Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

4 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Spoiler

Oh my... So not dark then. More bright, huh?

As the fire engulfed her arm and spread to the rest of her body, Allo was in too much pain to scream or make any sound of any sort. Her mind was doing enough of that. Swatting uselessly at the flames on her body, blinding her, she gazed up at the sky, mostly concealed by the jungle. 

Suddenly, a smile played on her lips. "Dine with me in burning hell, Hades."

Forcing herself to her feet, she growled at the sky. No doubt there was some camera on her somewhere, and even if it weren't broadcasted, it was enough.

With a curse, she watched pieces of her flesh peel away and wither and fall to the ground, but she was too empty to vomit. And she ran. 

She wasn't running anywhere in particular, she just ran. She didn't know how far she ran or for how long, but she just kept running. With a roar, she hurled herself to the ground. With one last burst of defiance and anger, she held up her hands, showing off her very beautiful middle fingers, and shouting a string of profanities as she died. 

Well, Mother.... How's that?

Her mother, reaching out a hand, nodded, smirking, and they went together.

Spoiler

Hope I don't get in trouble for this. 😬🫣

Edited by OoklatheConfused

3 minutes ago, OoklatheConfused said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my... So not dark then. More bright, huh?

As the fire engulfed her arm and spread to the rest of her body, Allo was in too much pain to scream or make any sound of any sort. Her mind was doing enough of that. Swatting uselessly at the flames on her body, blinding her, she gazed up at the sky, mostly concealed by the jungle. 

Suddenly, a smile played on her lips. "Dine with me in burning hell, Hades."

Forcing herself to her feet, she growled at the sky. No doubt there was some camera on her somewhere, and even if it weren't broadcasted, it was enough.

With a curse, she watched pieces of her flesh peel away and wither and fall to the ground, but she was too empty to vomit. And she ran. 

She wasn't running anywhere in particular, she just ran. She didn't know how far she ran or for how long, but she just kept running. With a roar, she hurled herself to the ground. With one last burst of defiance and anger, she held up her hands, showing off her very beautiful middle fingers, and shouting a string of profanities as she died. 

Well, Mother.... How's that?

Her mother, reaching out a hand, nodded, smirking, and they went together.

Reveal hidden contents

Hope I don't get in trouble for this. 😬🫣

Sorry for that. But, we’ll all die in the end.

Stitch shoots the corpse a few times for good measure and then flies away, searching for somebody to kill.

14 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver flies around looking for someone to fight. He opens a general line to everyone with a ship; “does anyone dare to fight the dread pilot silver? I will be waiting at the extreme desert.”  (anyone)

who wants to fight?

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma smiled, "she was my best friend you know."

Secret Room 

"Sssso jusst you and me in here." Hissed Medea.

@Ookla the Believer

“Good for you.” Elan said. “You have horrible taste in friends.” 
He sighed. “So are you just gonna stand there, or would you like us to deal you in?” Elan asked, gesturing at the card game.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“Good for you.” Elan said. “You have horrible taste in friends.” 
He sighed. “So are you just gonna stand there, or would you like us to deal you in?” Elan asked, gesturing at the card game.

"I was thinking about taking you for my, experiments."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Her eyes flashed onyx black and then changed back to violet. "There's always a way and also other experiments you could be in."

"That's not menacing," Elan says sarcastically. "But I opt out. I like me how I am, thank you very much."

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"That's not menacing," Elan says sarcastically. "But I opt out. I like me how I am, thank you very much."

She shrugged, "your choice to remain in prison for the rest of your days. Come along Elan Jr. we should get back to the others."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She shrugged, "your choice to remain in prison for the rest of your days. Come along Elan Jr. we should get back to the others."

"Yes Emma." Elan Jr. says. NOT BACK TO MEDEA!!! He thinks/

"See ya!" Elan says.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma smiled, "she was my best friend you know."

Secret Room 

"Sssso jusst you and me in here." Hissed Medea.

@Ookla the Believer

Zira snorted, changing back into her...ah...human form. "Poor little dog, missing your master already?"

Edited by Ookla the Believer

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Medea hissed aggressively back, "missing your mommy dear, little bat?"

Zira laughed. "I only wish she'd killed you back when she realized what a failed attempt you were."