Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"This world is a cruel one..."

"It is," Zira agreed. "And the ones who come out on top must be crueler." She turned to go. "I hope it hurts."

5 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Blue the Space Chicken appears somewhere in the arena. it shrieked and started flying towards the ships, prepared to destroy them. 

OH MY STARS YES

YES

YES

Hurricane was confused by all the buttons and devices. He tried to get the fragments to float away from each other. Instead they started crash together. Hurricane quickly tried to undo his mistake, but accidentaly made the temperature extremely hot. The ice tundra started to melt. Hurricane stared aghast at what he had done and turned towards ryn. “What do we do now?” @Ookla of Ravens

Edited by Ati16

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma whispered one last remark, "does it hurt what you did to him?"

Zira turned back, eyes cold and angry. "Every single day. But it was him or me. And I would rather be alone on top of the world than serving someone else with him by my side."

2 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane was confused by all the buttons and devices. He tried to get the fragments to float away from each other. Instead they started crash together. Hurricane quickly tried to undo his mistake, but accidentaly made the temperature extremely hot. The ice tundra started to melt. Hurricane stared aghast at what he had done and turned towards ryn. “What do we do now?” @Ookla of Ravens

ryn hits the intercom button on his way over. "we apologize. and then we go see madam pres and loom over her."

he takes a deep breath then shouts: 

TRIBUTES! DUE TO A MISTAKE IN MESSING WITH BUTTONS, WE HAVE ACCIDENTALLY MADE EVERYTHING TOO HOT. WE ARE SORRY. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. SINCERELY, RYN.

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn hits the intercom button on his way over. "we apologize. and then we go see madam pres and loom over her."

he takes a deep breath then shouts: 

TRIBUTES! DUE TO A MISTAKE IN MESSING WITH BUTTONS, WE HAVE ACCIDENTALLY MADE EVERYTHING TOO HOT. WE ARE SORRY. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. SINCERELY, RYN.

“No, we can’t leave it like this.” He starts to fiddle with some buttons, but accidentaly released a swarm of giant, angry mosquitoes. “Yeah, maybe I should stop now.” He raises his voice and says:

“We also released a swarm of giant angry mosquitoes. Sorry! Try to stay alive!”

1 minute ago, Ati16 said:

“No, we can’t leave it like this.” He starts to fiddle with some buttons, but accidentaly released a swarm of giant, angry mosquitoes. “Yeah, maybe I should stop now.” He raises his voice and says:

“We also released a swarm of giant angry mosquitoes. Sorry! Try to stay alive!”

ryn slaps him.

11 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Aaaaaaaah if you want numbers you'll have to do it yourself, sorry I'm in class right now and also trying to balance getting a notif every 30 seconds.

14 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"go ask zira." he chuckles to himself.

Hurricane grimaced, remembering how Zira ate the Elans. “Well I’m just glad I don’t have blood anymore. Shall we find the gamemakers and inform them of what we’ve done?”

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira turned back, eyes cold and angry. "Every single day. But it was him or me. And I would rather be alone on top of the world than serving someone else with him by my side."

Emma merely smiled sadly, "I sense your heart longed for the other answer, dear daughter."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Mr. Guard shifted nervously.

36 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma merely smiled sadly, "I sense your heart longed for the other answer, dear daughter."

"I'm not your daughter," Zira said sharply. "And it doesn't matter anyway. He's gone, and it's too late to make a different choice. She turned and marched out, up to the control room. @Ati16 @Ookla of Ravens

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Mr. Guard shifted nervously.

"You! Be useful."