Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

40 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn turns on a tv. "boop"

lollies gets hit hard on her ankles, and she curses. "urgh- not cool" and she stabs What's arm, trying to numb their arm.

What curses, and tries to dodge, but still gets a shallow cut on his arm. He swings the dueling cane in his good arm at her head again.

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

it just barely whiffs over her head

In the past we've done dice rolling to determine how each attack plays out, and if that didn't pull the fight towards a clear winner after a while we left it up to a coin flip.

When it came to fights that weren't gonna last long we started with a coin flip and then role played it out, but I think the fight will have more tension if we start with dice rolls for attacks. 

What swings again, not missing a beat.

Edited by Ookla the Magician

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

Lollies grabs her knife tightly, her eyes sad, and she stabs up into their shoulderblade, the bad one at least 

What takes the stab, trying to maneuver to make it not as severe. Pushing past the pain he backs away to collect himself.

5 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

muttering something about humans having terrible aim under his breath, Silver returns to face Nova.

"Why does nobody want to fight me?"

@Canada Lover

"Maybe they should join the MMM! Maybe everyone values their and your own life."

4 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

"Wait... you look familiar?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira glanced at him. “Hush, spirit, or I’ll taste you next.”

“They all do…mm.” Zira paused, watching him out of the corner of her eye. “Maybe I’ll go find a prisoner. We don’t really need any of them.”

Ezrium is bored.