SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Hmmmmm. Medea release Elan, and Elan come walk with me." Ordered Emma, leaving no room for argument.

Media hissed in annoyance but she let him go, her tail caressing him one last time.

Elan Jr. immediately sprints away, eager to get away. “Yes Emma?” He asked.

23 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

OKAY LISTEN UP KIDS

OUR LIVING TRIBUTES ARE (as far as I know):

- Whiplash

- Jason Green

- Bob

- Kandy

- Red

- Silver

- Seven

- Diana

- Sharp'i

- Allo

- Junior

THATS WAY TOO MANY SOME OF YOU DIE. Those who have been less active, maybe go first, I'll mention some of you (sorry Ookla season makes this hard). Those who aren't sure what to do...write! Please! Make this a story, make it beautiful. This games is going slow and is getting boring...what can you do to fix that? You make these games. 

If you've been mentioned, that means you've been really inactive, and since inactive tributes die first...

@Ati16 @OoklatheConfused @Ookla the Erased

Hurricane flew in his ship with no clear destination. He didn’t want to attack others so he just flew at the edge of the arena. He wished he could find Merp, but it was hard to search for a teleporting ferret.

If anyone wants to they can attack him.

Allo woke, shaking her head as she remembered the hallucinations from the strange mushrooms. She licked cracked lips. She needed water, and she needed to get a ship or to kill another tribute. But who knew how long she had been out, and what had happened while she slept. To start, she unsteadily wove a net of vines and creepers, and then she looped a knit of the creepers around a tree. Placing some food she had around the put out campfire, she nodded to herself, and crawled into a pile of greenery to hide and wait. 

Spoiler

Don't worry... This is leading somewhere. She'll die soon.

Just now, OoklatheConfused said:

Allo woke, shaking her head as she remembered the hallucinations from the strange mushrooms. She licked cracked lips. She needed water, and she needed to get a ship or to kill another tribute. But who knew how long she had been out, and what had happened while she slept. To start, she unsteadily wove a net of vines and creepers, and then she looped a knit of the creepers around a tree. Placing some food she had around the put out campfire, she nodded to herself, and crawled into a pile of greenery to hide and wait. 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry... This is leading somewhere. She'll die soon.

Stitch shoots at Allo.

Just now, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Stitch shoots at Allo.

Spoiler

Oop! Not what I had in mind, but fun nonetheless! Yay!

Shrieking as a dark streak flew through the air toward her, Allo leaped, but she felt a hot, stabbing pain in her right shoulder. She groaned in pain and tried desperately to drag herself to a safe spot, but it was no use. She was sick, and dehydrated, and she was beginning to realize the real weight of the games. She gasped for air as she fell, crying, and scrambled up again to attempt escape.

But as her family liked to say, "When death is inevitable, put out a welcome mat and invite it in for tea." She wasn't inviting it in on purpose, but it was closing in anyway.

Spoiler

What have I been shot with? 

@Ookla thePresentParticiple

1 minute ago, OoklatheConfused said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oop! Not what I had in mind, but fun nonetheless! Yay!

Shrieking as a dark streak flew through the air toward her, Allo leaped, but she felt a hot, stabbing pain in her right shoulder. She groaned in pain and tried desperately to drag herself to a safe spot, but it was no use. She was sick, and dehydrated, and she was beginning to realize the real weight of the games. She gasped for air as she fell, crying, and scrambled up again to attempt escape.

But as her family liked to say, "When death is inevitable, put out a welcome mat and invite it in for tea." She wasn't inviting it in on purpose, but it was closing in anyway.

Reveal hidden contents

What have I been shot with? 

@Ookla thePresentParticiple

So I haven’t actually read any Cytoverse stuff, but apparently “lethal destructor fire.” I imagine it just as Star Warsy bullets of heat and light . And my character is one of my evilest so far, shooting people has become a sort of hobby for him.

