A new RP : The cosmere police force!

The Stormfather

What is your favorite type of RP?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• set rules, but not too strict, some freedom
    • As complicated as possible!
    • mostly free form, but with a few rules.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

She laughs and knees him since both his hands are occupied. 

He yelled “OW!” stumbling backwards covering his privates. He quickly turned off his nerve endings and straightened up and running at her as fast as possible then he got as close as possible and he punched her in the face as hard as he could putting his whole body weight behind it                                                                                                                                           

Did I guess right?

Just now, ..... said:

He yelled “OW!” stumbling backwards covering his privates. He quickly turned off his nerve endings and straightened up and running at her as fast as possible then he got as close as possible and he punched her in the face as hard as he could putting his whole body weight behind it                                                                                                                                           

You did!

His punch connects and Maki's head snaps back,  bleeding from the nose; she wipes the blood off her face. "Very good; unfortunately, throwing yourself at someone is a good way to trip." She steps to the left and sticks her leg out.

7 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

His punch connects and Maki's head snaps back,  bleeding from the nose; she wipes the blood off her face. "Very good; unfortunately, throwing yourself at someone is a good way to trip." She steps to the left and sticks her leg out.

Fortunately since running, including hurdles, is one of the few things that he's actually good at, he hurdles her leg just fine and slows down turning around to punch her in the stomach.

Edit: @Ookla the Magician what kind of blessings does your kandra have.

@Ookla the Magician

Edited by .....

On 12/1/2023 at 1:52 PM, The Stormfather said:

He lurches backwards, a cane slapping his side.

”go a little easy, I don’t have magic constitution like you.”

for that talking about sighsleeper : go for it! Seems like a great idea.

"I wouldn't call it magic," PoMee said with a grin, but she backed off to give him time to recover.

On 12/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, ..... said:

Fortunately since running, including hurdles, is one of the few things that he's actually good at, he hurdles her leg just fine and slows down turning around to punch her in the stomach.

@Ookla the Magician

I actually forgot about that until now . . . lets go with the Blessing of Potency (kinda like pewter)

also, timeline wise, would I still be serving Harmony?

Edited by Ookla the Magician

2 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

I actually forgot about that until now . . . lets go with the Blessing of Potency (kinda like pewter)

also, timeline wise, would I still be serving Harmony?

yes?I think so, this rp is happening at the end of RoW and wax and wanye is between books 5 & 6 of SA so probably.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"I wouldn't call it magic," PoMee said with a grin, but she backed off to give him time to recover.

" Well, I've got a few other tricks. See how you fare against... this!" He throws a small wooden obeject with a blue circle on the front, which careens through the air, hitting the dueling cane. It becomes worn and broken, as if it had been in use for a century.

Forgery!!!!!!!!! I did say he was from Sel. He's Half teoish/ Half MaiPon

He lunges with his cane at PoMee. @Ookla the Magician

5 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

" Well, I've got a few other tricks. See how you fare against... this!" He throws a small wooden obeject with a blue circle on the front, which careens through the air, hitting the dueling cane. It becomes worn and broken, as if it had been in use for a century.

He lunges with his cane at PoMee. @Ookla the Magician

PoMee curses and deflects his cane with the undamaged cane. She threw the broken one hard at him, like a javelin, knowing it wouldn't do her much good otherwise.

I was under the impression I had 2 canes, if not that's okay.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

PoMee curses and deflects his cane with the undamaged cane. She threw the broken one hard at him, like a javelin, knowing it wouldn't do her much good otherwise.

Yeah, you had two canes. Alan, the trainer only has one. He swing quickly to bat at the 'javelin' knocking it slightly off course into his thigh. He grimaces and does a powerful overhead 'chop' at PoMee.

BTW : Klatva, the examiner, has walked into the sparring room, holding a clipboard and pencil.

Edited by The Stormfather

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

Yeah, you had two canes. Alan, the trainer only has one. He swing quickly to bat at the 'javelin' knocking it slightly off course into his thigh. He grimaces and does a powerful overhead 'chop' at PoMee.

BTW : Klatva, the examiner, has walked into the sparring room, holding a clipboard and pencil.

PoMee noticed the examiner, but ignores them. She catches his cane with a grunt, using her Blessing of Potency to push against his momentum.

On 12/2/2023 at 4:23 PM, ..... said:

@Ookla the Magician

Whoops I forgot to respond to that! Mb

She kicks him

25 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Alan drops his cane again, pulling the Vasher trick, punching towards PoMee's chest.

She dodges but still takes the hit in the shoulder. Using the momentum she makes another strike at his torso.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

She gets kicked backward gets a bruise and does a sick flip. 

“You know” Nick says “at the beginning of this I was feeling really outmatched, and now I'm feeling even more out matched” as he is talking he slowly walks back over to her and punches her.

1 hour ago, ..... said:

“You know” Nick says “at the beginning of this I was feeling really outmatched, and now I'm feeling even more out matched” as he is talking he slowly walks back over to her and punches her.

Which she deflects, before punching you in the gut, and sweeping your legs.

"Do you now?"

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Which she deflects, before punching you in the gut, and sweeping your legs.

"Do you now?"

He grunts as he falls onto his side then from the ground he kicks her legs to knock her over then he gets up.

8 hours ago, ..... said:

He grunts as he falls onto his side then from the ground he kicks her legs to knock her over then he gets up.

She falls towards him, to try to pin him before beating him up

9 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

She falls towards him, to try to pin him before beating him up

As she falls Nick tries to roll out of the way, she still lands on him but he manages to roll out from under her before she can do anything about it, though her fall still got cushioned.

Edit: 100th post!

Edited by .....

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Ella yawns, stepping out of her dorm room. I wonder what happened while I was asleep? She thinks. 

PoMee (Justice Magician) and Alan (the Stormfather) are fighting and Zhanat is watching them.

Muchye lazily sleeps in Zhanat's room

- - - - - -

Karchuk runs around the base, acting very cute for a skeletal.