SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The more dramatic you make the death, the more you’ll be remembered…or, here’s an idea. You shoot Twig (or someone) who dies, and then you fall and land on an asteroid and slowly starve to death?? Sorry I’m trying to help you out here, just not sure what to do.

Nova lined herself up. It was almost slow motion. She watched Whiplash's blast coming straight towards her. She was screwed. She knew what she had to do. She knew that if she tried to take Whiplash down, she would just go straight into the blast. She turned toward Twig. This was it. She knew this was the end. She said goodbye to Merp, if he was still alive. She shed a tear, and began to fire up her engines... more? She sped towards Twig. She looked into Twig's eyes. She opened up the comms to everyone.

Say something about odds. Please. Like it's a one in a million shot, kid.

@Ookla the Wayfarer @Ookla-The-Stick

Also like don't try it. Please...

21 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova lined herself up. It was almost slow motion. She watched Whiplash's blast coming straight towards her. She was screwed. She knew what she had to do. She knew that if she tried to take Whiplash down, she would just go straight into the blast. She turned toward Twig. This was it. She knew this was the end. She said goodbye to Merp, if he was still alive. She shed a tear, and began to fire up her engines... more? She sped towards Twig. She looked into Twig's eyes. She opened up the comms to everyone.

@Ookla the Wayfarer @Ookla-The-Stick

I gotchu

Whiplash watched in shock as Nova turned her ship and sped toward Twig. She wanted to call out a warning, but it was too late. the radio opened and Whiplash found herself saying words. " Don't try it. It's one in a million shot, kid. I'll give Merp your love."

Then, it was all over in a blinding flash and explosion of fire and debris.

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash watched in shock as Nova turned her ship and sped toward Twig. She wanted to call out a warning, but it was too late. the radio opened and Whiplash found herself saying words. " It's one in a million shot, kid. I'll give Merp your love."

Please, please say don't try it. It's crucial for the final post of Nova.

11 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash watched in shock as Nova turned her ship and sped toward Twig. She wanted to call out a warning, but it was too late. the radio opened and Whiplash found herself saying words. " Don't try it. It's one in a million shot, kid. I'll give Merp your love."

Nova peered at Jock. "Sorry about the ship."

Nova looked at Whiplash.

"Look, your worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight, I take orders from just one person: Me." She looked from Whiplash to Twig. Insert anything Twig says here. She looked Twig in the eyes. Nova grinned and shot forward. She moved fast. She flew forward, straight towards Twig's ship. "Oh, and never tell me the odds." Nova flew into Twig's ship, crashing into, executing the Holdo Maneuver. Nova was gone. Her last words lingered on the comms. Her goodbye to Merp somehow made it's way to him.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock @Ookla the Wayfarer

Win this for me Jason, Jock, and Red. Long live Merp.

Edited by Canada Lover

28 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova looked at Whiplash.

"Look, your worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight, I take orders from just one person: Me." She looked from Whiplash to Twig. Insert anything Twig says here. She looked Twig in the eyes. Nova grinned and shot forward. She moved fast. She flew forward, straight towards Twig's ship. "Oh, and never tell me the odds." Nova flew into Twig's ship, crashing into, executing the Holdo Maneuver. Nova was gone. Her last words lingered on the comms. Her goodbye to Merp somehow made it's way to him.

Long live Merp.

7 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova looked at Whiplash.

No, Hurricane thought, shocked at what just happened. Half the people who had ganged up on Nova had once been their allies. Why do people kill when there is so much to live for? The hunger games turned good people into beasts. He had thought that this would be different because of Merp, but Merp was gone and there were only killers left.

Hurricane started tailing Whiplash. You can’t worship Merp and kill others at the same time. He thought angrily, but wavered. Wasn’t that what he was doing? He turned away. This isn’t what Merp would want. He thought, deciding that he would only kill if it protected someone or if he had no choice.

7 hours ago, Ati16 said:

No, Hurricane thought, shocked at what just happened. Half the people who had ganged up on Nova had once been their allies. Why do people kill when there is so much to live for? The hunger games turned good people into beasts. He had thought that this would be different because of Merp, but Merp was gone and there were only killers left.

Hurricane started tailing Whiplash. You can’t worship Merp and kill others at the same time. He thought angrily, but wavered. Wasn’t that what he was doing? He turned away. This isn’t what Merp would want. He thought, deciding that he would only kill if it protected someone or if he had no choice.

Yes, become the leader of the Marvelous Merp Movement.

Somewhere, somehow, Hurricane felt the approval of Nova.

Whiplash was looking for someone else to kill. She shoved down her emotions, focusing on anything else. 

A movement on the ground caught her eye. It was Jock.  she flew in close and landed a few meters away from him. 

she popped open her cockpit. " Hello! why are you down here?"

@Ookla the Yellow Sock