SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I have no idea... did Murder puppy get your character?

:P 

i don't remember this?

but maybe-

i posted smt sad and then you said "are you dying? can i kill you?" and i said no im just writing character depression and then you said "ok. can i kill you now?" and i said no im still alive

i dont think i remember anything beyond that tho

do you know if aria (symphonianbookworm's character) is still alive?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan and Elan Jr. suddenly jolt back to life.

They're sitting in the dungeon, Elan in his cell and Elan Jr. right outside it.

Zira, who was standing outside his cell, eyed him suspiciously. “Hello, old man.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan slowly backs to the corner of his cell. "Nice... the facilities could use some work... my hole in the ground is not the best..."

She shrugged. “I’d say we’ll work on it, but…ah, there are easier ways to fix that problem. Besides, we’ve been feeding you for too long anyway.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

She shrugged. “I’d say we’ll work on it, but…ah, there are easier ways to fix that problem. Besides, we’ve been feeding you for too long anyway.”

"Uh..." Elan says, "I'm good, I like... living."

Elan Jr. stands up, getting between Zira and the cell. "We need him." He says.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Uh..." Elan says, "I'm good, I like... living."

Elan Jr. stands up, getting between Zira and the cell. "We need him." He says.

She shakes her head at both of them. “I have no use for either of you, actually. Not as you are, anyway.” She grins. “So. You have two options, both of which will help me. The first is that I eat you. It’s been far too long since I tasted human blood…and the second is that you become like me. More than human.” 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

She shakes her head at both of them. “I have no use for either of you, actually. Not as you are, anyway.” She grins. “So. You have two options, both of which will help me. The first is that I eat you. It’s been far too long since I tasted human blood…and the second is that you become like me. More than human.” 

"Uh.........." Elan and Elan Jr. say in sync. "I like life, but... monster demon thing? Yeah... I'd rather not. Especially if Emma acts like my "Mom". And death? Hard pass, sorry."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Uh.........." Elan and Elan Jr. say in sync. "I like life, but... monster demon thing? Yeah... I'd rather not. Especially if Emma acts like my "Mom". And death? Hard pass, sorry."

“Those are the only options left for you two. Incompetent, both of you.” She sighed, pulling another live mouse out of her pocket and beginning to crunch on it. “Take all the time you need. I can wait.”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Those are the only options left for you two. Incompetent, both of you.” She sighed, pulling another live mouse out of her pocket and beginning to crunch on it. “Take all the time you need. I can wait.”

"I choose not to be a creepy demon. Done. And maybe we can kill you."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I choose not to be a creepy demon. Done. And maybe we can kill you."

Zira shrugged, tossing the mouse’s tail over her shoulder (into Ezrium’s cell, @Canada Lover). Time seemed to freeze around her as she ran forward, towards Elan Jr first, since Elan was in a cell. She sank her fangs into his neck.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira shrugged, tossing the mouse’s tail over her shoulder (into Ezrium’s cell, @Canada Lover). Time seemed to freeze around her as she ran forward, towards Elan Jr first, since Elan was in a cell. She sank her fangs into his neck.

Elan, in his cell, shudders. He can feel his son's pain. But this was how the council willed, so... it would happen. "NO!" He shouts, seeing his son, whom he loves, collapse dead to the ground.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan, in his cell, shudders. He can feel his son's pain. But this was how the council willed, so... it would happen. "NO!" He shouts, seeing his son, whom he loves, collapse dead to the ground.

Zira feasted slowly, spending over an hour sucking away every last drop of blood. It was unclear quite when Elan Jr died. She stood up, eyelids heavy with satisfaction. Humans really do taste so wonderful…she stepped up to the bars of Elan’s cell. “You still choose death?”

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira feasted slowly, spending over an hour sucking away every last drop of blood. It was unclear quite when Elan Jr died. She stood up, eyelids heavy with satisfaction. Humans really do taste so wonderful…she stepped up to the bars of Elan’s cell. “You still choose death?”

Elan is pale, he feels sick. As the council wills. He thinks to himself. "Y-y-yes." He says, stuttering. "I-I-I d-do."

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan is pale, he feels sick. As the council wills. He thinks to himself. "Y-y-yes." He says, stuttering. "I-I-I d-do."

"As you wish," Zira says. She presses a button, and Elan's cell slides open. She steps inside.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan swallows. Goodbye, everyone. He thinks to himself. Sorry I couldn't stop the games.

And she gobbled him up!! And he was delicious!

Ahem.

Zira sank her fangs into him, almost quivering in delight. She felt the moment his life force left, felt all of it, and some part of her deliriously happy mind felt...guilty? A tiny part. Another part of her worried. This was not normal. This wasn't...she shouldn't be feeling this way. It was a weakness. She needed to be above weakness...but that too was a tiny part of her. Most of her was simply pleased. Satisfied. Finally, she turned, leaving the two drained corpses behind. It was time.

@Ookla the Raveness

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Ahem.

Zira sank her fangs into him, almost quivering in delight. She felt the moment his life force left, felt all of it, and some part of her deliriously happy mind felt...guilty? A tiny part. Another part of her worried. This was not normal. This wasn't...she shouldn't be feeling this way. It was a weakness. She needed to be above weakness...but that too was a tiny part of her. Most of her was simply pleased. Satisfied. Finally, she turned, leaving the two drained corpses behind. It was time.

@Ookla the Raveness

Goodbye, sole Elan's with plot growth

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Ahem.

@Ookla the Raveness

She found her weeping in her room alone, tears splattering the ground. She didn't even seem to care that Zira was behind her.