SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira turned to Ryn, her purple eyes seeming to grow until they were all he could see, until he was lost in the void that was her...

You serve me now, Zira said into his mind. And you won't be mentioning the human I used to be. If you do...a vivid image of Ryn being painfully consumed filled his...everything. Be good, little spirit.

k thanks.

ryn chokes a bit. fine. he sends, then kinda falls. "ow. uncalled for"

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira turned to Ryn, her purple eyes seeming to grow until they were all he could see, until he was lost in the void that was her...

You serve me now, Zira said into his mind. And you won't be mentioning the human I used to be. If you do...a vivid image of Ryn being painfully consumed filled his...everything. Be good, little spirit.

The Elan Made Solely for Zira To Eat Existed.

So did Elan Jr.

13 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

Junior swerved his ship away from the incoming delver, fidgeting restlessly with the command board.

"Red alert," he muttered through his headset to Aria, "I need a favor."

He maneuvered his ship into a tight loop and reverse backpedal followed by a quick Minimal-Atmosphere Turn rushing into a banking roll as he turned on some emergency systems just in case events turned out... worse than planned for.

@SymphonianBookworm

Aria chuckled lightly, but when she spoke her voice was devoid of mirth. “What do you need?”

I’m so sorry I haven’t been online… Everything has just been a lot lately with social drama and schoolwork and assessments and my extracurriculars.  I’m sorry again and I’ll try to be online more often-

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

-_^

Zira looked around the room, at all the humans, at all the…all the…she could smell the blood, could almost taste it. No, no, no…it doesn’t control me, it doesn’t it doesn’t it doesn’t they smell so good…I’m so hungry… She spun on her heel and left the room. I want to hear them scream, I want to taste their blood and feel them die and…and…

Who needs to be on top of the world when the common fools are so…satisfying?

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira looked around the room, at all the humans, at all the…all the…she could smell the blood, could almost taste it. No, no, no…it doesn’t control me, it doesn’t it doesn’t it doesn’t they smell so good…I’m so hungry… She spun on her heel and left the room. I want to hear them scream, I want to taste their blood and feel them die and…and…

those thoughts dont suit you, siyra. ryn mutters.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

The Elan Made Specifically to be Eaten by Zira tripped and fell on the ground in front of her.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

The Elan Made Specifically to be Eaten by Zira tripped and fell on the ground in front of her.

Almost before she realized she'd moved, Zira's fangs were in his neck. She stumbled back against the wall, blood dripping down her chin. No, no, no, I can resist it, I am more than this, I will be more than this...this is a detour, not a dead end. This is...this is...she licked her lips. Hating herself, she stepped up to the Elan and began to feast. One little snack won't hurt...none of the humans are going hungry, so why should I?

22 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

When tributes don't die, I get bored. When I get bored, I kill the people I can. If you want to stop Zira from eating people, kill more tributes!! 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

When tributes don't die, I get bored. When I get bored, I kill the people I can. If you want to stop Zira from eating people, kill more tributes!! 

oooh Okay! Who can I kill???

Whiplash looked around for someone to kill.

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Almost before she realized she'd moved, Zira's fangs were in his neck. She stumbled back against the wall, blood dripping down her chin. No, no, no, I can resist it, I am more than this, I will be more than this...this is a detour, not a dead end. This is...this is...she licked her lips. Hating herself, she stepped up to the Elan and began to feast. One little snack won't hurt...none of the humans are going hungry, so why should I?

Elan Jr. and Elan flinched, feeling The Elan Made Solely to be Eaten By Zira's pain.

TEMStbEBZ screamed at first, but the screams were cut off quickly.