8 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Merp... Nova died and did it for Merp... please write Merp... I need him...

6 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

The Secret Room GM HQ

Emma smiled as the others filled in, dresses swishing. But that quickly fell as she realized there was one who wasn't one of her daughters there. 

"Why is he here?"

"Becausse I thought he could be ussefull," hissed Medea in reply. "And if anything goess ssouth. Zira can alwayss eat him."

Emma nodded slowly, she didn't like it but well she'd have to see where this went. She'd never thought Medea would do such a thing, but then she did like her playthings.

"Okay so you all know why we're here, right?"

She pointedly looked at Elan jr.

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Prehistoric

Lol, you won't get Ezrium turned into a vampire. Also, I have the feeling Elan Jr. is about to become a vampire.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Good, good," purred Emma her violet eyes staring into Elan's soul.

"So, Medea do you have the information on the riots?"

Medea's head shot up, her tail caressing Elan's back. 

"Yess, the people don't sseem to like Madam Pressident or the gamess very much. There'ss a rebellion sstarting and gaining much momentum in the people but sshee will prevail againsst it as all currently sstandss."

@Ookla the Believer

Elan's already taken with a female version of himself...! Oh wait, it's Elan Jr., never mind.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Diana kissed a delver and died, I think.

Jock’s eyes flutter as he leans up off the ground. 

What happened…

He feels his eyes rolling back as blood drips from his head, he tries to force his eyes to stay open. He must see into the blur. He must breathe into the smoke. He must keep looking into the flames. 

He inhales deeply, choking on smoke.  He pushes on the palm of his hands and sits up to try his hardest to see all the damage. He turns around from off his stomach and flinches in horrible pain when he moves his leg. He lowers his head a little panting and soft screams echoing from his throat. He chokes, looking back at his mangled right leg, his hand was already broken if that wasn’t enough. He never knew pain could feel like this until now. 

It starts to throb with pain, nerves screaming out in agony as the blurry numbness begins to fade. He whimpers to himself, trying to move towards the scrap remains of the ship. He screams, not caring who hears him or what could possibly be out there to get him. He slowly drags himself closer to the flames, every instinct in him yelling to get as far away as possible. 

The ship goes up in more flames, crackling in an eternal wreck of what once was, of what was once his escape, his escape back to the woman he loves. He reaches up into the side of the ship, ripping open one of the back panels and pulling out the crowbar and pocket knife. 

He stuffs the knife into his pocket and holds the crowbar over his shoulder, going to crawl away when he hears a little chirp. His head whips around and he sees Merp looking around and whimpering, looking for Nova. He doesn’t take his eyes off Merp for a moment. 

Just pull out the-

He shakes his head, clearing the thought. He crawls back despite the pain, sticking his hand up to the crying ferret.

“Shhh…” He whispers, ignoring the pain searing through him and the roaring of flames. Merp looks at him and squeals louder. He looks into the little ferrets eyes, he sees the pain, the emotional pain he knows all too well. He sees himself when he lost his sister, when they took him away from her. 

The little ferret reluctantly climbs onto his hand and Jock holds him close, painfully crawling away as he protects Merp from the flames. Just as they get out of range the ship explodes and he turns his back to it, covering Merp tightly, holding onto each other. 

Merp squeaks and cuddles closer into his arms.

”Shhh…I know…I know…” he whispers, humming. 
“I know…I’m sorry…” He lightly rubs his thumb over the top of Merps head. 

“She’s gone…but you’re still here so you’ve got to keep going.” Merp chirps quietly and nuzzles his nose into Jocks neck and Jock lets him, despite the disturbing feeling of the little ferret creeping and crawling on his skin like the little…….

Jock looks down at his leg and sighs, he will have to amputate it himself through a painful process with the knife and crowbar, but for now he needs to comfort the little one.

Merp chirps one last time and looks up at him.

”I know…” He whispers and Merp disappears.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Jock’s eyes flutter as he leans up off the ground. 

