Greetings!

Jon Paul

Hello all. I'm Jon Paul. If any of you are active on Dragonmount then you may recognise my username.. though I'm not a very important person so I doubt it should matter much :).

I've just put down Warbreaker. Decided Sanderson's fan-forum deserved my glorious presence along with Jordan's. Don't be confused though. Warbreaker didn't convince me to sign up. It was my least favourite of his works. Which isn't saying a lot since I did quite enjoy it.

Well I'll see you around the forums. I wont have many theories to give. I wont have much critiques to give either. I'll be honest.. the majority of theories I read make me come away with an even worse view of humanity's intelligence than I started with ;).

You mean that you don't believe that Rand is actually the Dark One, biding his time till he takes over the world? It's a totally sound theory! It's so sound it's almost fact!! ;)

Anyways, we're always glad for new members. If you want some background information, I suggest you check out the Cosmere 101 thread in General Theories. That is actually based almost entirely on quotes from Brandon.

We hope you enjoy it here Jon Paul!

Hey there Jon, great to have you aboard :D looks like you've been warned about the spikes already but it's a serious risk, so I'll reiterate: watch out for the staff, they enjoy spiking people :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pfft. Trollocs are just Admins without the spikes. Or the class. Or the intelligence. Or the dashing good looks. Or the megalomaniacal thirst for power tendency to rescue kittens from trees.

Actually, Trollocs are nothing like Admins.

Welcome, Jon Paul. A pleasure to have you with us.

welcomewafflesmaller.png

• Chaos locked this topic