I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

Exactly. And welcome! :D Now to take over the world spread the truth and awesomeness that is Dragonwasps!

I think I had dragonwasps as my official stance, but I just can't remember .-.

Meh. Whatever. They have an official name now IIRC.

EDIT: Nevermind, all we know is they come from "Aimia" (Which, looking on it, happens to be a palindrome. WoK has sorta a near-palindrome/palindrome thing going, huh).

Edited by Zenith

VB.NET might be integrated into .NET, but its still VB... and since you can instead write C# (or other things) on .NET, then why would you put yourself through the pain of writing VB?

Because it's a very common, popular, and modern language? In my 10 years of software development experience, there are very VERY many VB jobs available (though could be regional), so knowing how to use it and being familiar with it is very good. Plus it has XML literals, and C# doesn't, which is pretty nice.

Nevermind, all we know is they come from "Aimia" (Which, looking on it, happens to be a palindrome. WoK has sorta a near-palindrome/palindrome thing going, huh).

Yeah, it's sort of a thing on Roshar. And since the debate was never settled..... dragonwasp signature. Because.

Yeah, it's sort of a thing on Roshar. And since the debate was never settled..... dragonwasp signature. Because.

You know what, I'll just call them 'Aimians' and be done with it. Feel free to call them dragonwasps if you want :).

I would like to announce that I NEED THE EMPERORS SOUL!!!! and Stormlight 2, and all future Mistborn books, and Liar of Partinel, and Kingkiller 3, and Gentlemen Bastards 3, and Song of Ice and Fire 6, and Memory of Light. Wow. I am going to explode of impatience. Or perhaps implode.

I would like to announce that I NEED THE EMPERORS SOUL!!!! and Stormlight 2, and all future Mistborn books, and Liar of Partinel, and Kingkiller 3, and Gentlemen Bastards 3, and Song of Ice and Fire 6, and Memory of Light. Wow. I am going to explode of impatience. Or perhaps implode.

Yo: http://www.amazon.com/The-Emperors-Soul-Brandon-Sanderson/dp/1616960922/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350346597&sr=8-1&keywords=the+emperor%27s+soul

Can't help you with the others though :P

So... Is all I do add it to my sig?

No, you have to show up at a Sanderson signing wearing the crest on a hand-made WoK costume. If you can't make it to a signing then you just have to produce an extensive thesis on the Voidbringers and tactics for dealing with them as a member of the Dragonwasps.

No, you have to show up at a Sanderson signing wearing the crest on a hand-made WoK costume. If you can't make it to a signing then you just have to produce an extensive thesis on the Voidbringers and tactics for dealing with them as a member of the Dragonwasps.

...Challenge accepted. Where shall I post this when I finish the thesis and what background knowledge do I get as an applicant?

Edited by Tulir

Oh, yeah. Send him to Alaska, then. Exactly.

So, instead, buy me a plane ticket. Oh, you won't? Why not?

See my point.

Once you do that, just paste this into your signature:

[center][img=http://www.17thshard.com/images/dragonwasps.png][/center]

It'll only show up if your thesis has been accepted and published in a peer-reviewed journal of Realmatic Theory, though.

...Challenge accepted. Where shall I post this when I finish the thesis and what background knowledge do I get as an applicant?

Just make a thread for it. And that, my friend, is the challenge. ;)

See my point.

Easy there, dude. We're just having a bunch of silly fun. Also, if you're that eager to get to a signing, just save up for one of the releases, since we know when they are well in advance and all. S'what a good portion of the admins, myself included, have done.

Also, see above for help with your original question.

Edited by KChan
Did you guys see that there was another page here? I totally didn't!

See my point.

Because I'm tight-fisted. Also, the thousands of other people that buy their own tickets to go see Brandon. You can still type up a thesis though. Granted, explaining the tactics of the Dragonwasps is a bit of a Catch-22 since they don't speak of their organization's internal structure to outsiders. You'd have to observe them first hand.

You can still type up a thesis though. Granted, explaining the tactics of the Dragonwasps is a bit of a Catch-22 since they don't speak of their organization's internal structure to outsiders. You'd have to observe them first hand.

And that, my dear friends, is not pretty. It's almost as bad as when I was spiked....