SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

10 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

I am now. Stitch ran away maybe half an in-game hour ago, and is now shooting you. Also, here’s an image I made of Stitch:

Stitch.thumb.png.0833bb5a0ecf39407b40137441416a7e.pngEdit: this was also my thousandth post. It wasn’t anything that was suggested in my SU, but I just really wanted to make an image of Stitch and I thought it would work for the thousandth.

Edited by Ookla thePresentParticiple

3 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

BOOM POW ZABRAK KRAKOW ZAP! More bullets are badly aimed at Lollies.

Silver shows up and also starts shooting at Lollies. He opens a private channel to Stitch. “Hello Stitch of the Kisten, I am Silver the Tanuzedran. Do you want to work together to kill this human?”

1 minute ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver shows up and also starts shooting at Lollies. He opens a private channel to Stitch. “Hello Stitch of the Kisten, I am Silver the Tanuzedran. Do you want to work together to kill this human?”

“Sure! I love killing, especially humans!”

Stitch keeps shooting with his signature bad aim in very high quantities.

Sorry Raven…I just need to kill somebody. @Ookla-The-Stick you mentioned wanting to kill someone, do you want to help me and Silver?

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“What was that for?!” Stitch asks, genuinely confused. Then he shoots back many, many times.

"IM NOT READY TO DIE YET IDIOT" and she fires a bolt in silvers direction. then she shoots off into the space so she can manuever better.

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

"IM NOT READY TO DIE YET IDIOT" and she fires a bolt in silvers direction. then she shoots off into the space so she can manuever better.

“Ay! What’s wrong with a little death? I wanna make Zil-Zira happy!”

Stitch flies closer to the surface.

Is anyone left in the desert?

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Ay! What’s wrong with a little death? I wanna make Zil-Zira happy!”

Stitch flies closer to the surface.

ryn's voice goes out over the loudspeaker. "get the name right, zira looks hungry." and he chuckles. "MAY THE ODDS BE NEVER IN YOUR FAVORRRRRRRRRRR"

lollies pulls an asteroid out and flings it.

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Silver takes the shot on his shield as he zooms off after Lollies. Getting close enough, he activates his IMP, disabling both of their shields. He then goes into evasive maneuvers to avoid getting shot

Edited by Lord Ookla the -3rd

2 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver finds the last open ship in the tropical rainforest and gets inside. 

This works, just use it to kill someone.

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Don't you die either okay?" 

What passed out.

@Ookla the Believer

Ah hihihi I’m here. Would you be okay to die, since it’s been over a week and you’re the first to even get close? If you’d still like to participate, we can try to work you into something in GMHQ.

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn's voice goes out over the loudspeaker. "get the name right, zira looks hungry." and he chuckles. "MAY THE ODDS BE NEVER IN YOUR FAVORRRRRRRRRRR"

lollies pulls an asteroid out and flings it.

“Who is this?” Stitch asks Ryn. “Are you…the fabled ghost? The one-who-haunts-the-creators-of-games?”

Stitch lands in the extreme desert and exits his ship with his mushrooms, which are as big as he is.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

hmm I would be fine with dying, but did you read ravens post? Their character is trying to help me fake my death, so I'm not sure the injury would kill me. What are your thoughts?

Just now, Ookla the Magician said:

Ah, yeah sorry I sort of just skimmed most of that. If you want to…sure, go ahead and fake your death, though you won’t be getting out injured. You’ll still be in a lot of pain and you’ll be close to death.

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

lollies curses. "great-" she shoots an asteroid to throw silver off, then shoots silver once, then hides behind a big rock to reactivate shields.

Silver dodges the asteroid and uses it as cover to also reignite his shield. 

Are there space rocks, or is it just open sky?