A new RP : The cosmere police force!

The Stormfather

What is your favorite type of RP?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• set rules, but not too strict, some freedom
    • As complicated as possible!
    • mostly free form, but with a few rules.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah! Where you from?"

"Uh..." What's the story again? "I'm from... sel." Ella says, nodding. "Yeah... just... I had a friend, who got in trouble, we were dating, but then... yeah." She looks down at the ground.

Just now, Invisible said:

"Uh..." What's the story again? "I'm from... sel." Ella says, nodding. "Yeah... just... I had a friend, who got in trouble, we were dating, but then... yeah." She looks down at the ground.

"Oh huh . . . sounds kinda tough. I'm glad you're here! Hopefully we can work together often!"

Just now, Invisible said:

"Yeah!" Ella says, smiling. "Where do you think we'll go first?"

"I think the briefing had something to do with the (mountains where the redhead people/ rock live my brain good grief). Looks like we're going after a theif."

Oh, yeah sorry. I've been a bit busy.

Ella and PoMee see a short thaylen woman with (obviously) giant eyebrows walking past in a hurry. She stops at a seemingly random portion of the wall of the hallway.

She raises one hand, and you see somethign VERY odd on it.

A soulcaster. You can see three different gemstones in it, which, (I think) means she can do three things with it.

The portion of the wall dissapears, seemingly transformed into air. She turns around, eyes widening slightly when she sees the two of you. Then, she soulcasts the wall back, and you here very faint footsteps behind them.

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Oh, yeah sorry. I've been a bit busy.

Ella and PoMee see a short thaylen woman with (obviously) giant eyebrows walking past in a hurry. She stops at a seemingly random portion of the wall of the hallway.

She raises one hand, and you see somethign VERY odd on it.

A soulcaster. You can see three different gemstones in it, which, (I think) means she can do three things with it.

The portion of the wall dissapears, seemingly transformed into air. She turns around, eyes widening slightly when she sees the two of you. Then, she soulcasts the wall back, and you here very faint footsteps behind them.

"Well that's a bit odd innit?" PoMee knocks on the wall the thaylen disappeared through. "Ma'am?"

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Well that's a bit odd innit?" PoMee knocks on the wall the thaylen disappeared through. "Ma'am?"

"Luxury break room, reserved for 2nd rank investigators and above!" You hear muffled through the wall, the response coming quite quickly.

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

"Luxury break room, reserved for 2nd rank investigators and above!" You hear muffled through the wall, the response coming quite quickly.

"Alright then, keep your secrets."

Spoiler

image.jpeg.aa70b657ca20fd1ce623adecde1f705b.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Maki pulls out Sightsleeper as it vibrates towards the Soulcasted wall. "You want me to cut it?"

"Nah, we might get in trouble."

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"Alright then, keep your secrets."

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.aa70b657ca20fd1ce623adecde1f705b.jpeg

"Nah, we might get in trouble."

"Later then." Maki scratches a mark on the floor. "I'm sure this is some conspiracy, but I'm not getting payed for it." 

9 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Now means now, recruits!" You hear the voice in the PA system.

Ned gets up finally and goes to the meeting place 

Edited by .....
Names

At the exit, you can see Synwyl idly spinning a bracelet on her wrist. 

"Ah, youre all here. So, you are travelling to the Horneater peaks. If anyone asks what you are doing or where you are travelling, say that you are merchants heading for the peaks, and if they pry, shut them out. DO NOT on ANY circumstances tell anyone about the police force. They dont know about it, and its better that way."

She procedes to go an about a 10minute lecture that basically the whole point is 'be careful.'

"I can see that most of you are good at fighting, but these peopel that can move interdimensionally, they are dangerous. So, I've decided to allow each of you a trip to the armory. Non-invested items ONLY. If you have any special requests, talk to me." She taps the wall behind her in a specific pattern and rhythm, and it pulls open into a door. You can see various weapons and armor beyond. Guns too.

"I rusting love these doors." She mutters.