SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Back in my day, days didn't exist. If you wanted the sun to rise, you had to go there yourself and do it! You kids have it so easy nowadays, where the sun rises for you. Back in my day, people didn't cut grass down- grass cut the people down

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Back in my day the sun wasn’t even real! People couldn’t travel because travel didn’t exist! Back in my day people couldn’t even speak of the grass lest they be hunted down and murdered by wild wheat!

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

Back in my day time didn't exist. We had to make the big bang happen with our bare hands!!

Back in my day we didn’t have existence, things didn’t happen, we didn’t even have bear hands! We just had to bear with all the difficulties, including spelling errors because autocorrect and school didn’t happen!

Nova sat down in the sand, not even caring if it was quicksand or if it was on fire. She had failed her one job. Her purpose in life. She was a failure. She laid down completely in the sand, sad that Merp was gone. Merp was too good for her anyways. She wasn't good enough for Merp. He had left her for that reason, she convinced herself. She was an absolutely useless failure.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Mother,” Zira said, dipping her head respectfully.

Emma acknowledged her bow and smiled. "It's wonderful to be doing these again. Especially with my daughters," she grinned flicking out her tongue and rubbing it over her own fangs.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock @Ookla the Believer

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma acknowledged her bow and smiled. "It's wonderful to be doing these again. Especially with my daughters," she grinned flicking out her tongue and rubbing it over her own fangs.

“It’s good to be doing it with people who are actually competent,” Zira said, licking her own fangs.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I am here, Madam." Replies Emma, slowly making her way towards the three. A slightly smile tugged at the edge of her lips, "and my other daughter should be here soon."

@Ookla the Believer

She nods. "So kind of you to join us, young one."

5 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Mother,” Zira said, dipping her head respectfully.

She eyes her from the side, but chooses to ignore her. 

3 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Real.

15 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova sat down in the sand, not even caring if it was quicksand or if it was on fire. She had failed her one job. Her purpose in life. She was a failure. She laid down completely in the sand, sad that Merp was gone. Merp was too good for her anyways. She wasn't good enough for Merp. He had left her for that reason, she convinced herself. She was an absolutely useless failure.

The sand was perfectly normal. 

Merp was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile...

A little squeak and chirp comes from inside the cockpit of Junior's ship. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he sees two little black eyes and pink nose.

sneeze.

@Ookla the Lotus

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She pats for her to sit down in the leather chair next to her. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“It’s good to be doing it with people who are actually competent,” Zira said, licking her own fangs.

"Hush. You think you are competent? Ha! Don't play games with me silly little girl."

Edited by Ookla the Yellow Sock

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Meanwhile...

A little squeak and chirp comes from inside the cockpit of Junior's ship. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he sees two little black eyes and pink nose.

sneeze.

"Hush. You think you are competent? Ha! Don't play games with me silly little girl."

Nova was very sad. She plunged her head into the sand. She began to suffocate in the sand.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Nova was very sad. She plunged her head into the sand. She began to suffocate in the sand.

Suddenly underneath the sand there was a tiny rumbling. It moved just under the sand so when it went past it left a mark. It followed a path until it stopped disappearing. 

It seemed to spell out something in the sand. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Meanwhile...

sneeze.

@Ookla the Lotus

"I'm only a century or two younger than you, Madam."