Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She goes silent for a moment. 
“I…” she just turns a bright pink. “I’m Madam President to you actually.” Her voice is unintentionally a little more high pitched and squeaky when she says this.

Emma sidles a little bit closer, smiling slyly. "As you wish Luey."

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma sidles a little bit closer, smiling slyly. "As you wish Luey."

She turns her head away, flushing a deeper red. She bounces her leg quickly, fiddling with her hands.

”S-stop calling me that…” 

47 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Have fun with it!! It's an amazing book!! 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She turns her head away, flushing a deeper red. She bounces her leg quickly, fiddling with her hands.

”S-stop calling me that…” 

Emma sidles over the last bit of the couch until her face is directly in front of Madam President's face, their noses almost touching. Her hot breath lapping against Madam President's face. 

"Alright, alright I will, my Rose."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma sidles over the last bit of the couch until her face is directly in front of Madam President's face, their noses almost touching. Her hot breath lapping against Madam President's face. 

"Alright, alright I will, my Rose."

“I…” 

She is almost pleading into her eyes, she is obviously squirming. She is so antsy.

”Emma…you know I c-can’t.” She doesn’t dare look away though, she stares right back. Her mouth suddenly feels horribly dry. 

“I…” 

She is almost pleading into her eyes, she is obviously squirming. She is so antsy.

”Emma…you know I c-can’t.” She doesn’t dare look away though, she stares right back. Her mouth suddenly feels horribly dry. 

Emma's hand drifts towards Madam President's hand and her wings move to gently encircle them both.

"And why not?"

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma's hand drifts towards Madam President's hand and her wings move to gently encircle them both.

"And why not?"

“I…I don’t know…” she lets out a breath, squirming slightly. She winced at her touch.

”People will find out…”

“I…I don’t know…” she lets out a breath, squirming slightly. She winced at her touch.

”People will find out…”

Emma's hand inched closer stopping just shy of touching it. Her fingers trembled at being this close to her hand.

"And we can't ensure that they don't?"

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

”People will find out…”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma's hand inched closer stopping just shy of touching it. Her fingers trembled at being this close to her hand.

Hi yes I don’t know how or why but I’ve determined that Zira is watching all of this, possibly in bat form to avoid detection :)

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She reaches over to the table, stretching a little and flipping a switch.

The power in the room goes out, everything including cameras go out. Just a few emergency lights are left. She smiles slightly, kind of hoping she is a little surprised.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She reaches over to the table, stretching a little and flipping a switch.

The power in the room goes out, everything including cameras go out. Just a few emergency lights are left. She smiles slightly, kind of hoping she is a little surprised.

Emma blushed, "I-i don't know what to say."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma blushed, "I-i don't know what to say."

She moves closer on the couch, smiling, feeling a little overly confident. 
“nobody can see…you don’t have to say anything…”

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

11 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver spotted a largo nearby. Maybe they wanted to fight. He opened a private line to the ship.

"Hello Human. You are going to die. enjoy your last moments."

He starts shooting.

@MurderPuppy @Ookla-The-Stick

Whiplash barely hears the words. they make no sense. She doges with an almost inhuman speed, her movements graceful and in control. She feels numb, except for her voice screaming. that hurts. she shoots back, with a bit more precision, and continues dodging.

I probably won't be changing my name to @MurderPuppy. sorry :P 

@Lord Ookla the -3rd

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

1 hour ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She moves closer on the couch, smiling, feeling a little overly confident. 
“nobody can see…you don’t have to say anything…”

Emma moved so she was right next to her, a smile playing across her face.

"O-okay."

Stick we need to get you to play SE sometime 😂

@Ookla-The-Stick

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma moved so she was right next to her, a smile playing across her face.

"O-okay."

@Ookla-The-Stick

She smiles and moves forward, going to push her back, but it really wouldn’t be hard to push her back herself. She slowly brings her hand up to her waist.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She smiles and moves forward, going to push her back, but it really wouldn’t be hard to push her back herself. She slowly brings her hand up to her waist.

Emma allows her to, and her hands slowly reach behind her back. Her wings enshrouding both of them.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma allows her to, and her hands slowly reach behind her back. Her wings enshrouding both of them.

She brings her mouth up by her ear, slowly brushing her lips along her neck. She huffs out a hot breath. 
“God I missed this side of you…”

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She brings her mouth up by her ear, slowly brushing her lips along her neck. She huffs out a hot breath. 
“God I missed this side of you…”

Emma smiled and let her wingtips rub her back and she sighs happily.

"And I thought you'd wilt without my affection."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma smiled and let her wingtips rub her back and she sighs happily.

"And I thought you'd wilt without my affection."

Her breaths are short and quiet with a little heat to them, almost a desperate breathlessness. She has been missing this so much. 
“I was dying inside.” She trails her fingertips along her left side so lightly one could consider it ticklish.

”You had me melting…”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Her breaths are short and quiet with a little heat to them, almost a desperate breathlessness. She has been missing this so much. 
“I was dying inside.” She trails her fingertips along her left side so lightly one could consider it ticklish.

”You had me melting…”

Emma giggles quietly as her fingers trail down her side. In return her wingtip trails gently, affectionately down her right side.

"Good, I was worried I'd lost my touch."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma giggles quietly as her fingers trail down her side. In return her wingtip trails gently, affectionately down her right side.

"Good, I was worried I'd lost my touch."

She lightly pecks at her neck. 
“Never… you had me shaking and trembling the whole time.” She relaxes into her chest a little bit.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She lightly pecks at her neck. 
“Never… you had me shaking and trembling the whole time.” She relaxes into her chest a little bit.

Emma pulls her close, her wings wrapping around them and her hot breath huffing onto her head.

"It feels so good to be able to do this again."

2 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash barely hears the words. they make no sense. She doges with an almost inhuman speed, her movements graceful and in control. She feels numb, except for her voice screaming. that hurts. she shoots back, with a bit more precision, and continues dodging.

@Lord Ookla the -3rd

Can we get back to politics murdering

Silver dodges with an intanuzedran speed and starts performing evasive maneuvering closer to an asteroid, showing off his abilities.

"You will fight, you will fly and then, you will die."

38 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver dodges with an intanuzedran speed and starts performing evasive maneuvering closer to an asteroid, showing off his abilities.

"You will fight, you will fly and then, you will die."

Yes that would be lovely, please kill each other I like that a lot better!

Stitch takes his newly roasted mushrooms back into his ship, and inspects the damage that the Largo took.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock @Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Pastry @Ookla the Prehistoric

Should I decide the amount of damage, or leave it up to you?