SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Good, good," purred Emma her violet eyes staring into Elan's soul.

"So, Medea do you have the information on the riots?"

Medea's head shot up, her tail caressing Elan's back. 

"Yess, the people don't sseem to like Madam Pressident or the gamess very much. There'ss a rebellion sstarting and gaining much momentum in the people but sshee will prevail againsst it as all currently sstandss."

@Ookla the Believer

Elan Jr. clenched his teeth, to keep himself from screaming. This was horrible. He desperately wanted to slap Medea's tail away. But doing so would probably end with him dead. He kept his mouth shut, lest he say something wrong. WHY ME?! He thought to himself. 

Edited by Ookla the Prehistoric

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. clenched his teeth, to keep himself from screaming. This was horrible. He desperately wanted to slap Medea's tail away. But doing so would probably end with him dead. He kept his mouth shut, lest he say something wrong. WHY ME?! He thought to himself. 

She smiled a sly smile at him. 

"Wouldn't you like to rule the world? To be the hero of the people?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She smiled a sly smile at him. 

"Wouldn't you like to rule the world? To be the hero of the people?"

"Yes... of course..." Elan Jr. says, trying to avoid anything that would anger Medea. This was the weirdest situation any of him had been in. WHY?!

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn continues to raise his hand. he's also laughing at elan jr's discomfort.

i cant tell if you actually need something, or if its part of the plot

what's up?

btw, if it's just part of the rp, just lmk, since if i say to just ignore it, i wont know if you've actually seen it or not. :) /pos /gen

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Yes... of course..." Elan Jr. says, trying to avoid anything that would anger Medea. This was the weirdest situation any of him had been in. WHY?!

7 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn continues to raise his hand. he's also laughing at elan jr's discomfort.

Medea continued to get closer and closer to Elan until her flickering tongue tickled his chin. 

"Be quiet Spirit or I'll remove you."

Just now, Ookla the Pastry said:

A secret room away from Madam President and her favored ones.

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Good, good," purred Emma her violet eyes staring into Elan's soul.

"So, Medea do you have the information on the riots?"

Medea's head shot up, her tail caressing Elan's back. 

"Yess, the people don't sseem to like Madam Pressident or the gamess very much. There'ss a rebellion sstarting and gaining much momentum in the people but sshee will prevail againsst it as all currently sstandss."

@Ookla the Believer

“As things stand,” Zira murmured. “We could change that.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Medea continued to get closer and closer to Elan until her flickering tongue tickled his chin. 

"Be quiet Spirit or I'll remove you."

Elan Jr. blushes deeply. She is LICKING ME. He thought. This was absolutely horrible awful unthinkable. WHYYYYYYYY?!

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“As things stand,” Zira murmured. “We could change that.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. blushes deeply. She is LICKING ME. He thought. This was absolutely horrible awful unthinkable. WHYYYYYYYY?!

"Medea! Leave your guest alone for the moment." 

Medea grumbled and sighed loudly, "so should change it though?" 

"Of course we should," replied Emma. "If we do then we can install our own puppet leader and control everything from the shadows, allowing us to always back the rebellion. Which will allow us to always start anew until we can make all as us."

A grin grew across Medea's face and her tail snaked around Elan's body. "I like that idea." 

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Of course we should," replied Emma. "If we do then we can install our own puppet leader and control everything from the shadows, allowing us to always back the rebellion. Which will allow us to always start anew until we can make all as us."

A grin grew across Medea's face and her tail snaked around Elan's body. "I like that idea." 

Elan Jr. holds back a flinch. "Yeah." He agrees with the others, to avoid scrutiny. He squeezes his eyes shut. This is a dream, this is a dream, THIS IS A DREAM! He thinks to himself desperately. 

34 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. holds back a flinch. "Yeah." He agrees with the others, to avoid scrutiny. He squeezes his eyes shut. This is a dream, this is a dream, THIS IS A DREAM! He thinks to himself desperately. 

Zira snorted at him.

37 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Zira smiled, playing the part of an excited daughter, glad to do her mother's bidding. I will rip their heads from their bodies, all of them, and I will taste their sweet blood and they will die, die, die, and once again it will be me, alone on top of the world. As all things should be. Her smile deepened. And then there was a loud pop, and a bat was flapping its wings where she had been. What?!

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira snorted at him.

Zira smiled, playing the part of an excited daughter, glad to do her mother's bidding. I will rip their heads from their bodies, all of them, and I will taste their sweet blood and they will die, die, die, and once again it will be me, alone on top of the world. As all things should be. Her smile deepened. And then there was a loud pop, and a bat was flapping its wings where she had been. What?!

What a minute...

Cassie liked the song "you are my sunshine"

Sunlight is vampires weakness

Emma, Medea and Zira are basically vampires

image.png.08ae8377740b861685e5e2e041ffdd98.png

50 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira snorted at him.

"Hmmmmm. Medea release Elan, and Elan come walk with me." Ordered Emma, leaving no room for argument.

Media hissed in annoyance but she let him go, her tail caressing him one last time.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Hmmmmm. Medea release Elan, and Elan come walk with me." Ordered Emma, leaving no room for argument.

Media hissed in annoyance but she let him go, her tail caressing him one last time.

Zira flapped her wings harder, squeaking angrily.