SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash opened a line to Twig. " You wanna be my wingmate? honor system to make sure you don't shoot me? We can totally take this kid, and the whole Merpy thingy with her. you in?"

@Ookla the Wayfarer

It's a Dulo, even though Jock's not doing anything because Panda's offline. Also, NOVA'S LITERALLY THE SAME AGE AS YOU, AND OLDER THAN TWIG!

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova used the Corkscrew Avoid and charged towards Twig. She fired her own destructors at Twig.

Did you just use a Star Wars maneuver?

Twig executed an Ahlstrom loop to avoid the destructor fire.

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash opened a line to Twig. " You wanna be my wingmate? honor system to make sure you don't shoot me? We can totally take this kid, and the whole Merpy thingy with her. you in?"

@Ookla the Wayfarer

"Let's do it," Twig said. "I'll IMP her, you shoot her?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Twig executed an Ahlstrom loop to avoid the destructor fire.

"Let's do it," Twig said. "I'll IMP her, you shoot her?"

Well obviously.

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

Red, of course, vanished when they turned to fire on Nova, never to be seen again except for his plot's convenience's sake.

Nova stared blatantly at the disappeared Red.

"Oh come on..."

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

It's one of my more endearing qualities. get used to it :P 

Whiplash opened a line to Sliver's ship also. " wanna help us kill the Merpy kid?" she asked

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

4 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash nodded to herself. " I can do that. can you get close enough?"

"Yep." Twig accelerated to Mag-5, well past dogfighting speeds, then activated her IMP when her sensors said she was within 50 meters of Nova. Twig's shield was brought down, and she boosted away.

Just now, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

"Yep." Twig accelerated to Mag-5, well past dogfighting speeds, then activated her IMP when her sensors said she was within 50 meters of Nova. Twig's shield was brought down, and she boosted away.

Whiplash was ready. she shot carefully, taking a shot that any good sniper would be proud of. A direct hit.

Nova brought the Dulo close to the ground. She pushed Jock out of it.

"There's something that must be done." she blasted away, her shield down, close to the ground.

Whiplash was ready. she shot carefully, taking a shot that any good sniper would be proud of. A direct hit.

It was not a crucial hit, but it still did damage the ship.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Wayfarer said:

Twig reignited her shield, then fired on Nova.

WHAT? YOU CAN DO THAT?

Nova just reignited her shield too, because that was a thing. She lightlanced off of a meteor and fired upon Twig.

Are there parachutes?

Edited by Canada Lover

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Nova just reignited her shield to, because that was a thing. She lightlanced off of a meteor and fired upon Twig.

there's an eject lever between your legs and the side of the cockpit. It takes about 30 seconds to re-ignitete a shield. you dead.

BUT TWIG LITERALLY JUST REIGNITED THE SHIELD!

Wait, what am I talking about? I get ganged up on everywhere.

Nova knew this was it, because everyone was ganging up on her like everyday. She knew there was no time to eject. She turned the ship towards Whiplash or Twig, whichever one of you doesn't want to not die. She said goodbye to Merp, and did the Holdo maneuver.

Screw it.

Nova knew this was it, because everyone was ganging up on her like everyday. She knew there was no time to eject. She turned the ship towards Whiplash or Twig, whichever one of you doesn't want to not die. She said goodbye to Merp, and did the Holdo maneuver.

I DONT WANT MY CHARACTER TO DIE!!!

APPROVED. NOVA, YOU MAY EITHER EJECT OR DIE. IF YOU DIE, SOMEONE ELSE DIES WITH YOU. IF YOU EJECT, YOU’LL BE FALLING INTO THE VOID BECAUSE THERE’S NO LAND UNDER YOU. 

…aaaahhh I feel mean I don’t want to be mean we love you Canadaaaa

Just now, Canada Lover said:

…yeah the only option I gave you there was death. Sorry. If you really don’t want to die, we can make something work. Or you can be Ezrium in prison and try to help us…uh…actually have GM plot?