Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

36 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

GMHQ 

The cleaning boy stared at the strangest couple he'd ever met. They were on the couch and the snake Lady had fallen asleep against him. He threw a blue potion on the weird eyed pink man. Maybe it would help him see the light. He shrugged and went on his way

@ookla the pre

@Ookla the Prehistoric

29 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

*mumbling softly*

There's a chonky post I did a few pages back that has a list of living tributes, which is accurate (excpet Ati16, who's now dead). 

Fight with ships, or find someone on land...just fight!

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He groans, shifting a little. He appears to be in a lot of pain and he has suffered from a lot of blood loss.

lollies stares. if only i knew what to do here... ugh i hate this. and she feels tears come to her eyes. She has a cloth that she uses to tourniquet the bleeding. 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Elan Jr. blinks. "What..." He says. He notices Medea next to him. Asleep. I must've... I don't remember... It's all fuzzy... But she has to go... Elan Jr. quietly slips out a knife, and quickly slits Medea's throat. Then he runs.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. blinks. "What..." He says. He notices Medea next to him. Asleep. I must've... I don't remember... It's all fuzzy... But she has to go... Elan Jr. quietly slips out a knife, and quickly slits Medea's throat. Then he runs.

@Ookla the Raveness

51 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

lollies stares. if only i knew what to do here... ugh i hate this. and she feels tears come to her eyes. She has a cloth that she uses to tourniquet the bleeding. 

His eyes flutter open, groaning a little. He sees her tourniquet the bleeding and whispers out in a raspy croak. 

"Thank you.."

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. suddenly collapses on the floor, his heart stopping. He is dead.

Down in the prison, Elan collapses too, his body going limp, his breathing stopping.

Also, Wizzy, Medea doesn't have to die. He just cut her.

I expect she wouldn't die.

@Ookla the Raveness

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

She falls to the floor, eyes going glassy. "B-but I though-t you loved m-me," she hacked as she bled. 

Emma walked into the room and saw Medea. She knelt down beside her, stroking her hair. "Oh my child I'm sorry it had to be this way. Love burns and hurts...though you always had trouble understanding some of the intricacies."

"mmmm Zira should be here soon," she mumbled to herself. "I'm sorry it has to be this way my child."

Emma wanders towards the main control room. Soon it would be time to fuel the rebels. Soon so very soon time to overthrow Madam President.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. suddenly collapses on the floor, his heart stopping. He is dead.

Down in the prison, Elan collapses too, his body going limp, his breathing stopping.

@Ookla the Raveness

Well she is going to be stuck there now. Eddie want Zira to come now? :ph34r:

@Ookla the Believer

41 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Kandy breathes a sigh of relief. "youve lost so much blood, how are you even still alive?"

He coughs a little, his throat dry and parched. His eyes struggle to stay open.

"I... I don't know..."

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She falls to the floor, eyes going glassy. "B-but I though-t you loved m-me," she hacked as she bled. 

Emma walked into the room and saw Medea. She knelt down beside her, stroking her hair. "Oh my child I'm sorry it had to be this way. Love burns and hurts...though you always had trouble understanding some of the intricacies."

"mmmm Zira should be here soon," she mumbled to herself. "I'm sorry it has to be this way my child."

Emma wanders towards the main control room. Soon it would be time to fuel the rebels. Soon so very soon time to overthrow Madam President.

@Ookla the Believer

Madam President sits in the main control room in her chair, facing the screens, she has a cup of coffee in her hand, she is the only person in the room at the moment.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He coughs a little, his throat dry and parched. His eyes struggle to stay open.

"I... I don't know..."

Madam President sits in the main control room in her chair, facing the screens, she has a cup of coffee in her hand, she is the only person in the room at the moment.

lollies grabs some water from her ship. "drink"

Ryn wanders into the main control room. "hello, mrs pres, or as i like to call you, 'mrs crazy idiot'"

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

lollies grabs some water from her ship. "drink"

Ryn wanders into the main control room. "hello, mrs pres, or as i like to call you, 'mrs crazy idiot'"

Jock, slowly takes down some sips. His voice already getting a little better.

"T-thank you... where's... where's Aria?"

Madam President ignores Ryn, taking a long sip of her coffee.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Jock, slowly takes down some sips. His voice already getting a little better.

"T-thank you... where's... where's Aria?"

Madam President ignores Ryn, taking a long sip of her coffee.

Kandy speaks. "i have no idea"

Ryn is fairly annoyed by this. "uh, hello? can you even see me? im dead but-not-really?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Kandy speaks. "i have no idea"

Ryn is fairly annoyed by this. "uh, hello? can you even see me? im dead but-not-really?"

He coughs a little.

"I need to get to her..."

Madam President makes direct eye contact with Ryn. 

"You'll be quiet now... I have business to take care of, little one."

She swats her at Ryn.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Emma walks in the room and bows. "My Madam President, how wonderful it is to see you."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He coughs a little.

"I need to get to her..."

Madam President makes direct eye contact with Ryn. 

"You'll be quiet now... I have business to take care of, little one."

She swats her at Ryn.

Kandy sighs. "ill do my best. if i see her, is there something i can do that shows that i am an ally, not a murder-puppy?"

Ryn dodges to the side. "can i eat the shield once youre done with it?"

Edited by Ookla of Ravens

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma walks in the room and bows. "My Madam President, how wonderful it is to see you."

5 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Kandy sighs. "ill do my best. if i see her, is there something i can do that shows that i am an ally, not a murder-puppy?"

Ryn dodges to the side. "can i eat the shield once youre done with it?"

Jock unclips something off his neck, he places his necklace in her hand.

"Whatever you do... don't loose this..."

Madam President ignores Ryn again, standing up to meet Emma, a slight smile on the edge of her lips.

"And oh isn't it wonderful to see you..." She sets down her coffee.