, in Merp's name.

Hurricane landed and got out of his largo. He found Nova running towards the center of the fragment. “Where’s Merp? Did the Delver disappear because of him?”

4 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane landed and got out of his largo. He found Nova running towards the center of the fragment. “Where’s Merp? Did the Delver disappear because of him?”

*also joins hug* I feel you. Like that one time where I had no appliances working at all. And that one time I also had to be Cinderella, lol.

"Do you want to join the Marvelous Merp Movement?" She asked. "We're honoring Merp after his sacrifice. Our plan is to unite as one under Merp and protest peacefully!" And with that, Nova fell over, unconscious. She had ran too much, she was exhausted.

Edited by Canada Lover

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do you want to join the Marvelous Merp Movement?" She asked. "We're honoring Merp after his sacrifice. Our plan is to unite as one under Merp and protest peacefully!" And with that, Nova fell over, unconscious. She had ran too much, she was exhausted.

The Cinderella vibes were so real-

The sand moved and formed a sand bed underneath her. It fluffed up a sand pillow and make sure she was nice and cozy.