31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

7 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

It seems as though he's going to jail lol. I would be fine with that.

7 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

whiplash flies in from behind a cloud bank and starts firing at (whoever's ship is somewhere)

“What?! Why is everybody shooting at me?” Stitch shoots back in his signature manner, continuously and without stop.

4 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“What?! Why is everybody shooting at me?” Stitch shoots back in his signature manner, continuously and without stop.

As Cobb said, "Any Idiot with a thumb can fire a destructor, but it takes a pilot to..." I can't actually remember the rest :P but you get the idea :) 

Whiplash rolled her eyes. Who does that? Fires destructors randomly? Waste of fire power if you ask me... She easily evaded the red bolts of energy, getting closer all the time. 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash rolled her eyes. Who does that? Fires destructors randomly? Waste of fire power if you ask me... She easily evaded the red bolts of energy, getting closer all the time. 

Ahem

Who is killing me

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

It’s a big giant monster that can appear however it likes (for the sake of convenience in the games, at least) and you should be very scared of it.

3 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash shot (Aeo's character). and killed them.

Write a murder scene. The more dramatic, the better!!

Fineeee

Whiplash dove into a rolling twin scissor and came up behind another ship, falling on their tail. "may stars keep you." she whispered as she opened fire.  The ship exploded in a burst of light that left sun spots across her vision. A tear slipped out of the corner of her eye as she felt the soul depart. "A Hui Hou." She whispered the farewell of her ancestors as she flew away.

That good, Aeo and Eddie?

@Ookla the Resolute @Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

It’s a big giant monster that can appear however it likes (for the sake of convenience in the games, at least) and you should be very scared of it.

56 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

ok thank you!!

Junior swerved his ship away from the incoming delver, fidgeting restlessly with the command board.

"Red alert," he muttered through his headset to Aria, "I need a favor."

He maneuvered his ship into a tight loop and reverse backpedal followed by a quick Minimal-Atmosphere Turn rushing into a banking roll as he turned on some emergency systems just in case events turned out... worse than planned for.

@SymphonianBookworm

2 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash dove into a rolling twin scissor and came up behind another ship, falling on their tail. "may stars keep you." she whispered as she opened fire.  The ship exploded in a burst of light that left sun spots across her vision. A tear slipped out of the corner of her eye as she felt the soul depart. "A Hui Hou." She whispered the farewell of her ancestors as she flew away.

I'm satisfied, hehe at this point I would've been okay with your original one :P 

But, note to everyone, the more effort you put in the more fun this is for everyone.

2 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Good enough for me

22 hours ago, Ookla the Pastry said:

Tizzy nods.

17 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira laughed and turned away. "Why do you keep the child around?"

@Ookla the Yellow Sock

She covered Tizzy’s ears and turns her head slightly. “You know Zira, not everyone has to be ass.” 

14 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

WHAT’D I MISS-

*Defiant and I playing What’d I miss*

11 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver dodges the asteroid and uses it as cover to also reignite his shield. 

Bro really said space rocks-

10 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

G u r l 

You understand now? Or check the coppermind.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

G u r l 

You understand now? Or check the coppermind.

sorry!! i checked coppermind and it gave me a drawing of a human-like figure and that just made me even more confused :( i understand now tho-

junior had replied :D 

Edited by Ookla the Lotus

39 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She covered Tizzy’s ears and turns her head slightly. “You know Zira, not everyone has to be ass.” 

ryn just laughs. "for zira, that part is impossible. for SIYLNA" and gives a pointed look. "i think she was getting somewhere. anyways, howre you guys doing mentally? has the murder of children taken its toll yet?"

2 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Zira laughed. "That was petty. I thought you were better than that...guess you really are just another human."

2 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn just laughs. "for zira, that part is impossible. for SIYLNA" and gives a pointed look. "i think she was getting somewhere. anyways, howre you guys doing mentally? has the murder of children taken its toll yet?"

Hey Raven, can I hypnotize Ryn?

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

Ah, you'll see. Just thought I should let ya know.

Zira turned to Ryn, her purple eyes seeming to grow until they were all he could see, until he was lost in the void that was her...

You serve me now, Zira said into his mind. And you won't be mentioning the human I used to be. If you do...a vivid image of Ryn being painfully consumed filled his...everything. Be good, little spirit.