SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

4 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

“And what if I want the mushrooms?” Silver replies. He doesn’t really care about the mushrooms, but he liked taking things, it was his way.  He was also getting bored of all the peaceful non-fighting. 

“If you wanted mushrooms, you’d want mushrooms. All I know is that I can wait here for longer, since I’m a Kitsen and have less mass than you.”

2 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“If you wanted mushrooms, you’d want mushrooms. All I know is that I can wait here for longer, since I’m a Kitsen and have less mass than you.”

“I wasn’t planning on waiting.” Silver mutters, flying closer and opening fire. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

“I wasn’t planning on waiting.” Silver mutters, flying closer and opening fire. 

Bob lands on the surface of the fragment so that there’s no drop in case his engines get hit, and shoots at Silver from the ground while his ship gets mildly messed up.

2 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Bob lands on the surface of the fragment so that there’s no drop in case his engines get hit, and shoots at Silver from the ground while his ship gets mildly messed up.

Silver gets hit once, then he flies directly above Stitch’s ship, out of range from the Kitsens fire then rotates to face downward and keeps shooting. 

Edited by Lord Ookla the -3rd

10 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Merp was nowhere to be seen and jock is lying on his back in the snow, unconscious. His right leg is now gone. It’s left buried in the snow and the crowbar and knife are bloody beside him. 

Hide contents

I didn’t feel like being gruesome and rping the part where he cuts his leg off.

Suddenly, wherever, Merp is, a ferret pops out of the snow, looking at Merp. It chirped at him.

8 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. suddenly collapses on the floor, his heart stopping. He is dead.

Down in the prison, Elan collapses too, his body going limp, his breathing stopping.

@Ookla the Raveness

Ezrium looked at him, a bit concerned.

But Elan Jr. isn't Elan. He's Elan Jr.

6 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

kandy takes it. "with my life. i will win. and i will stop the games." and she stands up. "trust me"

ryn sighs. "why cant i piss you off?"

It won't work, remember Nova?

1 hour ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Nova tried to be Whiplash's friend, and looked how that turned out. :( 😠

3 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver starts flying away as fast possible, accelerating to Mag-8

Maybe.

Stitch climbs out of his ship and roasts a piece of mushroom by putting it on a rock by a fire after squeezing the juice out of it.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Suddenly, wherever, Merp is, a ferret pops out of the snow, looking at Merp. It chirped at him.

Elan Jr. is the person who confuses me. I'm still figuring it out. But to my knowledge he is still an Elan.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Well...uhm yes."

Madam President chuckles, rubbing her thumb against the back of her hand. 

"Well then... I suppose I shouldn't stop you." She is getting antsy, but is trying to hide it.

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Merp jerks his head over.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"Well then... I suppose I shouldn't stop you." She is getting antsy, but is trying to hide it.

Merp jerks his head over.

The ferret chirped at him, and walked over to him.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Emma began nervously playing with her hair.

"Well maybe you should...before I try something."

38 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma began nervously playing with her hair.

"Well maybe you should...before I try something."

She smiles as she watches her get nervous. 
“And what might you try…” She gets a little closer to her.

21 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane calmly watched as Whiplash shot him. He’d never really thought that he would die until now. He had believed that the tributes would you unite under Merp. He had hoped that people would realise that there was no reason to fight.  This will help. He reassured himself. The gamemakers are broadcasting this to all of the districts and they will realise that they can defy the capitol. 
He opened up a general line to all of the tributes. His former flightmates and allies. “Please remember that killing is not the only option. When you remember me, remember that the game makers don’t control us.” he said, satisfied that he had made a change. That he had remained defiant. Interesing, that in a world of violence the pacifists are the rebels. he thought as he was blown into pieces.

Whiplash watched, feeling numb as the ship exploded. It was necessary. She told herself. It's all necessary to stop the insects from buzzing. She blinked back surprise. Where did that thought come from? She flew her ship somewhere else.

A voice in her mind screamed at her to kill the buzzing insects. All of them. She felt a pain in her head. Then.

Then, she was the one screaming. The sounds filled her cockpit, tearing through her brain. KILLKILL THEM ALL! 

she went to find who would be next.

Watch out, Y'all, murder puppy just got possessed by a delver! 

RUN!

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma sidled closer to her. "Yes, dangerous. It's getting a bit hard to wait."

Her breathing changes a little. Its become hot and a little breathy.

"So hard to wait hmm..." She scrunches her fists up with her pants.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

A slight flush creeps into Emma's face. "Soon though...just a little longer."

She turns her head towards her a little, taking a deep breath.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait..." She lets the thought linger a moment. "But if you insist..." She just bites her lip harder.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She turns her head towards her a little, taking a deep breath.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait..." She lets the thought linger a moment. "But if you insist..." She just bites her lip harder.

She shook her mane of raven black locks. "It's almost irresistible being this close..."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

She shook her mane of raven black locks. "It's almost irresistible being this close..."

She lets out a hot breath.

"S-stop tempting me." She tries to look away from her, she needs to focus.