The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

13 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Thank you! I came up with it myself, I can’t remember her real name. Or even if she told me.”

Make your offer

1 hour ago, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon looks around. "So are we just giving up? What happened to the stuff we have to find? I don't want to give anything away."

You may take the city if it pleases you, I have no use for it, but leave my portrait. Make an offer; if it is valuable enough, you may get a boon. 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:05 AM, Argenti said:

You may take the city if it pleases you, I have no use for it, but leave my portrait. Make an offer; if it is valuable enough, you may get a boon. 

Laegon thinks good and hard. After what felt like 6 days, 12 hours and 30 minutes, he looked up. "I would like to offer... my lack of knowledge on who you are." He points to the painting of the duo. "And also the girl."

On 1/16/2024 at 2:35 AM, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon thinks good and hard. After what felt like 6 days, 12 hours and 30 minutes, he looked up. "I would like to offer... my lack of knowledge on who you are." He points to the painting of the duo. "And also the girl."

After what feels like 19 hours, the figure laughs I will take your memory, and you may ask for a boon. Just one, and do not presume another. 
@justice magician 

DId you make an offer? I forget XD

13 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Whatever! I don’t care about them!”

So be it. 

He snaps his fingers, and you feel something like a tether being snapped. It's a strange feeling.

On 1/17/2024 at 6:40 AM, Argenti said:

After what feels like 19 hours, the figure laughs I will take your memory, and you may ask for a boon. Just one, and do not presume another. 
@justice magician 

Other than trying to ask for the mist spirit's identity, Laegon didn't really offer anything.

Laegon kicked the ground. "Well I don't want my memory gone but whatever. A boon, huh? Can I have... The knowledge on who/what you are." He points again towards the painting.

16 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon kicked the ground. "Well I don't want my memory gone but whatever. A boon, huh? Can I have... The knowledge on who/what you are." He points again towards the painting.

You can not ask for what you recive.

He will take your lack of knowledge replacing it with... something. 

@Ravenclawjedi42 @justice magician

ah screw it, both of you can ask for a boon too. I'm bored.

Edited by Argenti

17 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I’ll take a boon,” Autumn says, stepping towards the mid spirit. “Could I be like…really good at the guitar?”

It is done. 

You hear a far-off waterfall and wind blowing through trees. Next time you play a guitar, something interesting will happen.

On 1/18/2024 at 3:07 PM, AltonicKeys said:

On 1/18/2024 at 5:05 PM, Argenti said:

You can not ask for what you recive.

@Ravenclawjedi42 @justice magician

Did you see this?

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

Chiyo looked around for the others she had come with before exiting the building.

Autumn followed after Chiyo. “I’m almost sad to go…that corpse seemed so nice! A scintillating conversationalist. That stuff she said about the Dawn…I’ll have to research that it seemed really interesting.” The end of their words were more mumbled, as if they were only really talking to themself.

18 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn followed after Chiyo. “I’m almost sad to go…that corpse seemed so nice! A scintillating conversationalist. That stuff she said about the Dawn…I’ll have to research that it seemed really interesting.” The end of their words were more mumbled, as if they were only really talking to themself.

"Yeh, the dead girl was nice mostly."

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“What’s your favorite type of bird?”

"The dead kind, roasted and seasoned to perfection!" Chiyo smiles brightly.