The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

36 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Nah, they're all good in different ways, even the poisonous ones . . . I think we should try sauteing it."  

She pulls out her knife and attacks to cut some off, or something.

Your knife just passes through. 

Guys it's a portal

41 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon groaned. He picked up the painting of the man, and held it up at eye-level. "Can you just tell me who you are? It's the least you could do before you steal and eat our souls or something."

"I do not know who I was anymore. I was a father, a husband, and a midwife. I was a lord, a God, a sacrifice. I was a guardian, a traitor, loyal to the end. All of this is true."

6 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Your knife just passes through. 

"I do not know who I was anymore. I was a father, a husband, and a midwife. I was a lord, a God, a sacrifice. I was a guardian, a traitor, loyal to the end. All of this is true."

but can we eat the portal

Chiyo sighs and puts her knife away. "I don't think it's solid enough to cook."

Then she stepped in.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

Chiyo sighs and puts her knife away. "I don't think it's solid enough to cook."

Then she stepped in.

*pop* you're back in the forest!

6 hours ago, Argenti said:

"Seems like you know who you were. Hmm" Nodding thoughtfully, Laegon did not understand what the ghost said in the slightest. "May I leave now? You said you would pick what you take and give from me."

1 hour ago, AltonicKeys said:

"Seems like you know who you were. Hmm" Nodding thoughtfully, Laegon did not understand what the ghost said in the slightest. "May I leave now? You said you would pick what you take and give from me."

Pass through, and you gain your boon

6 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Gosh dangit."

"I didn't even get to eat it."

Return to village, so we can get back on track

23 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

"Thank you, kind ghost spirit." Laegon picks up his city painting and axe, and leaves through the gate.

Arriving back in the forest, you realize there are memories in your head you do not recognize, memories of battle, fighting against figures of smoke and shadow. 

You can remeber more than this, just wonder about something

13 hours ago, Argenti said:

Arriving back in the forest, you realize there are memories in your head you do not recognize, memories of battle, fighting against figures of smoke and shadow. 

Laegon is confused, but decides to worry about it later. Instead, he looks around where he is, wondering where the others are, and where the village would be.

12 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

After some hesitation, Autumn follows Chiyo into the portal. “Wait for me!” they call.

13 hours ago, justice magician said:

Chiyo wanders back in the direction of the village. 

6 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon is confused, but decides to worry about it later. Instead, he looks around where he is, wondering where the others are, and where the village would be.

@Tea Leaf@Part Of The Narrative @RoyalBeeMage @InvisibIe @Canada Lover
You all are in town once more, but something seems different; like the town is bigger than it was when you last looked around. No matter, it must be nothing.

Those of you who are joining, you awaken in your bed, warm under heaps of blankets. It's misty in the morning, and colder than usual. 

5 hours ago, Argenti said:

@Tea Leaf@Part Of The Narrative @RoyalBeeMage @InvisibIe @Canada Lover
You all are in town once more, but something seems different; like the town is bigger than it was when you last looked around. No matter, it must be nothing.

Those of you who are joining, you awaken in your bed, warm under heaps of blankets. It's misty in the morning, and colder than usual. 

Autumn wakes up early and heads down to the tavern’s main room. “Extra large breakfast today, please. I had a real stressful day yesterday.”

20 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn wakes up early and heads down to the tavern’s main room. “Extra large breakfast today, please. I had a real stressful day yesterday.”

Enslyn stretched, shivering under her thin blankets. She wasn't going to be late today! She dressed hurriedly and ran down to the tavern, checking in with the bartender to see what she was needed for. 

@Argenti

Do we have a bartender? If so who is it lol

33 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Enslyn stretched, shivering under her thin blankets. She wasn't going to be late today! She dressed hurriedly and ran down to the tavern, checking in with the bartender to see what she was needed for. 

@Argenti

You see Mike behind the bar, A fairly average-looking man with longish brown hair currently pouring oatmeal into a bowl in front of the person sitting at the bar.

20 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"What happened? Anything like what happened last night?" He puts out a bowl for you.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

You see Mike behind the bar, A fairly average-looking man with longish brown hair currently pouring oatmeal into a bowl in front of the person sitting at the bar.

"What happened? Anything like what happened last night?" He puts out a bowl for you.

“We went to some weird guy’s house with his corpse friends.”

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“We went to some weird guy’s house with his corpse friends.”

"There's a house in the woods?"

5 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Laegon dragged himself into the bar and collapsed on the seat. "There are dead old ghosts in the forest that probably ate my soul. Special today, diluted."

"Ghosts!? That ate your soul?" Mike reaches under and grabs a small onyx ball. "Hold this over your sternum, please."

12 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Ah yes, those were the days.

11 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"There's a house in the woods?"

"Ghosts!? That ate your soul?" Mike reaches under and grabs a small onyx ball. "Hold this over your sternum, please."

“More of a palace, really, with a sick dungeon. Have you ever heard of something called the Dawn?”

23 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Chiyo was already awake and sitting at the bar.

"Yeah, and then we went through a mushroom portal but I couldn't eat it."