SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Madam President ignores Ryn again, standing up to meet Emma, a slight smile on the edge of her lips.

"And oh isn't it wonderful to see you..." She sets down her coffee.

Emma smiles slightly and hugs Madam President, quietly whispering something in her ear.

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma smiles slightly and hugs Madam President, quietly whispering something in her ear.

She holds the hug for a moment, listening and then pulling away. 

"I see." She rubs her fingertips together.

"How...unfortunate..."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She holds the hug for a moment, listening and then pulling away. 

"I see." She rubs her fingertips together.

"How...unfortunate..."

"Yes...I had higher hopes for the son. It is slightly humiliating that someone was able to get something past my children to kill them."

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Jock unclips something off his neck, he places his necklace in her hand.

"Whatever you do... don't loose this..."

Madam President ignores Ryn again, standing up to meet Emma, a slight smile on the edge of her lips.

"And oh isn't it wonderful to see you..." She sets down her coffee.

kandy takes it. "with my life. i will win. and i will stop the games." and she stands up. "trust me"

ryn sighs. "why cant i piss you off?"

"Yes...I had higher hopes for the son. It is slightly humiliating that someone was able to get something past my children to kill them."

"Truly humiliating..." She walks up to the screen, facing them, and facing away from Emma.

"Such a shame hmm... the games are running... slowly. This appears to be a problem. Yes?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Truly humiliating..." She walks up to the screen, facing them, and facing away from Emma.

"Such a shame hmm... the games are running... slowly. This appears to be a problem. Yes?"

"Yes it is...and it seems to be a constant problem. No game in recent years has ever seemed to work well enough for you."

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Yes it is...and it seems to be a constant problem. No game in recent years has ever seemed to work well enough for you."

She turns around, biting her lip. 

"Yes, I do suppose so."

She stares at Emma for a moment. 

18 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn clears his throat (or at least makes that sound) "I believe you would be pleased to see Stick out there. she is committing murders left and right!"

Madam President waves her hand at him and he goes shooting out the doors, the doors locking behind him.

Emma stares her back, a small smile tugging at her lips. 

"You do look nice today, Madam."

"Do I?" She takes a deep breath in, pacing around, her hands behind her back. "Why thank you..."

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Madam President waves her hand at him and he goes shooting out the doors, the doors locking behind him.

"Do I?" She takes a deep breath in, pacing around, her hands behind her back. "Why thank you..."

"Are you ready for it to end?"

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

ryn presses himself up against the door. "CAN I AT LEAST EAT THE SHIELD?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Are you ready for it to end?"

"I don't know." She raises an eyebrow. She steps behind her, bringing her hands up and then stopping herself.

She eyes her waist.

"Does it look like I am?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"I don't know." She raises an eyebrow. She steps behind her, bringing her hands up and then stopping herself.

She eyes her waist.

Emma freezes slightly and breathes out again, "it sure has been a long time. And yes I think so."

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma freezes slightly and breathes out again, "it sure has been a long time. And yes I think so."

She sees her freeze and smiles a little more, she kind of likes seeing her like that. 

"Such a..." She places her hand on Emma's shoulder. "Long time... maybe your right."

@Ookla the Raveness

38 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She sees her freeze and smiles a little more, she kind of likes seeing her like that. 

"Such a..." She places her hand on Emma's shoulder. "Long time... maybe your right."

Emma stills at her touch and shivers. 

"It feels nice...after so long."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma stills at her touch and shivers. 

"It feels nice...after so long."

"You're right..." She slides her hand off her shoulder. "It does." She walks over and picks up her coffee, sitting down on the couch.

40 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"You're right..." She slides her hand off her shoulder. "It does." She walks over and picks up her coffee, sitting down on the couch.

Emma leans against the edge of couch, arms crossed under her chest, facing towards her. 

"I wonder where my daughters have gone."

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

7 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

“It’s considered bad form to fire on someone if you aren’t attacking. But in that case, why are you here?” Silver responds, mildly confused. 

“You looked evil. And I try not to think my decisions through. If I think about them…” Stitch pauses for a while, trying his best not to think about what would happen if he thought. “Anyway, I’m here to cook some mushrooms, but I was waiting for you to leave.”

29 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma leans against the edge of couch, arms crossed under her chest, facing towards her. 

"I wonder where my daughters have gone."

"Why don't you find them then?" She raises her eyebrow. 

"Or are you too busy looking at me."

26 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“You looked evil. And I try not to think my decisions through. If I think about them…” Stitch pauses for a while, trying his best not to think about what would happen if he thought. “Anyway, I’m here to cook some mushrooms, but I was waiting for you to leave.”

“And what if I want the mushrooms?” Silver replies. He doesn’t really care about the mushrooms, but he liked taking things, it was his way.  He was also getting bored of all the peaceful non-fighting.