What happened…

He feels his eyes rolling back as blood drips from his head, he tries to force his eyes to stay open. He must see into the blur. He must breathe into the smoke. He must keep looking into the flames. 

He inhales deeply, choking on smoke.  He pushes on the palm of his hands and sits up to try his hardest to see all the damage. He turns around from off his stomach and flinches in horrible pain when he moves his leg. He lowers his head a little panting and soft screams echoing from his throat. He chokes, looking back at his mangled right leg, his hand was already broken if that wasn’t enough. He never knew pain could feel like this until now. 

It starts to throb with pain, nerves screaming out in agony as the blurry numbness begins to fade. He whimpers to himself, trying to move towards the scrap remains of the ship. He screams, not caring who hears him or what could possibly be out there to get him. He slowly drags himself closer to the flames, every instinct in him yelling to get as far away as possible. 

The ship goes up in more flames, crackling in an eternal wreck of what once was, of what was once his escape, his escape back to the woman he loves. He reaches up into the side of the ship, ripping open one of the back panels and pulling out the crowbar and pocket knife. 

He stuffs the knife into his pocket and holds the crowbar over his shoulder, going to crawl away when he hears a little chirp. His head whips around and he sees Merp looking around and whimpering, looking for Nova. He doesn’t take his eyes off Merp for a moment. 

Just pull out the-

He shakes his head, clearing the thought. He crawls back despite the pain, sticking his hand up to the crying ferret.

“Shhh…” He whispers, ignoring the pain searing through him and the roaring of flames. Merp looks at him and squeals louder. He looks into the little ferrets eyes, he sees the pain, the emotional pain he knows all too well. He sees himself when he lost his sister, when they took him away from her. 

The little ferret reluctantly climbs onto his hand and Jock holds him close, painfully crawling away as he protects Merp from the flames. Just as they get out of range the ship explodes and he turns his back to it, covering Merp tightly, holding onto each other. 

Merp squeaks and cuddles closer into his arms.

”Shhh…I know…I know…” he whispers, humming. 
“I know…I’m sorry…” He lightly rubs his thumb over the top of Merps head. 

“She’s gone…but you’re still here so you’ve got to keep going.” Merp chirps quietly and nuzzles his nose into Jocks neck and Jock lets him, despite the disturbing feeling of the little ferret creeping and crawling on his skin like the little…….

Jock looks down at his leg and sighs, he will have to amputate it himself through a painful process with the knife and crowbar, but for now he needs to comfort the little one.

Merp chirps one last time and looks up at him.

”I know…” He whispers and Merp disappears.

Nova let Jock onto the ground before she sacrificed herself doing the Holdo Maneuver on Twig.

Now I feel so bad for making Merp sad. 😭 Why did you guys have to gang up on me?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"What do you think of the plan? And of our little family?"

"It's... uh..." Elan Jr. swallows. "It's great. I love it." He says. "It's wonderful." What plan? He thinks. Oh... they probably talked about it while Medea was... licking me. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"It's... uh..." Elan Jr. swallows. "It's great. I love it." He says. "It's wonderful." What plan? He thinks. Oh... they probably talked about it while Medea was... licking me. 

Emma looks at him bemusedly, "you don't remember do you."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma looks at him bemusedly, "you don't remember do you."

"Oh no, I definitely remember. Cuz it was... really really important?"

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium sat in his cell... bored. Because nothing ever happened at the GMHQ.

Elan was also bored. "Any... Hamburgers?" He asked Ezrium. This was the slowest game of Go Fish ever.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan was also bored. "Any... Hamburgers?" He asked Ezrium. This was the slowest game of Go Fish ever.

"You can tell me the truth. I'm not going to hurt you for it."

They'll end up near the cells soon :ph34r:

@Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"... no. Any sawfish?"

Hamburgers?

I haven't played Go Fish in a while.