A new RP : The cosmere police force!

The Stormfather

What is your favorite type of RP?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• set rules, but not too strict, some freedom
    • As complicated as possible!
    • mostly free form, but with a few rules.

30 minutes ago, ..... said:

As she falls Nick tries to roll out of the way, she still lands on him but he manages to roll out from under her before she can do anything about it, though her fall still got cushioned.

Alright, we gotta choose who wins this. Could someone flip a coin? 

Just now, Ookla the Silver said:

🤷‍♂️ "Good job... Nick, you said your name was? You did break the rules, though. Are you on stormlight or something?"

"half kandra and I didn't actually do much, also using my royal locks to make my bones bigger so that I can be normal size" he said.

11 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"I think I'm a bit tired now." Alan says, mostly to get the story moving, so.... Anyone want to attempt one of the three tests?

The tests are fighting, thinking, and strength/problem solving if you know a way to do it without using strength.(Usually an obstacle course.)

"I will try the thinking test".

Just now, ..... said:

"half kandra and I didn't actually do much, also using my royal locks to make my bones bigger so that I can be normal size" he said.

12 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"Kandra? Damn it, that's why you kept recovering so fast. "

14 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"I think I'm a bit tired now." Alan says, mostly to get the story moving, so.... Anyone want to attempt one of the three tests?

The tests are fighting, thinking, and strength/problem solving if you know a way to do it without using strength.(Usually an obstacle course.)

"I'll try the fighting one?" Maki shrugs

7 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Ella runs into Karchuk. "Hey!" She says. "How are you doing?"

Karchuk cheerfully squeaks.

- - - - - -

18 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

“Problem solving for me,” Zhanat says, his voice sounding confidant even when his soul was cowering inside. “Just let me grab my bag.”

"there will be three questions. " 

for the thinking test. It should be kinda easy. This test is for only @.....

"The passage that the questions will be about is what follows :

A man, in his apartment in Elendel was murdered. A bullet in the back of his head, his apartement on the twentieth floor of the building. There was signs pointing that the door's lock had been broken open, through what means baffled the constables. 

There was one 'witness' to the crime, an older lady named Candice Gralleux, who had been eating dinner at the time. She had heard a gunshot and a scream from the man's room.

There were security guards at each stairway, and they reported only seeing three people go up the stairs before the murder that day, most out for work.

The first was Candice, who had hobbled slowly and with much help up the stairs, as the elevator was recently broken. 

The second, a man named Pierre Cromoux, a wealthy man who had never met the victim, and had been having dinner with the third person, Antoine Greroux, a noblewoman from New Seran who was visiting.

She was a known coinshot, working as a elevator repairwoman who was in Elendel coincidentally when she agreed to look at the broken elevator. It had first broken with her on it, when she was headed for a different dinner party the week before, with the victim.

The victim had been in the elevator at the time of it's failure, and only when they had almost plummeted to their deaths had she scrambled out of her panic to hit the emergency stop button.

Pierre had been on the awaiting floor, waiting for the elevator at the time, hoping to encounter his beau.

Who killed the man?

What was their motive?

(Worth two points.) Is there any meaning to the elevator failure? Any other facts about the elevator you saw of importance?

you need only get one question right to pass.( Don't want to make things too hard.)

28 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"there will be three questions. " 

"The passage that the questions will be about is what follows :

A man, in his apartment in Elendel was murdered. A bullet in the back of his head, his apartement on the twentieth floor of the building. There was signs pointing that the door's lock had been broken open, through what means baffled the constables. 

There was one 'witness' to the crime, an older lady named Candice Gralleux, who had been eating dinner at the time. She had heard a gunshot and a scream from the man's room.

There were security guards at each stairway, and they reported only seeing three people go up the stairs before the murder that day, most out for work.

The first was Candice, who had hobbled slowly and with much help up the stairs, as the elevator was recently broken. 

The second, a man named Pierre Cromoux, a wealthy man who had never met the victim, and had been having dinner with the third person, Antoine Greroux, a noblewoman from New Seran who was visiting.

She was a known coinshot, working as a elevator repairwoman who was in Elendel coincidentally when she agreed to look at the broken elevator. It had first broken with her on it, when she was headed for a different dinner party the week before, with the victim.

The victim had been in the elevator at the time of it's failure, and only when they had almost plummeted to their deaths had she scrambled out of her panic to hit the emergency stop button.

Pierre had been on the awaiting floor, waiting for the elevator at the time, hoping to encounter his beau.

Who killed the man?

What was their motive?

(Worth two points.) Is there any meaning to the elevator failure? Any other facts about the elevator you saw of importance?

you need only get one question right to pass.( Don't want to make things too hard.)

Who killed the man?: pierre?

What was their motive?: Likes Antoine now and wants him out of the way?

Edited by .....

2 hours ago, ..... said:

Who killed the man?: pierre?

What was their motive?: Likes Antoine now and wants him out of the way?

Correct! You pass the test. 

The elevator thing was way too complicated for anyone to know. It was an assasination attempt gone wrong, as he didn't know that Antione was in the elevator.

16 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"I'll take the strength test."

17 hours ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Karchuk cheerfully squeaks.

- - - - - -

“Problem solving for me,” Zhanat says, his voice sounding confidant even when his soul was cowering inside. “Just let me grab my bag.”

"That's great!" Ella says. "I love it when life go-" She collapses to the floor, breathless, dead.

16 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Correct! You pass the test. 

The elevator thing was way too complicated for anyone to know. It was an assasination attempt gone wrong, as he didn't know that Antione was in the elevator.

I would like to take the strength/problem solving test now.

3 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

@Ookla the Silver your turn for the fighting test now. what is Maki's specialty?

It might take a little bit to get throigh everyone who wanted to do a test.

She's an awakener, but she likes to fight close and dirty with sightsleeper. Sometimes she throws him and he acts like a heat seeking dagger, but she does need to reclaim him.