SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira laughed. "I only wish she'd killed you back when she realized what a failed attempt you were."

Medea grimaced, "she never discards any of us. Just alters our memories and disposition and starts again. You can't escape, none of us can."

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Medea grimaced, "she never discards any of us. Just alters our memories and disposition and starts again. You can't escape, none of us can."

Zira raises an eyebrow. "And if she were to...be removed?"

Alright! I'm finally back! :P 

FIGHT WHIPLASH!!! 

21 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane flew in his ship with no clear destination. He didn’t want to attack others so he just flew at the edge of the arena. He wished he could find Merp, but it was hard to search for a teleporting ferret.

Whiplash followed Hurricane, dropping behind them and onto their tail. She popped a quick shot off at them, just to see if they could fly very well.

@Ati16

11 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash followed Hurricane, dropping behind them and onto their tail. She popped a quick shot off at them, just to see if they could fly very well.

@Ati16

Hurricane dodged the shot and turned towards Whiplash. He fired a few shots towards her and opened a private line to her. “Why do people fight in the hunger games? I’ve often thought about this. The gamemakers tell us to kill each other and we always do as they say. Why do we listen to them? Why do we never unite as one and defy them?” he asked her.

11 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane dodged the shot and turned towards Whiplash. He fired a few shots towards her and opened a private line to her. “Why do people fight in the hunger games? I’ve often thought about this. The gamemakers tell us to kill each other and we always do as they say. Why do we listen to them? Why do we never unite as one and defy them?” he asked her.

" I..." Whiplash stopped. Her mind was in a turmoil and she didn't know what she was saying. " You kill. It is necessary. There is no alternative. We are weak, so we kill. We die. Inside and out. blood and death and destruction. that is life. Life is death." Whiplash could make no sense of what she was saying anymore. Her mind felt numb and she made ready to shoot Hurricane out of the sky. 

@Ati16

Spoiler

Will you be my shardbuddie? :P 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

13 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

" I..." Whiplash stopped. Her mind was in a turmoil and she didn't know what she was saying. " You kill. It is necessary. There is no alternative. We are weak, so we kill. We die. Inside and out. blood and death and destruction. that is life. Life is death." Whiplash could make no sense of what she was saying anymore. Her mind felt numb and she made ready to shoot Hurricane out of the sky. 

@Ati16

“There is an alternative. Imagine that no one would fight in the hunger games, but would join forces and help each other. What would the game makers do? Blow us up, because we refused to kill each other? That would destroy the reputation of the hunger games. We are stronger than you think. Someone just has to take the first step.” Hurricane said calmly.
“If you wish to be a tool of the game makers, then fine. Shoot me out of the sky. I’ll probably die here anyway. I don’t wish to win if it gives me the reputation of a killer.” he said, refusing to shoot her.

You’re welcome to kill him btw.

Edited by Ati16

Just now, Ati16 said:

“There is an alternative. Imagine that no one would fight in the hunger games, but would join forces and help each other. What would the game makers do? Blow us up, because we refused to kill each other? That would destroy the reputation of the hunger games. We are stronger than you think. Someone just has to take the first step.” Hurricane said calmly.
“If you wish to be a tool of the game makers, then fine. Shoot me out of the sky. I’ll probably die here anyway. I don’t wish to win if it gives me the reputation of a killer.” he said, refusing to shoot her.

Oooh! such a great moment! Can I still kill you tho?

Whiplash took a deep breath, finger hovering over the trigger.

5 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash took a deep breath, finger hovering over the trigger.

Yes, you can kill him. I’ve already planned an end post for him.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira raises an eyebrow. "And if she were to...be removed?"

Medea shook her head, "you don't understand. She doesn't let you remove her. You think your plan is going to do so but then you realize it was her pulling the strings. Leading you along the path she paved and you never even realized it."

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Medea shook her head, "you don't understand. She doesn't let you remove her. You think your plan is going to do so but then you realize it was her pulling the strings. Leading you along the path she paved and you never even realized it."

Medea seems to know a suspicious amount about trying to defeat Emma for being her loyal daughter.

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

...poor Zira. I'm suddenly afraid for her.

Zira yawned. "Everything she knows, she learned from Eddie...and I was friends with that old witch too. Better friends than she was."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I think you mistake the student for the master."

Zira raised an eyebrow. "Do I, now...did you ever see them together? Did you ever wonder how silly little Emma learned how to make creatures like us?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira raised an eyebrow. "Do I, now...did you ever see them together? Did you ever wonder how silly little Emma learned how to make creatures like us?"

"Did you ever wonder where Eddie learned to control minds and use magic as she did?" Retorted Medea.

1 hour ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

@Ati16

Hide contents

Will you be my shardbuddie? :P 

Sure! Your my first one.