A new RP : The cosmere police force!

The Stormfather

What is your favorite type of RP?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• set rules, but not too strict, some freedom
    • As complicated as possible!
    • mostly free form, but with a few rules.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:25 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

probably its not very active right now though so you might not end up doing much.

Edited by .....

On 1/19/2024 at 4:20 PM, The Stormfather said:

You can all join. Forgive me if I forget who has which character though, I have a lot to keep track of.

Anyone want to talk with Synwyl or anyone else before leaving?

I will!

"Do you know the difficulty level of our mission, compared to other missions in the past?" PoMee asked. "I hope we can handle it."

"We don't know. We don't get many cases that other, more physical realm-bound police forces can't handle, but this one, raiding of the trade shipments, is one of the most common. It's really one of the only crimes we get, other than some murderers switching planets. One time a few years ago...Well, lets say that a long time ago we didn't run backround checks on the people joining up. Ugh... Yon..." Synwyl sighs, shaking her head. "I learned then to never be that trusting. I'm not too confident that you lot are good enough to solve this, but we do have other teams that will take over if you mess this up. Be careful, and... Don't trust anyone."

On 1/22/2024 at 5:04 PM, The Stormfather said:

"We don't know. We don't get many cases that other, more physical realm-bound police forces can't handle, but this one, raiding of the trade shipments, is one of the most common. It's really one of the only crimes we get, other than some murderers switching planets. One time a few years ago...Well, lets say that a long time ago we didn't run backround checks on the people joining up. Ugh... Yon..." Synwyl sighs, shaking her head. "I learned then to never be that trusting. I'm not too confident that you lot are good enough to solve this, but we do have other teams that will take over if you mess this up. Be careful, and... Don't trust anyone."

"Hmm . . . sounds good. Thanks for the extra info. Do you know when we're leaving?"

On 2/2/2024 at 6:08 AM, The Stormfather said:

So, the next morning, you hear a blaring call in your rooms. "All new recruits go to the outer exit, now."

PoMee gets up and gets ready quickly; She then leaves for the outer exit. She's excited to start her first job.

On 2/5/2024 at 11:49 AM, justice magician said:

PoMee gets up and gets ready quickly; She then leaves for the outer exit. She's excited to start her first job.

Ella follows PoMee, since no one has given her a job and she is getting bored.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:08 AM, The Stormfather said:

So, the next morning, you hear a blaring call in your rooms. "All new recruits go to the outer exit, now."

Maki gets ready and goes to the exit.

On 2/9/2024 at 8:39 AM, Invisible said:

Ella follows PoMee, since no one has given her a job and she is getting bored.

"Hello there, whats your name?" She asks as she waits for more instructions.

Just now, Invisible said:

"Huh. Cool. Where do you come from?"

"Scadrial . . . but I've been floating from place to place for a while though.

She's a kandra, and you can clearly see her fancy bones rn