SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

5 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

"People have tried that before, and they end up dead. the only way to win is to play their game and win, and I'm not throwing away my shot at glory (and life)."

"Well I'm not stopping you from moving on? You can just leave and be on your way?"

Night.

IMPORTANT FOR ALL TRIBUTES!

GMHQ

Zira, who had been watching the screens, groaned. She reached under the table, into a cage, and pulled out a small white mouse. It squeaked and squirmed in her hand, but couldn't escape. Almost thoughtfully, she brought it to her mouth and bit off its head. The squeaking stopped as blood ran into the soft white fur. Zira quickly brought it to her mouth, careful not to lose a drop of the precious liquid. Then with her other hand she grabbed a mic. "Tributes," she sung into it, her voice echoing through the arena. "You're boring me. I suggest you change that. After all...not every games needs a Victor."

1 hour ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Okay then!

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

GMHQ

Zira, who had been watching the screens, groaned. She reached under the table, into a cage, and pulled out a small white mouse. It squeaked and squirmed in her hand, but couldn't escape. Almost thoughtfully, she brought it to her mouth and bit off its head. The squeaking stopped as blood ran into the soft white fur. Zira quickly brought it to her mouth, careful not to lose a drop of the precious liquid. Then with her other hand she grabbed a mic. "Tributes," she sung into it, her voice echoing through the arena. "You're boring me. I suggest you change that. After all...not every games needs a Victor."

Stitch hears this and shoots at everybody on the extreme desert fragment, with varying accuracy levels. His bullets rain down on them all, with them almost guaranteed to hit one of them.

If he was lucky, maybe even all of them.

@Canada Lover @Lord Ookla the -3rd

I know that there are many other people here too, I’ll edit this post to ping ye as well. Would anybody among this group be willing to succumb to Stitch’s fire?

1 minute ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Stitch hears this and shoots at everybody on the extreme desert fragment, with varying accuracy levels. His bullets rain down on them all, with them almost guaranteed to hit one of them.

If he was lucky, maybe even all of them.

@Canada Lover @Lord Ookla the -3rd

The bullet hit Nova's arm.

"Oagughsn! What was that?" Nova fearfully looked up. "Are you in the AML too?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Ahhh  I see.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Whiplash wants a *romance* with Jock. I think  all the important stuff Canada already said :P 

And, she wants to kill Gecko person :P 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick