SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The door to GMHQ slowly creaked open and Emma walked in a dark grin on her face. "Zira, darling I think it's time your fun ended."

@Edema Rue

Zira frowned. "How did- I knew that guard was incompetent. It isn't my fun that's ending, dearie. You're done."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira frowned. "How did- I knew that guard was incompetent. It isn't my fun that's ending, dearie. You're done."

Emma's smile twisted, "oh and you think you can win? When I let you win last time? When I intentionally let you catch me?"

Emma's smile twisted, "oh and you think you can win? When I let you win last time? When I intentionally let you catch me?"

"Intentionally?" Zira laughed. "Where are your wings, then?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Intentionally?" Zira laughed. "Where are your wings, then?"

"Gone so that I can fulfill my new role."

Confidently she stalked closer to Zira. 

"I think it's time Zira sleeps now, Siylna was so much better, don’t you think so, Siylna?"

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Gone so that I can fulfill my new role."

Confidently she stalked closer to Zira. 

"I think it's time Zira sleeps now, Siylna was so much better, don’t you think so, Siylna?"

Zira took a step back. "What are you...stay back. Stop it."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma's smile deepened, "oh but I think you do want to stay. You want to stay perfectly still while mommy helps you remember."

"You aren't my mother," Zira said, snarling and baring her fangs. "And that isn't how this is going to go. You're...you're supposed to lose. And I'm supposed to be on top."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"You aren't my mother," Zira said, snarling and baring her fangs. "And that isn't how this is going to go. You're...you're supposed to lose. And I'm supposed to be on top."

Emma purses her lips, "no that's never how it was going to go, not when I was the one pulling your strings this whole time."

She smiled viciously and tapped her in the middle of her forehead, "now sleep and remember Zira no more."

Emma purses her lips, "no that's never how it was going to go, not when I was the one pulling your strings this whole time."

She smiled viciously and tapped her in the middle of her forehead, "now sleep and remember Zira no more."

"No..." Zira whispered. "No...not again..."

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma stroked her hair gently, "shhhh it's okay. I never should have interfered and that is the gift I'm giving you. One where I was never there."

Zira slapped Emma's hand away. "You are killing me. You killed Siylna and got a daughter you didn't want, and now you're killing me, too."

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira slapped Emma's hand away. "You are killing me. You killed Siylna and got a daughter you didn't want, and now you're killing me, too."

"No I got a daughter that didn't want me, not the other way around."

Her magic continues to weave through her mind, completely erasing her time as Zira and all the false memories, just leaving her real ones. The memories of being the tributes flashed through her mind again as the most recent memory.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"No I got a daughter that didn't want me, not the other way around."

Her magic continues to weave through her mind, completely erasing her time as Zira and all the false memories, just leaving her real ones. The memories of being the tributes flashed through her mind again as the most recent memory.

@Edema Rue

Zir-Siyl-Zira, she was Zira, yes, her name was…was Siylna…no, she was…Siylna. Who else could she be? She was…she was…tired. So very tired. That was one thing all parts of her agreed on. She whimpered and sank to the floor.

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zir-Siyl-Zira, she was Zira, yes, her name was…was Siylna…no, she was…Siylna. Who else could she be? She was…she was…tired. So very tired. That was one thing all parts of her agreed on. She whimpered and sank to the floor.

Emma smiled kindly at her, her facial features changing. Her hair shifted from long, black, and straight to shoulder length, curly, and golden yellow. Her eyes faded from violet to one an emerald green and the other sapphire blue. Her dress faded into a more simple, light blue dress and she composed herself. 

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma smiled kindly at her, her facial features changing. Her hair shifted from long, black, and straight to shoulder length, curly, and golden yellow. Her eyes faded from violet to one an emerald green and the other sapphire blue. Her dress faded into a more simple, light blue dress and she composed herself. 

Zir-Siyl-the girl-the human girl-no, no, humans are weak-I am human-no, no, no, no…

She blinked once, blankly, and then her eyes slid shut, and she was lost to the horrors of her own mind.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Zir-Siyl-the girl-the human girl-no, no, humans are weak-I am human-no, no, no, no…

She blinked once, blankly, and then her eyes slid shut, and she was lost to the horrors of her own mind.

The door blasted open and two men in rebel uniforms walked in. 

Hurriedly they dashed over to Emma, "are you alright Madam?"

She shook her head slowly, acting dazed. "Yeah I think so Vern." 

She smiled at them both, "I'm just glad the plan worked out and their tyranny is at an end."

"Us too," murmured both of them, not quite believing it was true yet. It was such a far fetched fantasy but yet...they'd done it. They'd really done it and freed the districts.

At least that was what Emma let them think, let them think she was Madam Ahna, kind, compassionate and with the best interests of her people. She would play the part for a time and she would enjoy it, it would be good to allow herself to feel again, to care. 

Perhaps she was insane, she honestly didn't care. It may have been the years but she'd found this way to loop the world. Faking her death or appearing as another person until they forgot her, no one had seen her true form in years and she...she...was okay with that...

She had a bet with Madam President, and she wanted to win it. Or maybe not, it wouldn't be so bad what happened if she lost. But it would be incredible if she won, so she'd corrupt these rebels, and quickly. Before the next games were over, they'd be just as violent and bloodthirsty as those who enslaved them, forced them to fight for their entertainment. Their hatred would be a very powerful tool, one she merely had to wield. It woul-

"Madam?" A voice intruded on her thoughts. "Madam are you alright?"

"Hmmm, yeah I am." She winced, "I think so at least."

"Well the council is hailing you."

"A-alright, I'll answer in a minute. My head is pounding."