SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

3 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash continues to shoot, not as accurately  as she wants, but she makes up for that in the shear amount of firepower.

Silvers ship took a hit to the wing. It started in the air, but was now shaking and was much harder to maneuver. He turned to try and flee, but another shot disabled his booster. He was stuck floating midair, unable to move at more than a crawl. 

5 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She smiles back and kisses her more passionately back. 

"Mmmm and who wooed you so you'd do this," she replied lightly, poking her in her side.

“You can shush- I could drop you, you know.” She pretends to drop her.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Instantly her arms tightened around her neck and her wings flapped a little, brushing against her checks.

"Well uhm I...I could hold you instead."

She smiles. 
“You’ll have to catch me first.” She quickly drops her and starts backing away, grinning from ear to ear.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She smiles. 
“You’ll have to catch me first.” She quickly drops her and starts backing away, grinning from ear to ear.

Emma yelps and tumbles to the ground, her dress falling up around her legs.

She stands up and straightens her dress. Smiling she starts slowly stalking towards her.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma yelps and tumbles to the ground, her dress falling up around her legs.

She stands up and straightens her dress. Smiling she starts slowly stalking towards her.

She backs away, grinning. She slides behind the couch.

15 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

The ferret seemed to be familiar to Merp. The ferret nuzzled Merp, and chirped in response.

Merp chirps and wrestles with the other ferret.

chirp.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

The ferret chirps sadly, and drops something out of its mouth in front of Merp. It was the match.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma flies up over the couch and then glides towards her, a massive grin on her face.

Madam President: *pulls out a rapier* AHA!

She shakes her head and presses up against the wall.

He pushes it with his nose and sits down in front of it. He chirps quietly and a little tear drips from his eye.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma grins and steps in front of her. Placing her arm against the wall next to her, she leans in and kisses her passionately.

She kisses her back, softly. She lets her take the lead, letting her be completely in control. She presses her lower half against her and brings her knee up slightly, leaning against the wall with her back.