SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

I’m back lovelies.

Out of nowhere a delver comes rushing in from the abyss to meet Aria and Juniors ships, Merp sniffles really loudly at Junior and disappears out of thin air. @Ookla the Lotus @SymphonianBookworm

This issue can be assessed when you are both good and ready :) just tag me.

Everyone
Suddenly the five separate fragments move back together into one giant piece. In the middle a single ship comes down. A voice comes over the speakers: “A little cherry on top. Oh and this one is a Dulo, meant for two people. Have fun!”

Jock looks around and starts running for it.

GMHQ

Madam President looks around, she walks up behind Elan jr, getting creepily close behind. Her side and hips lay against his back slightly. “Tizzy my little muffin dear, how are things going down here?”

@Ookla the Pastry @Ookla the Prehistoric

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Out of nowhere a delver comes rushing in from the abyss to meet Aria and Juniors ships, Merp sniffles really loudly at Junior and disappears out of thin air. @Ookla the Lotus @SymphonianBookworm

Everyone
Suddenly the five separate fragments move back together into one giant piece. In the middle a single ship comes down. A voice comes over the speakers: “A little cherry on top. Oh and this one is a Dulo, meant for two people. Have fun!”

Jock looks around and starts running for it.

GMHQ

Madam President looks around, she walks up behind Elan jr, getting creepily close behind. Her side and hips lay against his back slightly. “Tizzy my little muffin dear, how are things going down here?”

@Ookla the Pastry @Ookla the Prehistoric

Nova immediately bolted past Silver to the ship in the middle. Once she had the ship, she could look to see if Merp was still alive. As well as search for more people the join the MMM.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova immediately bolted past Silver to the ship in the middle. Once she had the ship, she could look to see if Merp was still alive. As well as search for more people the join the MMM.

Jock sees her and yells.

”Wanna partner?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

“It would be my pleasure.” A little hiss moves in with the s on pleasure but he shrugs it off.

Nova raised an eyebrow at the hiss. It was almost like he was some sort of snake human mutant.

"Let's be teammates!"

Also, I love your new title. And your profile picture.

Do I sense some foreshadowing?

Edited by Canada Lover

Teddy was curled up on the ground, sheltered and hidden by leaves and vines that criss-crossed her body. It was really quite warm and comfortable. A little bird sang nearby. She had eaten some funny looking mushrooms earlier, and now everything looked kind of... black and white.  Giggling hysterically at the green pigs with purple polka dots jumping out of the clouds, she fell asleep again. 

Edited by OoklatheConfused

25 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I don’t know how delvers work in this HG. In the normal world, they’re massive things that destroy planets, but in the nowhere (where we are) they only appear by possessing people. I would ask the GMs

@Ookla the Believer, @Ookla the Yellow Sock, @Ookla the Prehistoric

29 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

In this HG, they’re what you said but they aren’t the only monsters, and if I’m controlling one it might punch some of you.

27 minutes ago, OokIa the Believer said:

WOAH EASY NO IMPERSONATING A GM OR WE’LL EAT YOU

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

The shards were united in the actual games, with you and Sharp'i fighting in the regular desert, I think? Then at the hq you are all just in one big room. Ryn, Tizzy, Zira, Emma (or whatever Wiz's character's name is), and Madam President.