SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

3 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash barely hears the words. they make no sense. She doges with an almost inhuman speed, her movements graceful and in control. She feels numb, except for her voice screaming. that hurts. she shoots back, with a bit more precision, and continues dodging.

@Lord Ookla the -3rd

52 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver dodges with an intanuzedran speed and starts performing evasive maneuvering closer to an asteroid, showing off his abilities.

"You will fight, you will fly and then, you will die."

Do both of you have Mind Speed Acceleration?

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira should come and share this information with Ezrium. He's like the only other living person in the GMHQ besides Tizzy. I dunno about Medea, and Ryn and Elan are dead.

1 hour ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Silver dodges with an intanuzedran speed and starts performing evasive maneuvering closer to an asteroid, showing off his abilities.

"You will fight, you will fly and then, you will die."

Whiplash continues to dodge and fire, but stays away from the asteroid.

@Lord Ookla the -3rd

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

13 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Stitch takes his newly roasted mushrooms back into his ship, and inspects the damage that the Largo took.

@Ookla the Yellow Sock @Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Pastry @Ookla the Prehistoric

Up to you, do whatever you think is reasonable (and will advance plot or tell a story).

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Yeah, she will...

Soon :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma moved so she was right next to her, a smile playing across her face.

"O-okay."

@Ookla-The-Stick

What is SE and how does one play?

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Umm... I don't think so... maybe if you explained what Mind Speed acceleration is lol

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Scud.” Stitch’s thingamabobber had broken and he couldn’t take off without it. So he was stuck here until he could somehow find another.

Luckily, he was uninjured and had food, so he should be fine to stay here for a bit. And his ship was working just fine besides not being able to take off, so he could still shoot people, which was the most important thing.

9 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

“Scud.” Stitch’s thingamabobber had broken and he couldn’t take off without it. So he was stuck here until he could somehow find another.

Luckily, he was uninjured and had food, so he should be fine to stay here for a bit. And his ship was working just fine besides not being able to take off, so he could still shoot people, which was the most important thing.

Oooh like.... anti aircraft guns? :P 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma pulls her close, her wings wrapping around them and her hot breath huffing onto her head.

"It feels so good to be able to do this again."

She grins to herself, pinching at her side a bit roughly.

”So you admit you missed me?”

3 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

*evil grin*

I will probably finish with whoever I'm fighting right now, unless they never come back, then whiplash will make a hasty exit and come fight you!

At some point tho, I wanna make her stab someone :P 

more interesting that way 

*mindblades* :D 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

8 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

It's basically just the game Mafia on the shard :P

And you can kill people :P

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She grins to herself, pinching at her side a bit roughly.

”So you admit you missed me?”

She grinned back and flipped her so she was on top and kissed lips her, really kissed her. Pulling away slowly she smiled slyly.

"What do you think?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Sanderson Elimination, I think. Mind Speed Acceleration is literally just your mind works incredibly fast, so you can dodge most things, so pretty much what Whiplash was just doing.

Also, I'm rooting for you to win, Lord Spirit.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She grinned back and flipped her so she was on top and kissed lips her, really kissed her. Pulling away slowly she smiled slyly.

"What do you think?"

She doesn’t move for a moment, half in shock at the random energy and half completely ready to shut up and just kiss her. 
“I…more.” She grabs her by the cheek and pulls her lips back, now underneath her, a relatively new position for her to be in considering she is the president…but boy did she love it.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She doesn’t move for a moment, half in shock at the random energy and half completely ready to shut up and just kiss her. 
“I…more.” She grabs her by the cheek and pulls her lips back, now underneath her, a relatively new position for her to be in considering she is the president…but boy did she love it.

She grinned and pressed against her, kissing her back, letting her hands wander and tousle her hair.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She grinned and pressed against her, kissing her back, letting her hands wander and tousle her hair.

She works against her, letting her take the lead. She intertwines her fingers into her hands slowly as Emma’s hands wander into her hair. She just closes her eyes forgetting everything else is happening, lost in pure bliss.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She works against her, letting her take the lead. She intertwines her fingers into her hands slowly as Emma’s hands wander into her hair. She just closes her eyes forgetting everything else is happening, lost in pure bliss.

The sheer fact that this has more romance than starfall...

The ferret peeped out of the snow, and chirped at Merp, slowly walking towards him.

This is from a while ago, it's not the exact same, but I don't think you ever responded.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

The ferret peeped out of the snow, and chirped at Merp, slowly walking towards him.

This is top of the line romance XDD we got so bored we were like: ROMANCE SOLVES EVERYTHING!

and sorry, I never did.

He chirps at them, confused.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Emma gets lost in the bliss, also closing her eyes, just basking in what she's wanted for so long.

"I love you," she whispered after a while.

Just now, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He chirps at them, confused.

That or killing everything :P

Just now, Canada Lover said:

The sheer fact that this has more romance than starfall...

Starfall will have more, give it some time :)

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma gets lost in the bliss, also closing her eyes, just basking in what she's wanted for so long.

"I love you," she whispered after a while.

She smiles a little and whispers back. 
“I love you more.” 

Starfall is gunna explode in like under a week. Also, im considering bring in a character who…hmm… lets say… moves from man to man or woman to woman- A player! If we add one of those maybe we can get something started