The mystery of the Valley of Mist

Argenti

Just now, justice magician said:

"Mike the tavern keeper is . . . unconscious? I don't remember, anyways, it's an emergency!"

"OH! I'll go get her!" He runs off.

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Sister Sarah? Is someone hurt?"

Just now, justice magician said:

"Mike the tavern keeper is . . . unconscious? I don't remember, anyways, it's an emergency!"

Autumn stays silent, biting their lip. They still feel guilty about their possible role in Mike's condition.

6 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn stays silent, biting their lip. They still feel guilty about their possible role in Mike's condition.

After a moment, the man returns with the matronly woman who healed you earlier. 
"What has happened?" She asks.

Edited by Argenti

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

"Mike is hurt I think!? Anyway, we need to hurry!"

20 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Autumn does not answer Clara, but hurries out of the church to the tavern.

17 hours ago, justice magician said:

17 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn does not answer Clara, but hurries out of the church to the tavern.

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"sister sara we need to hurry. he has suffered large head trauma and needs imediet attention."

Sara follows behind and begins to chant under her breath. To Autumn, threads of crimson and black energy weaved between their fingers.

52 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Sara follows behind and begins to chant under her breath. To Autumn, threads of crimson and black energy weaved between their fingers.

Chiyo nervously follows behind them both.

55 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Autumn hides their hands behind their back, and tries their best to extinguish the power.

On 2/6/2024 at 9:56 AM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn hides their hands behind their back, and tries their best to extinguish the power.

I was talking about sarah XD

20 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy runs ahead and opens the door to the inn to let the others in so as to not stall sara. he spies the crimson energy that autumn is generating by says nothing. @Ravenclawjedi42

On 2/6/2024 at 9:54 AM, justice magician said:

Chiyo nervously follows behind them both.

Sarah see Mike and rushes over to him. She puts her ear to his mouth and pulls out a small amulet, which seems to push air in his lungs.  She grabs a glowing coal from a nearby fireplace, crushes it in her hand, and shoves it into his chest. His chest splits open  to reveal a dark void where she places the coal. She pulls her hand out, takes a white glowing thread and threads the gapping scar up. 
"I've done all I can, He just needs time now. Any Idea how this happend?"

Sarah see Mike and rushes over to him. She puts her ear to his mouth and pulls out a small amulet, which seems to push air in his lungs.  She grabs a glowing coal from a nearby fireplace, crushes it in her hand, and shoves it into his chest. His chest splits open  to reveal a dark void where she places the coal. She pulls her hand out, takes a white glowing thread and threads the gapping scar up. 

"I don't remember . . ." Chiyo said. "Should we take him up to his room?"

19 hours ago, Argenti said:

Autumn looks at their feet. "It...it was my fault. I did something to him. I didn't...I'm sorry."

33 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn looks at their feet. "It...it was my fault. I did something to him. I didn't...I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Chiyo said, putting her hand on their shoulder. "You didn't mean to."

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"I still did, though. Why should intent matter?"

"Intent is the thing that matters most, silly." Chiyo said. "You may have done it, but you can move on and do better in the future!"

21 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I don't remember . . ." Chiyo said. "Should we take him up to his room?"

"Yes... That would be a good idea..." She seems disturbed

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"What where you doing? Could you show me?"

"Yes... That would be a good idea..." She seems disturbed

"What where you doing? Could you show me?"

"I was singing. We had...had an argument and I started singing my song. I was kind of angry, and then he-he-" Autumn trails off.

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"I was singing. We had...had an argument and I started singing my song. I was kind of angry, and then he-he-" Autumn trails off.

"Has anything like this happened before?"

21 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Autumn shook their head. “I don’t think so.”

"When this is all over, I want you to go to the capital and get tested. It's a rare thing for one to manifest this late, but not unheard of. For now, avoid singing while feeling any strong emotion, that's often when magic gets drawn." She shrugs and grabs Mike's slumbering body before hauling him upstairs.

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

"When this is all over, I want you to go to the capital and get tested. It's a rare thing for one to manifest this late, but not unheard of. For now, avoid singing while feeling any strong emotion, that's often when magic gets drawn." She shrugs and grabs Mike's slumbering body before hauling him upstairs.

"i disagree about the capitol part. i have had some history with them and would rather they overlook this town for as long as possible."

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i disagree about the capitol part. i have had some history with them and would rather they overlook this town for as long as possible."

"They get thousands of prospecting mages each day, they won't notice one more. Unless of course, Autumn is particularly gifted."

17 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"They get thousands of prospecting mages each day, they won't notice one more. Unless of course, Autumn is particularly gifted."

"i could always go back and try my luck there again. but no its too risky to do so. i gave up everything when i went into hiding."