The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Okay . . . is there anything I should do?"

“Watch Mike. Make sure he’s okay. And if,” don’t day if. He will awaken. “when he wakes up, tell him I’m sorry.” Autumn walks out of the tavern and into the woods.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Watch Mike. Make sure he’s okay. And if,” don’t day if. He will awaken. “when he wakes up, tell him I’m sorry.” Autumn walks out of the tavern and into the woods.

"Okay, cool." Chiyo settled down in a chair near Mike to wait.

3 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

roy stands up and catches up with autumn. "i think i might have something that can dampen magic. was not meant for this purpose but still should work for you now. expessialy since your ability is still so weak at the moment."

"I will warn you magic dampening can be... spotty. If done incorrectly, it can dampen your soul instead and kill you on the spot"

Basically, imagine magic flows into you though two straws, a small one leads to your soul and provides it energy, the other, bigger one does magic.

20 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy stands up and catches up with autumn. "i think i might have something that can dampen magic. was not meant for this purpose but still should work for you now. expessialy since your ability is still so weak at the moment."

18 hours ago, Argenti said:

"I will warn you magic dampening can be... spotty. If done incorrectly, it can dampen your soul instead and kill you on the spot"

Dampen my magic…that would be great. But…I don’t want to die. “We’ll see,”they say. “Maybe later.”

On 2/14/2024 at 4:23 AM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Dampen my magic…that would be great. But…I don’t want to die. “We’ll see,”they say. “Maybe later.”

"sure when every you want. mind if i walk with you for a bit?"

@Argenti @Aeoryi 

this shall not die!!! it proberbly alredy has but i intend to save it before it is too late

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 12:38 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"sure when every you want. mind if i walk with you for a bit?"

@Argenti @Aeoryi 

Not to sure why you pinged Aeoryi but I'll ping everyone in a minute 

@Tea Leaf @Part Of The Narrative @InvisibIe @Canada Lover @Ravenclawjedi42 @justice magician @AltonicKeys

Sister Sarah stands up and smoothes her skirt. "Well, now that's concluded, would someone please visit old man Thomas. He's been missing since this all began."

52 minutes ago, Argenti said:

@Tea Leaf @Part Of The Narrative @InvisibIe @Canada Lover @Ravenclawjedi42 @justice magician @AltonicKeys

Sister Sarah stands up and smoothes her skirt. "Well, now that's concluded, would someone please visit old man Thomas. He's been missing since this all began."

"Well I could but . . . I don't want to leave Mike."

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

"sure i can go."

i remember something involveing aeo here. was i miss rembembering?

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

"its fine if you want to stay."

18 hours ago, justice magician said:

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"sure i can go."

"its fine if you want to stay."

"Currently, there is very little you can do. We just have to wait and see. Pray to the six divines that all will be well."

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

"Currently, there is very little you can do. We just have to wait and see. Pray to the six divines that all will be well."

"Yeah, I think I should stay here, I kind of work here so . . ."

15 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah, I think I should stay here, I kind of work here so . . ."

"You'll be fine for a few hours. Everyone else is working."

On 3/2/2024 at 12:39 AM, Argenti said:

"You'll be fine for a few hours. Everyone else is working."

"Alright, I'll come if you really need me." She glances worriedly at Mike. "Where are we going?"

7 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Alright, I'll come if you really need me." She glances worriedly at Mike. "Where are we going?"

"to visit old man Thomas i think it was."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Mkay, I'll follow you I guess."

8 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Just over the river." She points north east.

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“So where abouts are we headed?”

"To where the old guy lives, where ever that is, I think we're supposed to check on him."

If you decide to follow Sarah's directions, you come to a river, over which a bridge crosses. A well-beaten path, sparsely coated with gravel, leads up and over the bridge. On the other side, you see a small hut,  from which the sound of an old man muttering to himself eminates. 

10 hours ago, Argenti said:

If you decide to follow Sarah's directions, you come to a river, over which a bridge crosses. A well-beaten path, sparsely coated with gravel, leads up and over the bridge. On the other side, you see a small hut,  from which the sound of an old man muttering to himself eminates. 

13 hours ago, justice magician said:

"To where the old guy lives, where ever that is, I think we're supposed to check on him."

"you know i think we found the right place."

20 hours ago, Argenti said:

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you know i think we found the right place."

"Yeah, looks like it." Chiyo walks over to the old man. "Hi! How are you?! Are you doing good?!"

25 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah, looks like it." Chiyo walks over to the old man. "Hi! How are you?! Are you doing good?!"

"he looks fine to me. if slightly older than i remember."