SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

6 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane was horrified at what had just happened. He should have been able to stop it. The gamemakers are all busy killing each other. That opens up an opportunity for me to do something. With that thought Hurricane headed towards the control room.

@Ookla the Believer, @Ookla the Raveness, @any gamemaker who is still alive

Currently, there’s no one in the control room. It’s just Emma and Zira now :D

2 hours ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

That’s right, thank you <33

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium watched in silence. When Zira left, he began to cry. His second friend, dead. He cried himself to sleep.

He slept on that cold hard floor, looking ad depressed as one could be. Perhaps, it was because he had no friends. But I really think it is because all of his friends die one time or another, leaving him all alone. So he slept there, on that cold hard floor, sad as could be.

…my bad I was hungry

I remembered Ezrium, but I was just trying to remember living tributes and figure out ookla names :P 

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"no physical body. im gonna eat the shield once their done so i can get a body."

“But we have to help the tributes somehow. We can’t just sit here and watch them die.”

5 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn grabs jason by the shirt. "you think i didnt try, you dimwit?" then he slackens his grasp. 

Hurricane easily frees himself from ryn’s grasp because he is incorporeal “Look, the gamemakers are all busy killing each other and that presents an uniqe opportunity. Have you tried to do something in the control room before?”

2 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane easily frees himself from ryn’s grasp because he is incorporeal “Look, the gamemakers are all busy killing each other and that presents an uniqe opportunity. Have you tried to do something in the control room before?”

ryn pauses. "not like this, maybe 2 is better than one?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

ryn pauses. "not like this, maybe 2 is better than one?"

Hurricane floats through the door to the control room. There were a lot of large screens and strange mechanisms.

Can spirits affect the physical world? I.e push buttons and lift stuff.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I think my character is technically in jail rn! I haven't really been following the games since lol.

I'm happy to play another character/ monster or something to help out!

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium watched in silence. When Zira left, he began to cry. His second friend, dead. He cried himself to sleep.

He slept on that cold hard floor, looking ad depressed as one could be. Perhaps, it was because he had no friends. But I really think it is because all of his friends die one time or another, leaving him all alone. So he slept there, on that cold hard floor, sad as could be.

An Elan appeared next to Ezrium. "Ez, we gotta go to a different universe. You're not safe here." He whispered.

46 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Hurricane floats through the door to the control room. There were a lot of large screens and strange mechanisms.

In this case, yes, but you can't tell what the buttons do, so...it'll probably inadvertently make things worse.

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Up to you! If you want to be in the prison you can, or you can create a new character (maybe a guard or something?) and do that :) 

1 minute ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

If you want to be some sort of space monster that would be lovely.

Zira walked back into the prison, where Emma was in a cell.

@Ookla the Raveness

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Emma didn't look up when she entered, just staring blankly at a wall.

"You feel it now, don't you? It hurts, doesn't it?" Zira's gaze was cruel but her eyes were somehow...sad.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"It...it always was going to end this way but...but it still happened."

Zira nodded. "That's how it goes. You can keep your love, or you can rule the world."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Mr. Guard stole a glance at them. This is kinda awkward, he thought to himself.

Zira gives him a cold look and bares her fangs.

Edited by Ookla the Believer

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira nodded. "That's how it goes. You can keep your love, or you can rule the world."

Zira gives him a cold look and bares her fangs.

Mr. guard averted his eyes and shrunk away. 

Another prisoner from a cell down the hall was watching from the shadows, though he didn't really understand what was being talked about.

Edited by Ookla the Magician